What's new

Make South India a separate country

In Ramayana where was battle / war of Lanka fought?

- PRTP GWD

I think it's a myth that endogamy causes defect. Not only is this notion unscientific guess it is also factually incorrect. At least 30% of Pakistani marriages are between cousins and a much bigger proportion of marriages in Arab countries are cousin marriages. In North India (not South) roughly zero percentage of marriages are between blood relations. But both Pakistanis and Arabs are physically and mentally healthier than North Indians on an average and also have better appearance. @dharmi @padamchen

- PRTP GWD

I think it's a myth that endogamy causes defect. Not only is this notion unscientific guess it is also factually incorrect. At least 30% of Pakistani marriages are between cousins and a much bigger proportion of marriages in Arab countries are cousin marriages. In North India (not South) roughly zero percentage of marriages are between blood relations. But both Pakistanis and Arabs are physically and mentally healthier than North Indians on an average and also have better appearance. @dharmi @padamchen

- PRTP GWD

Why is @Cliftonite banned man?

Poor chap is caught on the wrong side of the border. He just doesn't want to accept it.

Cheers, Doc

Poor chap is caught on the wrong side of the border. He just doesn't want to accept it.

Cheers, Doc
No. I think he is an ISI officer fishing for agents. So he has to pretend to be genuinely curious / inquisitive fan of Indian stuffs like Bollywood etc.

- PRTP GWD

No. I think he is an ISI officer fishing for agents. So he has to pretend to be genuinely curious / inquisitive fan of Indian stuffs like Bollywood etc.

- PRTP GWD

Maybe.

But he does not have a strong Jazakalla vibe.

Cheers, Doc

In Ramayana where was battle / war of Lanka fought?

- PRTP GWD

The supposed hero of Ramayana - Rama was a Tamil , most to have likely lived in a coastal city called Ayodhya in Tamilnadu, the original name of North Indian Ayodhya was Saketa

evidence from hindu sources

Rama complexion was dravidian - black-dark brown

16. dundubhisvananirghoSaH = He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum; snigdhavarNah = He has a shining skin; prataapavaan = He is full of splendour; samaH = He is square-built; samavibhaktaaN^gaH = His limbs are symmetrically built; samaashritaH = He is endowed with; shyaamam varNam = a dark-brown complexion.

"He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum. He has a shining skin. He is full of splendour. He is square-built. His limbs are built symmetrically. He is endowed with a dark-brown complexion."

https://www.valmikiramayan.net/utf8/sundara/sarga35/sundara_35_frame.htm

Rama ancestors were from the Tamil sunken continent Kumari Kandam

yo ’sau satyavrato nāma

rājarṣir draviḍeśvaraḥ

jñānaṁ yo ’tīta-kalpānte

lebhe puruṣa-sevayā

sa vai vivasvataḥ putro

manur āsīd iti śrutam

tvattas tasya sutāḥ proktā

ikṣvāku-pramukhā nṛpāḥ

Satyavrata, the saintly king of Draviḍadeśa who received spiritual knowledge at the end of the last millennium by the grace of the Supreme, later became Vaivasvata Manu, the son of Vivasvān, in the next manvantara [period of Manu]. I have received this knowledge from you. I also understand that such kings as Ikṣvāku were his sons, as you have already explained.

https://prabhupadabooks.com/sb/9/1/2-3?d=1

Rama ancestor Iksvaku belonged to sun dynasty - whose descendent Manu were displace during the deluge that sunk Kumari Kandam - ancient Tamil land

to give ramayana and Rama - a north Indian / Aryan twist , (born in Ayodhya in Uttar Pardesh) is a Brahmin/Aryan/hindu forgery

Cheers, Doc

Oh Khudaiji Doc! Aye su karay che? Pacchi ban thay gayo? And that too the same day you got unbanned!

You really gots to learn to hold back on that acerbic tongue o' yours.

Oh Khudaiji Doc! Aye su karay che? Pacchi ban thay gayo? And that too the same day you got unbanned!

You really gots to learn to hold back on that acerbic tongue o' yours.

Bete it is too late for me. But you're young.

I'd try and suggest you do the same. But I will not.

Stick to your guns son.

You will get a lot more knocks in life than the sheep and weasels.

But you'll always hold your head high, never be second to any man, and always sleep well.

Ushta te.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom