What's new

Malaysia never recognised Philippine claim on Sabah, says Anifah

I'm going to squeeze out every bigoted comments from him and from others, then make a photo-portfolio out of it.

Doy,

Di li lagi na kaya kai bulok kaayo tong tawhana. Ma sakit ra gayud imong ulo !

Reportahan lang gyud na siya, Doy!

No need let him we just counter his stupidity. The only thing i hate here his the monitors are chinese too not impartial to non chinese

Toto,

Reporta lang gid na sa siya. Ay haw!

No need let him we just counter his stupidity. The only thing i hate here his the monitors are chinese too not impartial to non chinese

So I guess you noticed that too.

I remember when I got banned, the other member I "debated" with which was a Chinese member didn't get banned at all.

There's a lot of Chinese Malaysians in Sarawak and Sabah, yes? I've been to Kota Kinabalu before. :)

@70U63 , begituh banyak Tsina e fikir e berada dih Tsina... :) Kota Kinabalu adalah benar-benar maju, ia adalah sama dengan Davao, General Santos, Butuan dan Cagayan de Oro --- bandar-bandar di Mindanao.
"begituh banyak Tsina e fikir e berada dih Tsina", Not sure what you talking about.
You went to Kota Kinabalu for business or pleasure? I have never been there, seriously.

"begituh banyak Tsina e fikir e berada dih Tsina", Not sure what you talking about.
You went to Kota Kinabalu for business or pleasure? I have never been there, seriously.

Sorry La! maaf masih belajar melayu. E melawat kota kinabalu dengan teman-teman pada tahun 2011....besar untuk menyelam skuba! :)

Sorry La! maaf masih belajar melayu. E melawat kota kinabalu dengan teman-teman pada tahun 2011....besar untuk menyelam skuba! :)
Its okay, "E" swapped with "Saya/Aku" make senses to me. Tourism in Sabah had been hit lately with strings of kidnapping.

So I guess you noticed that too.

I remember when I got banned, the other member I "debated" with which was a Chinese member didn't get banned at all.

Well thats that we have to do what we can to defend the country yun lng

Its okay, "E" swapped with "Saya/Aku" make senses to me. Tourism in Sabah had been hit lately with strings of kidnapping.

Thanks ! Kinda similar with VISAYA dialect they also say Sa Ako, or Ako. :)

Kidnappings really? The beaches in Kota Kinabalu is pristine , even better than the beaches in Thailand's Nakohn si thammarat (I was there before too). Actually I even recommend you visit Tawi Tawi in Sulu --- the beaches there are perfect for snorkeling and even scuba . Gorgeous gorgeous benar benar!!

When was all the kidnapping started ? Recently La?

Thanks ! Kinda similar with VISAYA dialect they also say Sa Ako, or Ako. :)

Kidnappings really? The beaches in Kota Kinabalu is pristine , even better than the beaches in Thailand's Nakohn si thammarat (I was there before too). Actually I even recommend you visit Tawi Tawi in Sulu --- the beaches there are perfect for snorkeling and even scuba . Gorgeous gorgeous benar benar!!

When was all the kidnapping started ? Recently La?
Kidnapping targeting local and foreign Chinese for ransom.

Nazri: Sabah kidnappings affecting tourism industry more than MH370 - Nation | The Star Online

I'm assuming this is because of the affluence of local Chinese families? An insipid phenomenon, indeed.

It's a shame that there's a lot of criminal activity that tarnished the natural beauty of the area

I'm assuming this is because of the affluence of local Chinese families? An insipid phenomenon, indeed.
Yeah, even Singaporean I met don't want to live in Malaysia, as criminals tend to target Chinese. To the kidnappers the Chinese aren't Muslims anyway. Sabah isn't an important shipping route unlike Straits of Malacca so they have shifted from piracy.

Yeah, even Singaporean I met don't want to live in Malaysia, as criminals tend to target Chinese. To the kidnappers the Chinese aren't Muslims anyway. Sabah isn't an important shipping route unlike Straits of Malacca so they have shifted from piracy.

The same thing in some areas in Philippines like southern tip of Palawan and in parts of Mindanao like Sultan Kudrat, Lanao del Norte and Lanao del Sur Provinces. When I was in Davao for a business trip, the tour guides even told me not to venture too far away by myself, as I told them I wanted to do hiking and biking there. My friend from Davao told me that the risk of kidnapping is high specially in Lanao del Sur, in fact several Japanese businessmen who developed areas in Davao, several of them have already received threats by brigands. Lanao Del Sur is beautiful area, but unfortunately there's a high MILF activity there....

@powastick ,

Just see how much potential and beauty there is in Lanao Del Sur! This province in Mindanao has a massive deposots in copper, tin, silver, not to mention the land is absolutely fertile for growing crops. Recently there has been a high presence of Japanese investments here through JICA, of which I had took part in some prior feasibility studies. The land is vast, the people are still mostly subsistence living and there is a strong potential to make this area into an economic power region, Japan is building schools here, as well as hospitals , through cooperation with Philippone Government. And from my experience the native people here who are majority Muslim--- they are very hard working . In fact my tour guides when I was there in Lanao several years ago were very knowledgeable , and courteous.

It's important to build industry here and create more jobs. The more it develops, the less people will have to resort to kidnappings. Same thing should apply for Sabah....

LANAO DEL SUR PROVINCE

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
There's a lot of Chinese Malaysians in Sarawak and Sabah, yes? I've been to Kota Kinabalu before. :)

@70U63 , begituh banyak Tsina e fikir e berada dih Tsina... :) Kota Kinabalu adalah benar-benar maju, ia adalah sama dengan Davao, General Santos, Butuan dan Cagayan de Oro --- bandar-bandar di Mindanao.
Kota Kinabalu is a good place to live as it is located next to the sea and mountain.
However, proper planning is required. Traffic in the city is sxck and there are too many 'illegal' immigrant.
I guess Malaysia will stuck in the middle income trap and wouldn't able to change in the near future.

Kota Kinabalu is a good place to live as it is located next to the sea and mountain.
However, proper planning is required. Traffic in the city is sxck and there are too many 'illegal' immigrant.
I guess Malaysia will stuck in the middle income trap and wouldn't able to change in the near future.

Kawan,

Timur Malaysia tidak seragam, anda tahu bahawa. Terdapat banyak minoriti di Borneo, banyak kampung sana yang berpecah melalui sempadan negara Indonesia, Brunei dan Malaysia. Terdapat Bisaya orang, ada orang Dayak, terdapat Sama Bajaw orang, ada orang Tausug, terdapat orang Melayu, terdapat Cina ... jadi banyak banyak!

Jadi, anda tidak boleh mengatakan bahawa mereka adalah 'pendatang' kerana ramai yang tinggal di kawasan. Cara cara yang lebih lama sebelum penciptaan MALAYSIA PERSEKUTUAN ....

Malaysia semakin meningkat. Bagi bego di Sabah dan Sarawak .... mereka perlu disepadukan. Cara yang sama seperti Samah Bajaw orang bersepadu di Filipina. Seperti Papua bersepadu di Indonesia.

You get banned becos of the insult and racism u hurl. Nothing to do with debate.

Wow the arrogant people talk so highly you people dont know the meaning of impartial

The same thing in some areas in Philippines like southern tip of Palawan and in parts of Mindanao like Sultan Kudrat, Lanao del Norte and Lanao del Sur Provinces. When I was in Davao for a business trip, the tour guides even told me not to venture too far away by myself, as I told them I wanted to do hiking and biking there. My friend from Davao told me that the risk of kidnapping is high specially in Lanao del Sur, in fact several Japanese businessmen who developed areas in Davao, several of them have already received threats by brigands. Lanao Del Sur is beautiful area, but unfortunately there's a high MILF activity there....

@powastick ,

Just see how much potential and beauty there is in Lanao Del Sur! This province in Mindanao has a massive deposots in copper, tin, silver, not to mention the land is absolutely fertile for growing crops. Recently there has been a high presence of Japanese investments here through JICA, of which I had took part in some prior feasibility studies. The land is vast, the people are still mostly subsistence living and there is a strong potential to make this area into an economic power region, Japan is building schools here, as well as hospitals , through cooperation with Philippone Government. And from my experience the native people here who are majority Muslim--- they are very hard working . In fact my tour guides when I was there in Lanao several years ago were very knowledgeable , and courteous.

It's important to build industry here and create more jobs. The more it develops, the less people will have to resort to kidnappings. Same thing should apply for Sabah....

LANAO DEL SUR PROVINCE

View attachment 218833

View attachment 218834

View attachment 218835

Very true too bad the news is about Southern Mindanao is always bad its all thanks to the MILF, Abus and the other islamic terrorists who give this people my moro brothers a bad name and the reason why Southern Mindanao less develop area

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom