What's new

Malala celebrated Nikkah ceremony at home

Why she tied a knot when according to her you can live as partners without nikkah and marriage?? Calls mia khalifa her bestie ? Too much hypocrisy
There are several other girls in pakistan who are shot dead ,no one knows the got married or not.And they never said a word against pakistan. Don't give her the attention she doesn't deserve. Mods close this thread.
Why are you so effected by her. There are also many hookers in Pakistan and the third gender. So what if she is a bestie with MK? Fact is this girl was shot for no reason and she has tried to do something for women. That's a lot more than you or I. Let her be
Facing identity crisis in a western culture apparently but yet she is representative of all oppressed Muslim pakistani women :lol:
Says a secular nationalist... surely you should be proud of her stance. Why do u want her to be ultra religious.
And everyone wonders about marriage. Its not all roses

Last edited:
Mala to her Partner... : It's nice doing partnership with you.

IMG_20211110_080047.jpg

Why she tied a knot when according to her you can live as partners without nikkah and marriage?? Calls mia khalifa her bestie ? Too much hypocrisy
There are several other girls in pakistan who are shot dead ,no one knows the got married or not.And they never said a word against pakistan. Don't give her the attention she doesn't deserve. Mods close this thread.
Not long ago she was wondering about why people get married. Lol
May be after reading her interview, her parents might have taught her the right thing. Or she might have understood some one else comment and decided that was the right thing.
Alot of kids thinks that why, why should I get married etc etc You should be happy she was not doing what she said.
I don't understand why so much hate for her. She was shot in the head for going to school. She got Nobel prize. Everyone have ideas which may be rebellious for other. Why can't we discuss?

Do it deserve dedicated thread?

Why not?

14 pages of pdf hard slog. Enjoy!

14 pages are proof?
Can you show me her tweet? or news or video from reputable international news site?
Not Edited Video.. or from stupid India/Pakistani channels links.

Salaam

Why are you guys hating on a girl who got shot in her face? Give her a break

I think that is disingenuous. No one is hating on a girl who got shot in her face which implies its the getting shot in the face bit that is the cause of the hate.

People usually disagree with the people and agenda she came to represent once she went abroad.

Why are you so effected by her. There are also many hookers in Pakistan and the third gender. So what if she is a better with MK? Fact is this girl was shot for no reason and she has tried to do something for women. That's a lot more than you or I. Let her be

Says a secular nationalist... surely you should be proud of her stance. Why do u want her to be ultra religious.
And everyone wonders about marriage. Its not all roses
She can do whatever she wants in life. She can star in bangbros or pose for a playboy magazine. I have no problem with her choices and ideologies . The thing i hate is the lies and hypocrisy of this whole family. With such thoughts how can you represent an average pakistani Muslim woman which according to her is oppressed. People sympathize with her because she got shot in the head but hate her for how she and her family represented pakistan on a global stage and tarnished the image of the country.
There were other girls and families in that region who suffered equally by Taliban . Where are their Nobel prizes,oxford scholarships and permanent residences in UK?? And yet they didn't miss represented their country.
This whole yousafzai family is nothing but a beneficiary who got all the benefits by bad mouthing against and misrepre resenting their motherland .

She can do whatever she wants in life. She can star in bangbros or pose for a playboy magazine. I have no problem with her choices and ideologies . The thing i hate is the lies and hypocrisy of this whole family. With such thoughts how can you represent an average pakistani Muslim woman which according to her is oppressed. People sympathize with her because she got shot in the head but hate her for how she and her family represented pakistan on a global stage and tarnished the image of the country.
There were other girls and families in that region who suffered equally by Taliban . Where are their Nobel prizes,oxford scholarships and permanent residences in UK?? And yet they didn't miss represented their country.
This whole yousafzai family is nothing but a beneficiary who got all the benefits by bad mouthing against and misrepre resenting their motherland .
Whey didnt those girls and their families get active and speak out.
Its like everyone in Pakistan plays cricket why is there only the likes if baber Azam playing for Pakistan. Come one bhai. Criticise logically.
If the taliban had shot your mother or sister would you not speak out. What has she actually said against Pakistan? Please show me. I really want to be educated on this matter. Not what the molvis have said but whe she has actually said and everything she says is picked up by the media. So I await to be educated. Thanks. And if she is bad mouthing Pakistan I will be with you but here is all I can find
All I see I serious jealousy and molvis banning education for girls yet 1st lesson of Islam is Iqra ( now is Allah sexist? Absolutely not its the jahils molvis)

Last edited:
Congrats to her and best wishes for married life.

PS: Please stay outside Pakistan with your masters and never ever return.
Was Your master Osama bin Laden or Baitullah Mehsood?

Why you not stay in Afghanistan?

May be after reading her interview, her parents might have taught her the right thing. Or she might have understood some one else comment and decided that was the right thing.
Alot of kids thinks that why, why should I get married etc etc You should be happy she was not doing what she said.
I don't understand why so much hate for her. She was shot in the head for going to school. She got Nobel prize. Everyone have ideas which may be rebellious for other. Why can't we discuss?

You are funny. An Oxford university going "mature" girl , born and bread in Pakistan, do not know the Pakistani culture and importance of marriage in our society, acting all naïve and wondering why people need to get married and sign papers , where they can live together without all this. Propagating adultery basically.

There is no hate for her, she can live her life as she please, but she is no representative of Pakistan and its citizens. Its actually frustrating to see fellow Pakistani idiots who take her some sort of beacon of light when her only path to fam is being shot at!! She is the actually the negative publicity to Pakistan and that the sole purpose of her image creation. Agenda given to her is very obvious. World thinks that girls are not allowed to go to school in Pakistan and being shot at! Pakistan is some sort of prison for girls! Which is all absolute non sense. There are more students killed in American schools every year!!

14 pages are proof?
Can you show me her tweet? or news or video from reputable international news site?
Not Edited Video.. or from stupid India/Pakistani channels links.

Dont waste my time if your head is buried in your arse. All news links are there.

Would this do???

Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala ties the knot in nikkah ceremony - BBC News

Malala has previously voiced her misgivings around marriage.
In an interview with Vogue in July, she said: "I still don't understand why people have to get married."
"If you want to have a person in your life, why do you have to sign marriage papers, why can't it just be a partnership?" she continued.

You libturds are pathetic.

1) She can do whatever she wants in life. She can star in bangbros or pose for a playboy magazine.

2) The thing i hate is the lies and hypocrisy of this whole family. People sympathize with her because she got shot in the head but hate her for how she and her family represented pakistan on a global stage and tarnished the image of the country.

3) There were other girls and families in that region who suffered equally by Taliban . Where are their Nobel prizes,oxford scholarships and permanent residences in UK?? And yet they didn't miss represented their country.

4) This whole yousafzai family is nothing but a beneficiary who got all the benefits by bad mouthing against and misrepre resenting their motherland .

1) Ok, I can give 100% guarantee, if she become **** star, lot of people from this country who masturbate watching Sunny Leon movies, will give fatwas for killing her for defaming Pakistan and Islam.

2) Country has no good image in the world community and she does not need to misrepresent Pakistan,
If your sisters got shot by someone will she thank those monsters?

3) They were just victims of brutality, but Malala had courage, she did spoke in media for girls education and against TTP, when TTP terrorist were active in her area, and they were slaughtering people on roads, they tried to kill later, she got bullet in the head, TTP claimed responsibility, but TTP sympathizers claimed she not get bullet, it does not matter she get bullet in the head or not, They tried to kill her and claimed responsibility.. Other girls face brutality but only Malala has courage and fought for girls education.

4) Again country already has image lol, how she misrepresented it? can you show me some reputable source from international media outlets?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom