What's new

Malaysia never recognised Philippine claim on Sabah, says Anifah

The Philippines are persecuting Muslims in Mindanao island and also claim Sabah !1 May be Malaysia should claim Mindanao as part of Muslim Malay culture.

Mindanao island is part of PH, there is no way Malaysia going to take it.
Also, i am against the idea which a country cannot have two or more different cultures. I seriously don't understand as i read a lot similar type of comments in the forum. Not wonder we have so many wars and the military industrial is very profitable business.
The Philippines are persecuting Muslims in Mindanao island and also claim Sabah !1 May be Malaysia should claim Mindanao as part of Muslim Malay culture.

Mindanao island is part of PH, there is no way Malaysia going to take it.

You are not ethnic Malay but a Chinese Malaysian citizen. The Malays have ethnic and cultural bonds with Indonesia and Mindanao. May be you should also comment on Chinese claims to islands close to Phillipines and Vietnam.

You are not ethnic Malay but a Chinese Malaysian citizen. The Malays have ethnic and cultural bonds with Indonesia and Mindanao. May be you should also comment on Chinese claims to islands close to Phillipines and Vietnam.

As I Chinese, I got piss when I see fake malay masturbating Malay mind and make them crazy. Islam before Malaysia independence is good, but now Malaysia Islam is bad.

The malaysia islam nowadays is design to make people stupid, crazy and to murderer.

Malay today are full of shit compared to 1945.

I support Islam and I will expose these shit.

Malays welcomed Chinese immigrants from China centuries ago and now they have established their own country in Singapore which was part of Malaysia.

Actually we want to work with them to build a Malaysian Malaysia, but they hate that. They want a Malay malaysia, and not only that they bullied their malay-also-brothers Iban and Kadazan.

They took all their wealth and make Sabah a shit hole despite that sabah and sarawak produce most of malaysia oil.

And when they lost an arguement, they will take out allah and prophet mohamad and try wage jihad.

This is not the malay we know of. Their mind are polluted by fake malay.

So Lux is here to expose them.

You definitely want islam to be good and so you must support me.

Actually we want to work with them to build a Malaysian Malaysia

You should also support Uighurs in Xinjiang and Tibetans in Tibet who are also facing same dilemma when China is changing the demographic composition by settling millions oh Han Chinese in there areas.

You should also support Uighurs in Xinjiang and Tibetans in Tibet who are also facing same dilemma when China is changing the demographic composition by settling millions oh Han Chinese in there areas.

You are wrong. The Chinese are the most racially colorblind people until we sadist ourselves.

China give Tibetan free food, free textbook, free monies, free tution until the day they graduated from college.

China call it 三包 policy.

China also give Tibet free healthcare.

Han Chinese has none of these.

西藏今起执行农牧区学生“三包”新标准-新华网

中国西藏

Do a google translate.

China is settling millions of Han Chinese in the territory of Xinjiang and Tibet. While you criticize Malays in Sabah.

China’s drive to settle new wave of migrants in restive Xinjiang | South China Morning Post

You will be dreaming if Islamo do not do demographics engineering when there are too many non Muslims.

With ‘Project IC’ unresolved, illegal immigrants in Sabah a time bomb, forum told - The Malaysian Insider

Malaysia is now flooding Sabah with islamo illegals and meanwhile steal all wealth of Sabah. Sabah is now the poorest state in malaysia, but being extremely oil rich.

At least in China, the Han subsidize the minorities everything discriminating Han ourselves, and China are not flooding Xinjiang with illegals.

Malaysia is now flooding Sabah with islamo illegals and meanwhile steal all wealth of Sabah. Sabah is now the poorest state in malaysia, but being extremely oil rich.

At least in China, the Han subsidize the minorities everything discriminating Han ourselves, and China are not flooding Xinjiang with illegals.

The native people in Sabah are Malays also the new settlers are also Malyas from other parts of Malayasia, Indonesia and Phillipines. While the people in Xinjiang and Tibet are not Han Chinese are now facing settlement of millions of Han settling in their land.

The native people in Sabah are Malays also the new settlers are also Malyas from other parts of Malayasia, Indonesia and Phillipines. While the people in Xinjiang and Tibet are not Han Chinese are now facing settlement of millions of Han settling in their land.

Uyghur only live in Southern part of Xinjiang, they are migrant to region themselves. Tibetan are Han chinese by blood, but culturally different. Tibet is part of China for centuries, either as a vassal or directly controlled.
These people enjoy better rights and protection than Shia and Ahmadi in Pakistan. At least they dont get bomb or houses burnt. Slightly out of topic? So is Xinjiang, Tibet and China.

Keep your debacle within Singapore Chinese and Malays in Sabah.

China history in Xinjiang was long before Uighur and Islam who are relatively late comers. Before Xinjiang was Aryan and Xinjiang was China vassal state 2000 years ago in Han dynasty.

Han_Civilisation.png

By Tang Dynasty AD 600, Xinjiang was Buddhist and once again under China.

Tang_Dynasty_circa_700_CE.png

Below is how Uighur new kids on block came about.

Uyghurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally it was expanded into an ethnicity whose ancestry originates with the fall of the Uyghur Khaganate in the year 842, which caused Uyghur migration from Mongolia into the Tarim Basin. This migration assimilated and replaced the Indo-Europeans of the region to create a distinct identity, as the language and culture of the Turkic migrants eventually supplanted the original Indo-European influences. This fluid definition of Uyghur and the diverse ancestry of modern Uyghurs create confusion about what constitutes true Uyghur ethnography and ethnogenesis.

Mindanao is 90% Christian with only Southern Mindanao is Muslim and the rest are lumads again as filipino i would care less about Sabah one its the moros who brought it up i say let the rebel moros go to sabah to wreck havoc there! Malaysia help arm them so a taste of ones medicine

hey man, no need to get your panties in a knot
I am just reporting what I saw and the undeniable history.
Don't visit just one country, go to poorer countries around ASEAN and report what you saw. Don't worry anyway, a quarter my friends and family already left from biotech engineer to businessmen. Come to think again, i need to renew my passport.

Back
Top Bottom