What's new

Make Gilgit-Baltistan the fifth province of Pakistan

We should do the same in jammu and ladakh then only point of dispute remains the valley

India can't stop us from doing anything like that in GB.

In one swift move, at least our part of Kashmir won't be disputed any more.

Very good if your part is not disputed, then so is ours! and Kashmir is not disputed!

India and Pakistan can co-exist peacefully!

We should do the same in jammu and ladakh then only point of dispute remains the valley

WHY? Valley should be disputed when even GB is not disputed!

That would be ideal but india won't do it!

Why bother with India ?

Let Pakistan show the path of light to India by first conducting a referendum in its own territory.

Oh and BTW, don't forget to remove the armed forces first before conducting the plebiscite, as is mandated by the UN resolutions. ;)

Why bother with India ?

Let Pakistan show the path of light to India by first conducting a referendum in its own territory.

Oh and BTW, don't forget to remove the armed forces first before conducting the plebiscite, as is mandated by the UN resolutions. ;)

We most definitely could while having a missile aimed at Dehli. ;)

Why bother with India ?

Machi, Frankly I am irritated by this constant ask for Plebiscite by the Pakistani's, Even though they know that this will never happen! How can they keep on ranting the same thing again and again!

Virtually all Hindus are driven out of Kashmir! They are ranting for Plebiscite and Indians are ranting for removal of armed forces!

:-) As though only Pakistan is having missiles in this whole world!

I have one stupid question, In Agni-V if the payload is reduced, the range can be increased, If the range is decreased then can the payload can be increased?

May be DRDO should test it!

UN supports plebiscite, as UN doctrine states "right to self-determination". Though, we know that won't happen unless miraculously a reasonable and sensible administration takes place in Delhi with practical policies agrees to a plebiscite on Kashmir. Chances of that happening are very low, considering Politicians there would be under pressure by the ignorant commoner.

The UN plebiscite would have taken place at the time of partition itself had pakistan complied with the criteria of the referendum.But You people didn't.then why are you now asking for self determination.First vacate the part of disputed land that you have and let india conduct the plebiscite(which is the most important criterion for a plebiscite to take place).But i dont think now there are any chances of referendum as P0K is now flushed with lots of punjabis and pukhtoons and the demography has been altered over the years while india hasn't allowed the citizens of other states to buy land in J&K.

The UN plebiscite would have taken place at the time of partition itself had pakistan complied with the criteria of the referendum.But You people didn't.then why are you now asking for self determination.First vacate the part of disputed land that you have and let india conduct the plebiscite(which is the most important criterion for a plebiscite to take place).But i dont think now there are any chances of referendum as P0K is now flushed with lots of punjabis and pukhtoons and the demography has been altered over the years while india hasn't allowed the citizens of other states to buy land in J&K.

But the Pakistan sponsored terrorists have driven virtually all Hindus out of Kashmir, All Hindus must be bought back to Kashmir!

But the Pakistan sponsored terrorists have driven virtually all Hindus out of Kashmir, All Hindus must be bought back to Kashmir!

Ya that would be great.But i dont think it is possible now as those pundits have restarted lives in other parts of north india and its gonna be difficult for them to be assimilated in the kashmiri society again(thats my personal view).Do you think Suresh Raina and his family will go back to their hometown Rainawadi.

Be our guest..or better still while making Syed Zaman "Sir" Zaid Hamid wait atop his white Arabic horse at Wagah :laugh:

Machi, Frankly I am irritated by this constant ask for Plebiscite by the Pakistani's, Even though they know that this will never happen! How can they keep on ranting the same thing again and again!

Virtually all Hindus are driven out of Kashmir! They are ranting for Plebiscite and Indians are ranting for removal of armed forces!

Pakistanis can conduct a plebiscite everyday there, Who cares ?

On our side if one is to take place it is only after Article 370 is removed, if you know what I mean ;)

Be our guest..or better still while making Syed Zaman "Sir" Zaid Hamid wait atop his white Arabic horse at Wagah :laugh:

Oh please. We could have our forces vacate to have plebiscite done and if your IA tries to pull anything cowardly, we'll have a missile ready for you guys. :wave:

Since when is that the criteria? The criteria is to let the UN conduct it, not INDIA

According to the UN resolution pakistan has to withdraw its troops from P0K and India will keep nominal number of troops in the region and conduct the plebiscite under UN guidance.

Back
Top Bottom