What's new

Malaysia never recognised Philippine claim on Sabah, says Anifah

Why most anti filipino here just love crap like that makes them more in the right as if they do actual homework about the Philippines

Nobody is anti-Filipino here criticizing any policy of a government does not include hating its inhabitants. You should have thicker skin and discuss seriously. I could also raise the issue of a country named after the King of a European country and most of its inhabitants claiming partial ancestry from the colonists. These are subject for discussion not criticism of your country.

Islam is NOT the indigenous religion in the philippines It was brought by
Makhdum Karim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
muslims are the 1st migrants and followed by the spanish

These are the original inhabitants of mindanao
Lumad peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's no ethnic cleansing happening and your persecution complex is off the roof. I do suggest that you take some anti-psychotics.

The Spanish initiated the conflict by conquering the Philippines and invading Moro territory in an effort to subjugate the region to their rule since the 1500s. The Spanish conquered the Muslim Kingdom of Manila ruled by Bruneian Empire, the Muslim King Rajah Sulayman resisted the Spanish. Manila then became the capital of the Spanish Philippines after the conquest, with the Spanish forcibly converting people to Catholicism.

Nobody is anti-Filipino here criticizing any policy of a government does not include hating its inhabitants. You should have thicker skin and discuss seriously. I could also raise the issue of a country named after the King of a European country and most of its inhabitants claiming partial ancestry from the colonists. These are subject for discussion not criticism of your country.

The Spanish initiated the conflict by conquering the Philippines and invading Moro territory in an effort to subjugate the region to their rule since the 1500s. The Spanish conquered the Muslim Kingdom of Manila ruled by Bruneian Empire, the Muslim King Rajah Sulayman resisted the Spanish. Manila then became the capital of the Spanish Philippines after the conquest, with the Spanish forcibly converting people to Catholicism.

Shouldn't you worry more about your country's issue with India rather than lambasting my country just because of bloody issues?

Manila then became the capital of the Spanish Philippines after the conquest, with the Spanish forcibly converting people to Catholicism.
Want to drive a Filipino nuts? Say the above statement and then sit back and watch the fireworks!

It was the other way around, Mughals were Muslim.

So glad to see friends from Pakistan learning the truth about the Philippines!

And what of the Vedic period? Don't tell me that the lands that is now Pakistan and India where already Muslims at that time.

And Pakistan used to be part of India, bowing down to Hindus.

You had to open your mouth and show your level of intellect. Researching a little bit of history would have helped!

And what of the Vedic period? Don't tell me that the lands that is now Pakistan and India where already Muslims at that time.

When was the "vedic period" btw?

You had to open your mouth and show your level of intellect. Researching a little bit of history would have helped!

When was the "vedic period" btw?

Like as if you KNOW everything about my country!

Oh wait, I forgot, when it involves Indian history, Pakistanis either ignorant or don't want to know since the lands what is now Pakistan used to be part of India from 1700BCE and was only formed after the British left South Asia.

You start insult my country, I'll insult yours.

Oh wait, I forgot, when it involves Indian history, Pakistanis either ignorant or don't want to know since the lands what is now Pakistan used to be part of India from 1700BCE and was only formed after the British left South Asia.

Vedic Period - 500BC ~ 1750BC
Vedic period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam arrived around 1400 years ago

Nobody insulted your country, it's your history whether you like it or not!

Forget insulting my country, you just showed the world how dumb you are !

@Atanz is the resident expert on Pakistani history!

in 1700 BCE the Philippines was 100 different statelets if you can call it that. Why bring up ancient history? Your country isn't being insulted. Your country's human rights violations are being brought to light. Now you know how it feels to be criticized a billion times, but only in your case there is strong evidence.

@Indus Falcon

This is typical example of what I have been saying. I am too tired to bother with this iliterate Filipino but you can smell the crap that the Indians have been spreading? Philipines is of little consequence to us so I won't bother investing my time however this perfectly illustrates the struggle we have overcome. There is massive dissembling of history ....

Are you going to watch Amir Khan fight ?

in 1700 BCE the Philippines was 100 different statelets if you can call it that. Why bring up ancient history? Your country isn't being insulted. Your country's human rights violations are being brought to light. Now you know how it feels to be criticized a billion times, but only in your case there is strong evidence.

And China is clean on human rights? You imply that because most Filipinos have been converted into Catholicism that we are future human rights violators.

I thought you Chinese love to bring up ancient history, now why are you complaining when someone else does this, bringing up ancient history?

I will say this though that when our forefathers were building Harappa 5,000 years ago these Filipinos were learning to use banana skin to secure their privacy ....

Harappa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and when we had fought and wore out Alexander the Great 2,000 years ago these Filipinos were trying to figure out how to hold a pen to wright, we had built Sirkap in Pakistan a place that generated classic art of dazzling beauty.

Sirkap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greco-Buddhist art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no more time waste on Filipinos.

* Ancient Gandhara was in North West Pakistan.

AncientGandhara.jpg

@Indus Falcon

If you want a statue of Buddha you will struggle to get better then this one found in Greco-Buddhist Taxila in Pakistan almost 2,000 years old.

220px-Gandhara_Buddha_%28tnm%29.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom