What's new

Results of the Gilgit Baltistan Astore By-Election being withheld

Stop your nonsense IK is not angel and savoir of the country lol

Nobody asked you. The people of Astore voted for him and his party. Deal with it. But you losers can’t…that’s why Bangladesh exists today.

Nobody asked you. The people of Astore voted for him and his party. Deal with it. But you losers can’t…that’s why Bangladesh exists today.

Yes his first mistake not to bring new faces in his party as he promised bring the corrupt elites of pmln and ppp in his party

Yes his first mistake not to bring new faces in his party as he promised bring the corrupt elites of pmln and ppp in his party

We’re discussing why the Election Commission is refusing to accept the results of the Astore By Election.

Give me an answer, otherwise buzz off and go eat your biryani and watch child **** you pedowari.

We’re discussing why the Election Commission is refusing to accept the results of the Astore By Election.

Give me an answer, otherwise buzz off and go eat your biryani and watch child **** you pedowari.
politics at least for 3 years
Forget IK from the

Stop your nonsense IK is not angel and savoir of the country lol
IK is also stopping Pakistani jerenls hence they are withholding results.

A freakin monkey is better than you lot who are still supporting Pakistani uniformed prostitutes.

This has nothing to do with who is winning or not, it's the constitutional right of citizens to vote and elect a leader be it a monkey, whatever policies he makes its will be people are responsible for selecting him in first place but at least let them select

IK is also stopping Pakistani jerenls hence they are withholding results.

A freakin monkey is better than you lot who are still supporting Pakistani uniformed prostitutes.

This has nothing to do with who is winning or not, it's the constitutional right of citizens to vote and elect a leader be it a monkey, whatever policies he makes its will be people are responsible for selecting him in first place but at least let them select
If their is no army your mom is going to save Pakistan from Indian invasion lol

Its not your fault, you will do anything to protect your 2nd father in uniform I guess
I'm not defending anyone but giving you a fact

His mom will do better than sepoys who've lost every war since '48.

The only wars they won were on behalf of their British masters starting in 1751 and prior to Pakistan being founded.
What We lose since 48 tell me

Pakistan Army should keep doing this and more in GB. Keep popular politicians out and handle all local matters themselves.

Back
Top Bottom