What's new

Malaysia never recognised Philippine claim on Sabah, says Anifah

The Spanish initiated the conflict by conquering the Philippines and invading Moro territory in an effort to subjugate the region to their rule since the 1500s. The Spanish conquered the Muslim Kingdom of Manila ruled by Bruneian Empire, the Muslim King Rajah Sulayman resisted the Spanish. Manila then became the capital of the Spanish Philippines after the conquest, with the Spanish forcibly converting people to Catholicism.

You haven't acknowledge the fact that these people are the original inhabitants
Lumad peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You haven't acknowledge the fact that the indigenous religion is animist
You haven't acknowledge the fact muslims CONVERTED the indigenous population
You haven't refuted the facts that I have presented that muslims are actually the first migrants of the island
You haven't refuted the facts that I have presented that there are no ethnic cleansing that is happening

Now the question is, are you going to answer or even acknowledge the points that I have presented?

Nobody is anti-Filipino here criticizing any policy of a government does not include hating its inhabitants. You should have thicker skin and discuss seriously. I could also raise the issue of a country named after the King of a European country and most of its inhabitants claiming partial ancestry from the colonists. These are subject for discussion not criticism of your country.

The Spanish initiated the conflict by conquering the Philippines and invading Moro territory in an effort to subjugate the region to their rule since the 1500s. The Spanish conquered the Muslim Kingdom of Manila ruled by Bruneian Empire, the Muslim King Rajah Sulayman resisted the Spanish. Manila then became the capital of the Spanish Philippines after the conquest, with the Spanish forcibly converting people to Catholicism.

So thats history why brin that up and your previous post you said that the philippine government was committing genocide on moros ans again 90% of mindanao is christian and lumad how can it be?

So thats history why brin that up and your previous post you said that the philippine government was committing genocide on moros ans again 90% of mindanao is christian and lumad how can it be?

For them, the Spanish colonization of the archipelago that became the Philippines is a travesty and we Filipino Catholics are an abomination.

That's what they imply.

They are forgetting that even before Catholicism came here, and even before Islam came here, we have at least an organized societies that is animistic or influenced by India though Srivijaya or Majapahit... and as much as I really hate to bring this up, have some trading relations with Imperial China.

So maybe before they could throw the accusation of our ancestors being forcibly converted by Spaniards, what about the traders who brought Islam here? I may have no full idea about Pakistan's history but the way they simply bringing up the forced-conversion by Catholic Spain ignores the fact Islam only came here around 1300s and before that we are as what I had posted above.

Last edited:
For them, the Spanish colonization of the archipelago that became the Philippines is a travesty and we Filipino Catholics are an abomination.

That's what they imply.

They are forgetting that even before Catholicism came here, and even before Islam came here, we have at least an organized societies that is animistic or influenced by India though Srivijaya or Majapahit.

So maybe before they could throw the accusation of our ancestors being forcibly converted by Spaniards, what about the traders who brought Islam here?

Actually we had a lot of religions coming including native ones this people have no idea of Philippine History at all again most of them or clueless or just anti filipino

Actually we had a lot of religions coming including native ones this people have no idea of Philippine History at all again most of them or clueless or just anti filipino

Which is why I am very wary of every foreigners, whether they came from East, West and even from "friendly" countries; can't trust them all.

Which is why I am very wary of every foreigners, whether they came from East, West and even from "friendly" countries; can't trust them all.

Thats just paranoia we should trust people but not fully but true the a overwhelming majority of middle east countries are arrogant since most of them are very rich because of oil but some are good having supported foundations that help us and others. We should just still continue building our country limit or just stop trading with the imperial chinese and other anti filipino forces and build our own

Don't insult religions here. You can be banned. You can be smarter and give a better reply rather than lowering yourself.
I didn't say any religion. No matter, Mindanao does not belong to a specific group but to all Filipinos. Your accusation of us eliminating the Muslims is nothing less of being "low". Perhaps you should be banned for spreading lies. Otherwise, show proof.

Last edited:
I didn't say any religion. No matter, Mindanao does not belong to a specific group but to all Filipinos. Your accusation of us eliminating the Muslims is nothing less of being "low". Perhaps you should be banned for spreading lies. Otherwise, show proof.
this is smart of you but the reference to the 70 virgins is a known joke on muslims in general which is a bit misplaced because they stand to be the biggest and first victims of the fanatics.

So I guess you noticed that too.

I remember when I got banned, the other member I "debated" with which was a Chinese member didn't get banned at all.

The "China & Far East" subforum has selective moderation. Many of one ethnicity are allow to spew the most virulent racism I've encountered unpunished, and if your response 1/10 of what they say back you get a 2 month ban.

Back
Top Bottom