What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

I never mean you my dear. I always appreciate your highness. I just regret we rarely have people like you in Iran. I could not hide my awareness about Iran when I see the darkness of the end of the wrong track we are on.

I ask you to make these kinds of discussions about Iran too.start similar threads in Iranian section and we can only sit and hope it won't be troll zoned. You can raise awareness of people by a logical discussion, in a way that even 'ultra nationalists' may be convinced.

@Ir.Tab. jan:i ask you to post similar threads in Iran section.we can discuss your concerned issues as well.

Give him Turkish language course, then maybe he will relax. If he needs historical insight, i may help either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give him Turkish language course, then maybe he will relax. If he needs historical insight, i may help either.
mate,can you explain more on the language part?there is no historical issues but social issues.anyway you can help with economy part.

I lived in Germany. When Kurds get out of Turkey, they immediately become PKK sympathyzer.

Thats true..Same can be said for Turks...Once they step on German/Europe soil whether they become members of Fethullah Gulen`s cemaat, or some other lunatic sheikh`s cemaat...its a market...they provide accommodation, job, extend visa times etc etc same goes for Kurds too..So that was not a good example...Inshallah this process will be successful and there will be no PKK that these people will have to sympathize

Find one of those 16th century kurd I will punish him. :D

We are at 20th century. Kurds are there. what is your solution?

No, we are in 21th. :)

Look at Ralph Peters' mideast map. There is one big Kurdistan between Turkey and Azerbaijan. Those Jews want to choke you between Armenians, Russians and Kurds. We the western Turks would be choked by Europeans in the west and Kurds in the east.

Game hasnt changed.

Anyway, forget about this discussion.

How does Ocalan negotiate in the name of his party? Is he in contact with other high ranking PKK-officials?

How does Ocalan negotiate in the name of his party? Is he in contact with other high ranking PKK-officials?

You think Ocalan has any power? It is a Reallty Show designed by AKP. To make low educated Kurds think government cares for Kurds and communicates with this prisoner.

Real power is in northern Iraq, in Israel , in Washington. Because AKP cant get there, they make theather written by Shakespeare Erdogan.

well, as far as i know, for communication with militants he was using his lawyers...He was sending msgs thru lawyers..This was exposed last year and a couple of months ago, lawyers&ocalan communication was prohibited

Edit: my bad..i thought you were asking how he was communicating with the militants before this peace talks

He met with BDP members, an independent Kurd Parliament member, His brother as a link. PKK is an out-lawed party which uses those as link. The first step is to depart from Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom