What's new

Making Israelis into Monsters

i remember pictjres lf israelis in holiday dress stood on hills and tall buildings with binoculars and watching bombs being dropped on palestinians as kf watching a football match and even cheering when they saw buildings catching fire.
is this not being blood thirsty?

Palestinians celebrating the death of 3,000 New Yorkers:
Bin+Laden%25E2%2580%2599s+Hamas+Allies.jpg

palenstinians-celebrating-9-11.jpg

palcheers911.jpg

I will never forget this fat b***h in particular. I remember her dancing about, making that "Ul-loo-loo-loo" sound, on that very day. Before then, I empathized with the Palestinian plight. This woman alone is responsible for millions of Americans starting to favor Israel instead in this divisive issue.

I guess she's not having any troubles finding enough to eat.

palcheers911.jpg

I will never forget this fat b***h in particular. I remember her dancing about, making that "Ul-loo-loo-loo" sound, on that very day. Before then, I empathized with the Palestinian plight. This woman alone is responsible for millions of Americans starting to favor Israel instead in this divisive issue.

Yeah sure they are suppose to love the US the one who is funding and arming the ones who are committing massacres of their people. Most people are dying by Hellfire missiles and missile technology that you gave to Israel for free.... So yeah they don't like you really.

We dont have to make israelis monsters they are an abortion of an illegitemate country that only exists because of charity from america. Palestinians will claim their territory soon when america goes bust and implodes and cant give israelis money and weapons. Even the crusaders held on to jerusalem so jews holding it for so long is no big deal solomon or people like you solomon trying to legitimise something that isnt.

Annette Krüger Spitta
of the ARD's (German public broadcasting) TV magazine Panorama states that footage not aired shows that the street surrounding the celebration in Jerusalem is quiet. Furthermore, she states that a man in a white T-shirt incited the children and gathered people together for the shot. The Panorama report, dated September 20, 2001, quotes Communications Professor Martin Löffelholz explaining that in the images one sees jubilant Palestinian children and several adults but there is no indication that their pleasure is related to the attack. The woman seen cheering (Nawal Abdel Fatah) stated afterwards that she was offered cake if she celebrated on camera, and was frightened when she saw the pictures on television afterward.

palcheers911.jpg

This image publish in CNN during that attack was wrong it was a image of earlier celebration but CNN intentionally telecast it but latter admit it was wrong footage .
And even if this is true that they were celebrating the death of 3000 Yerkes you are responsible for that because you always help israel and supplied deadly weapons to killed Palestinian people and support the occupation there

This image publish in CNN during that attack was wrong it was a image of earlier celebration but CNN intentionally telecast it but latter admit it was wrong footage .
And even if this is true that they were celebrating the death of 3000 Yerkes you are responsible for that because you always help israel and supplied deadly weapons to killed Palestinian people and support the occupation there

@chogy i dont blame you.
your media had brainwashed you into hating half of the world and being indifferent about the rest.

same as thos fat woman dancing i choked on my dinner on 9\11 eve as i saw a footage about Pakistani youth dancing..being shown on CNN.and the anchor saying that these are pakistani youth playing drum...dancing and distributing sweets on american death...
that footage was nothing more than some lakistani youths celebrating pakistans victory in a cricket match..and i for myself saw it months before 9\11...
and yet the CNN anchor had no shame in manilulating the video report and presenting it as pakistani joy for american death........
then you wonder why we have doubts and conspiracy theories about 9\11.
unlike you americans we dont blindly beleive whatever is shown on the tele...we investivate and verify and use our brains...
you dont..for you whatever CNN says and shows is more credible than ten commandments.

Just think about your own home before talking about others

I am sure you are not interested in recent riots in China cause its their internal matter ????

chinese riots areca seperatist movement...these are people who want to seperate from vhina on ethnic and political grounds.....
in palestine its a struggle for survival...insane blockade depriving them of food water and sanitation....and they have no life...
so guess who we support and about who we are indifferent.

is it not the same as Arabs/Muslims rejoicing killing of innocent Israelis when Hamas uses rockets on civilian areas.?

I am pretty sure Israelis will also accuse u of similar things.

Why do you guys love Israel so much? It doesnt matter who is being victimized. Wrong is wrong and the Israelis have been guilty of genocide. We know how the western press can twist the truth and people like you fall for it. Wake up and smell the coffee guys. We dont need to make Israelis into monsters. THEY ALREADY ARE.

until 1950s americans would jump and cheer while KKK would hang and strangle a black man.in front of caucasian families and children wojld clap as if watching a muppet show.
and the black guy had done nothing wrong apart from being black...and caucasian families would pose with dead bodies of blavk people and have their photographs taken.
now they call us barbarians if we show halpiness on death of armed slldiers who were there to fight...shoot and kill.

Why do you guys love Israel so much? It doesnt matter who is being victimized. Wrong is wrong and the Israelis have been guilty of genocide. We know how the western press can twist the truth and people like you fall for it. Wake up and smell the coffee guys. We dont need to make Israelis into monsters. THEY ALREADY ARE.

so are islamics...... for the genocide of 80 million Hindu ..sikhs... infact, israelis are the only ones who gave you a bloody nose for centuries of plundering of our wealth and division of our lands....

so are islamics...... for the genocide of 80 million Hindu ..sikhs... infact, israelis are the only ones who gave you a bloody nose for centuries of plundering of our wealth and division of our lands....

They had history of genocide in all over the world and they proud of it; still they are doing called Jihad.

They had history of genocide in all over the world and they proud of it; still they are doing called Jihad.

This god damn jihad has come a long way, now the entire world is watching the show and popcorns are in great demand.

Back
Top Bottom