What's new

Malaysia never recognised Philippine claim on Sabah, says Anifah

Other indigenous people in Malaysia are not Malay. For example, the Iban in Sarawak.
Iban people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Malaysia, Malay = Muslim as per Constitution, they can't choose their religion.
Malay have cultural bonds with others from Indonesia, Southern Philippine and Southern Thailand, but Malay Malaysian are Malaysia Citizen, i don't want to talk about other from different country.

I think you also need to accept that a country can consist of different religion, cultures and ethic groups. If not, i seriously don't know how you can survive in Canada.

Prior to establishment of Malaya (before Malaysia), you seriously think British will allow the Malaya to declare independent by not allowing citizenship to those Chinese and Indian (who can't here to work or have settle here for generations*). Or do you think British able to ship them back to their home countries or move them to England?

*Peranakan Chinese and Baba-Nyonya: Peranakan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Base on the observation in the forum, the reason SOME people give a shxt about these is because those Malays are Muslim, so they think they 'need' to help them no matter what. They don't know or pretend don't want to know this is political issue in Malaysia, religion and ethic tension are used for their own interest.

Back to hot topic in the forum, you should ask everyone (all the claimants) why they think those islands and reefs are belong to them. For those who are weak in diplomacy, willing to sell their soul and don't know how to play the game will loss in the end.

Malays welcomed Chinese immigrants from China centuries ago and now they have established their own country in Singapore which was part of Malaysia.

You are not ethnic Malay but a Chinese Malaysian citizen. The Malays have ethnic and cultural bonds with Indonesia and Mindanao. May be you should also comment on Chinese claims to islands close to Phillipines and Vietnam.

Don't visit just one country, go to poorer countries around ASEAN and report what you saw. Don't worry anyway, a quarter my friends and family already left from biotech engineer to businessmen. Come to think again, i need to renew my passport.
I live in Thailand at the moment, recently went to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and actually going to Cambodia tomorrow.

Of all the countries listed, Singapore was my least favorite. Too much Chinese arrogance and racism.
I also felt the same way in Malaysia about the Chinese population. It felt like the Chinese Malays were just there for the money.

I live in Thailand at the moment, recently went to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and actually going to Cambodia tomorrow.

Of all the countries listed, Singapore was my least favorite. Too much Chinese arrogance and racism.
I also felt the same way in Malaysia about the Chinese population. It felt like the Chinese Malays were just there for the money.

Please stay far away from us and no one ask you to come here. There are way more illuminous people who love us.

You are a loser and nobody and maybe thats y you run into trouble with our customs.

Malays welcomed Chinese immigrants from China centuries ago and now they have established their own country in Singapore which was part of Malaysia.

THIS

The Chinese are no better than the Europeans. They invade lands with indigenous peoples and then replace them. They did the same to Taiwan, southern parts of China. They are also doing the same to western China.

Please stay far away from us and no one ask you to come here. There are way more illuminous people who love us.

You are a loser and nobody and maybe thats y you run into trouble with our customs.

haha, again with the panties in a knot.

Don't worry, you could not pay me to go back to Singapore. What a miserable place.

Glad somebody thinks money isn't important. If you can travel with so many places, you just don't know how entitled you are.

Glad somebody thinks money isn't important. If you can travel with so many places, you just don't know how entitled you are.

At least you admit that the Chinese are racist and arrogant.
And yes, I have a job that I got through an education that I paid for, without anyone giving me an advantage. What is the problem with that?

At least you admit that the Chinese are racist and arrogant.
And yes, I have a job that I got through an education that I paid for, without anyone giving me an advantage. What is the problem with that?
There will always be racist and arrogant people, you are just stereotype. American racist, Muslim racist and Chinese racist. Even till today, people still have to leave their home country searching for works. Your successful country is an advantage. Why deny us the right to try to make this country rich? I do like avoid resorting to decimate the jungle to make way palm oil. I know the Malays wants to be rich but they are not doing it the right way. The Malaysian Chinese literally transfer wealth to the Malay for 50 years. Try do that it America, give 30% to the natives on all company stocks. Education, too many Malays get free and easy scholarship, until they can't get hired in private sector, then blame the Chinese and foreigner for not hiring them. Should we ignore let them rot, or fix the sinking ship?

No point to explain to him.
He obviously felt insulted in Singapore because the officer there (i presume is Chinese Singaporean) gave him extra screening because of his Muslim name.

There will always be racist and arrogant people, you are just stereotype. American racist, Muslim racist and Chinese racist. Even till today, people still have to leave their home country searching for works. Your successful country is an advantage. Why deny us the right to try to make this country rich? I do like avoid resorting to decimate the jungle to make way palm oil. I know the Malays wants to be rich but they are not doing it the right way. The Malaysian Chinese literally transfer wealth to the Malay for 50 years. Try do that it America, give 30% to the natives on all company stocks. Education, too many Malays get free and easy scholarship, until they can't get hired in private sector, then blame the Chinese and foreigner for not hiring them. Should we ignore let them rot, or fix the sinking ship?

I don't like Singapore either, but not because its Chinese or anything. The reason for me was simple it was just too expensive along with the overall vibe of the city. You can not generalize, there are racists in every race and nation but it does not mean that you should paint them all with the same brush.

No point to explain to him.
He obviously felt insulted in Singapore because the officer there (i presume is Chinese Singaporean) gave him extra screening because of his Muslim name.

That could very well be the reason, because these people working at immigration ports do behave over zealously but its the nature of their job.

If only we could move all these filipino separatists all at once to Sabbah, I would be really happy to give it up 100% to Malaysia!

If only we could move all these filipino separatists all at once to Sabbah, I would be really happy to give it up 100% to Malaysia!

Mindanoa belongs to its inhabitants. First the Spanish then the American and now the Filipinos are trying to eliminate native Moros from their ancestral island through ethnic cleansing.

Mindanoa belongs to its inhabitants. First the Spanish then the American and now the Filipinos are trying to eliminate native Moros from their ancestral island through ethnic cleansing.

When Spanish came to Philippines, Muslims were already found in Manila. Islam in Luzon is weaker in fervor than those in Aceh, as they are newly introduced.

If Spanish came later, Philippines will be Islamized.

Rajah Sulayman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam is NOT the indigenous religion in the philippines It was brought by
Makhdum Karim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
muslims are the 1st migrants and followed by the spanish

These are the original inhabitants of mindanao
Lumad peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's no ethnic cleansing happening and your persecution complex is off the roof. I do suggest that you take some anti-psychotics.

Why most anti filipino here just love crap like that makes them more in the right as if they do actual homework about the Philippines

Back
Top Bottom