What's new

Results of the Gilgit Baltistan Astore By-Election being withheld

Nobody asked you. The people of Astore voted for him and his party. Deal with it. But you losers can’t…that’s why Bangladesh exists today.

Civilians are duffers
Just like how Fatima jinnah and Muhammad Ali jinnah were duffers

General Gracey and general ayub know better

I'm not defending anyone but giving you a fact

What We lose since 48 tell me
Bengaldesh and parts of GB that weren't even liberated by Pakistan army

Kargil huge territory lost by us

They were liberated by locals but army lost them

When Jinnah order Pakistan army to be involved in 1948

The army told jinnah **** you

* sure it was royal army back then but they refused orders from jinnah and hence Kashmir was lost only to be saved by GB and pushtoon tribes

Had army generals revolted against general Gracey back then we would have a different story

Last edited:
I'm not defending anyone but giving you a fact

What We lose since 48 tell me
Lost more than half of Kashmir to India in '48, lost more territory in '65 and then the eastern half in '71. Lost Siachin in 80's and then lost the whole plot in the 90's and 00's. A basket case now all courtesy of sepoys.

Rip English 😂

You are such a dumb monkey, do you know that? I just wanted to say that and then block you, shit scum supporting terror army.
You are such a dumb monkey, do you know that? I just wanted to say that and then block you, shit scum supporting terror army.
Is it you to go to fight Indian army invaded Pakistan lol

Lost more than half of Kashmir to India in '48, lost more territory in '65 and then the eastern half in '71. Lost Siachin in 80's and then lost the whole plot in the 90's and 00's. A basket case now all courtesy of sepoys.
These defeats were for corrupt politicians who gave a chance to our establishment to rule the country

These defeats were for corrupt politicians who gave a chance to our establishment to rule the country
Yes of course they don't come more corrupt than that looter Mohd. Ali Jinnah...

Are you by chance related to that Pajeet pretending to be Majeed?

Yes of course they don't come more corrupt than that looter Mohd. Ali Jinnah...

Are you by chance related to that Pajeet pretending to be Majeed?
Before IK disqualification everything right in our military our military living in our heart but suddenly after disqualification of IK military become evil

How thick headed are you? Who created the instability in the first place? Let Mujib become PM. That would have been the end of it.
It is just at the edge of the threshold levels, at the tipping point.

Why?? because what is going on in the country is totally unsustainable, not normal and cannot be sustained and the status quo cannot keep going for a longer period.

It could not be a very bloody revolution, something in between a revolution and an evolution.

But as said change is the only constant, sooner or later it will happen, a matter of time now. And the current change in hearts and minds of the people is nothing short of a revolution, the physical change occurs after the ideological change, the ideological revolution has been done, the main thing.

Before IK disqualification everything right in our military our military living in our heart but suddenly after disqualification of IK military become evil

Yes his first mistake not to bring new faces in his party as he promised bring the corrupt elites of pmln and ppp in his party
The evolutionary development of democracy in Pakistan keeps getting disrupted. But what mechanisms are there for a brilliant new mind to join the political process. What independent institutions are there to keep elected officials in check. The very public horse trading before the VONC undermined the trust of the public in the democratic process. The events of the year and half afterwards only made things worse.

The process was undermined. The parties are made of elites that can afford to sit on the sidelines and continue life as usual, but the state and its interests are harmed by this exercise in disunity, unfaithfulness and indiscipline.

IK could have been defeated had elections proceeded as per schedule, but instead of making him stand on his record, he has been made an outsider candidate when the current setup is failing to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom