What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Yawn.Typical Indian with his own confused sense of history.AP finally came under british control after the anglo-abor war of 1911-12.Even after that the tibetans authority at lhasa had considerable influence in AP/south tibet and continued to collect tax well upto the departure of brits and even after that right until the beginning of 1950s.Goods never flowed from Assam to tibet,AP had little trade links to Assam before the second millenia of this century.Even then it was in the form of tax collected from ahom territories with the agreement of ahom rulers.In fact it was the brits who really started trade between AP/south tibet by holding fairs in sadiya,now in assam.I do advise reading tibetan tax collection records in AP to get an idea of how far their influence expanded.Except for the allied war supplies,nothing significant came or went between AP/south tibet,India and China and rest of tibet
Your claims of only tawang and some areas is laughable and only shows your own ignorance of the subject at hand
AP had its own movements but that was to resist british invasion.At the eve of british departure,many people and tribes here wanted to resist the Indians as they were foreigners to us as well.Again,something you are blissfully unaware of.

India is a patchwork of dozens of nations,a work of brits at that.If it was not for brits,no part of mainland would have been one let alone NE,which is under imperialist boots of India.

I suggest you look at genetic studies of the tribes before making asinine comments about their origins,one can only laugh at only tibeto-burman point of yours.You may be unaware of your origins but not us.
Y-chromosome O3 Haplogroup Diversity in Sino-Tibetan Populations Reveals Two Migration Routes into the Eastern Himalayas - Kang - 2011 - Annals of Human Genetics - Wiley Online Library

So please,do read up before passing your addled opinions as facts.

Yes, yes, of course, your grandmother told you, so you don't need to refer to anything but that. And it is therefore fact and incontrovertible.

Good going.

Why don't you cite sources instead of making sweeping statements? I have at least published authorities to quote. Not my grandmother's stories.

I do have taiwan families because my father's elder brother is a taiwanese and I do have friends came from tibetan,they are all my neighbors.
And the dalai is one of the religion leaders in Tibet, he is not a government that he can't represent the Tibet.
When talking about dalai,I have a more representative example:the king of Sikkim who doesn't admit the annex by india till now.
Good to hear that you refer them as taiwanese and tibetans and not as chinese. Dalai Lama is the leader of all tibetans living in Tibet and India but since there is no democracy in Tibet under China anyone showing affection and respect for Dalai Lama is persecuted by the chinese govt. Dalai Lama is a Nobel laureate and accorded Head of the State protocol by India and many other nations and is considered spiritual guru and leader of tibetan buddhists.
Talking about Sikkim, there are thousands of tibetan refugees in India. can you tell me how many sikkimese refugees in China? Do you even know the whereabouts of the former king of Sikkim? Do people of Sikkim even recall his name?

Good to hear that you refer them as taiwanese and tibetans and not as chinese. Dalai Lama is the leader of all tibetans living in Tibet and India but since there is no democracy in Tibet under China anyone showing affection and respect for Dalai Lama is persecuted by the chinese govt. Dalai Lama is a Nobel laureate and accorded Head of the State protocol by India and many other nations and is considered spiritual guru and leader of tibetan buddhists.
Talking about Sikkim, there are thousands of tibetan refugees in India. can you tell me how many sikkimese refugees in China? Do you even know the whereabouts of the former king of Sikkim? Do people of Sikkim even recall his name?

I am probably the only person on this forum to have met the old Chogyal (and the Gyalmo), as well as the Kazi and Kazini, and can tell you from first hand knowledge what a thing he was, and what the reality was in Sikkim. I love the way totally ignorant people start airing opinions about people they don't know except through guidebooks, for Pete's sake.

Then who were the cooked barbarians and uncooked barbarians. :coffee:

Keep an eye on the cretins while I go to work. I have to correct 55 papers.

Yes, yes, of course, your grandmother told you, so you don't need to refer to anything but that. And it is therefore fact and incontrovertible.

Good going.

Why don't you cite sources instead of making sweeping statements? I have at least published authorities to quote. Not my grandmother's stories.
Yawn,again..idiotic assumptions of yours.Do read on british Indian history..on tibetan tax collectors particularly in subansiri valley and the ahom burronjis.Of the impact of Godan,governor of kansu,a descendant of chengiz khan, had on the settlements of tanis in tibet.All that is for starters.But who am I kidding?I am talking to an Indian after all.
I gave you a cited genetic study link and you are the one making asinine claims..but then.

I doubt that you know the history of the area at all, judging by your remarks. India is a multi-cultural state; so, in some respects, is China, but she tends to force everyone into the same template.

Most of the tribes on the southern slopes of the Himalayas followed Tibetan Buddhism, which was very largely nourished by Indian teachers and reformers from the 13th century onwards. It was the intervention of the Himalayas that protected Tibetan Buddhism in Tibet from being swept away by the events of that period, which did in fact sweep away the equivalent Indian Buddhism, identical in every respect.

None of the tribes are related to ethnicities in China; they are related to Tibeto-Burmese stock, which is quite distinct from Chinese stock. A little study would help you immeasurably in this regard. There was not even any direct relationship with China; it is known that trade took place in a series of exchanges along the north-south axis, where each tribe took goods at either the northern or the southern frontier, and handed them over at the other. So Indian goods flowed from the valley of the Brahmaputra to Tibet, to the valley of the Brahmaputra as it flowed through Tibet, and Tibetan goods came back in turn through the same channels. There was no incursion of Tibetans into AP, except the corner of the Tawang Monastery and its lands.

Of the states of the north-east that had independence movements against the British, it was only Nagaland that had anything like a viable movement. There was nothing in AP to match it.

There was no British presence in AP. That presence was first instituted in the 50s by Indian civil servants and the question of taking over a British legacy did not arise.

Learn your history.
What a interesting theory.You district Han from tibetan-Burmese ignoring that Han separated from it.
And the fake historical fact is also created by you that British never reaches Fake AP.British did reach there but never ruled that place, and you indian stolen south Tibet based on the British footprints,but now you creat something contrary.

Last edited:
What a interesting theory.You district Han from tibetan-Burmese ignoring that Han separated from it.
Ignore him,the yao most probably doesn't know that hans and qiangs are very similar and the tibeto-burman branches of AP/South tibet have remarkable genetic affinity with the qiangs,while sino-tibetan branches are very similar to tibetans.He also will not believe that there were luoba and deng settlements in tibet long even millenias back.
Indians unfortunately have a very flawed sense of history about us.

Then who were the cooked barbarians and uncooked barbarians. :coffee:
Han Dynasty is after Qin Dynasty. haha.
We call ourselves Han and we can also call Tang, HuaXia, ZhongHua, etc
The spirits of Han Dynasty are much closer to our mental world. We can call ourselves Tang because it's romantic. And the race have been changing continuously which made what we are today.
But india is very different because it hasn't history written. And China is the only one whose history written continuously.

Last edited:
Han Dynasty is after Qin Dynasty. haha.
We call ourselves Han and we can also call Tang, HuaXia, ZhongHua, etc
The spirits of Han Dynasty are much closer to our mental world. We can call ourselves Tang because it's romantic. And the race have been changing continuously which made what we are today.

but who were the cooked barbarians and uncooked barbarians.

They are Chinese and I call myself AnHuiese.
It is just a vocabulary.

Ignore him,the yao most probably doesn't know that hans and qiangs are very similar and the tibeto-burman branches of AP/South tibet have remarkable genetic affinity with the qiangs,while sino-tibetan branches are very similar to tibetans.He also will not believe that there were luoba and deng settlements in tibet long even millenias back.
Indians unfortunately have a very flawed sense of history about us.
Which Yao you refer to?

but who were the cooked barbarians and uncooked barbarians.
Both are your indian because your Indian had no history before British came.

Last edited:
yao means 白痴 ...the Indian with the anglo name
Okay. I misunderstand. Qiangs are genetically similar to the people in Shang Dynasty who is famous for trading according to some findings from archaeology .
And I am surprised by your words 白痴.

So,

Norwegians and Indians separated from Indo-European group 10,000 years ago.

Are Indians and Norwegians same?

China's claim to AP/south tibet is far more valid than India's.The people of AP especially the tribes which followed tibetan buddhism and the tani as well as other tribes related to ethnicities in China are much closer to China than we can ever be with India.Many states of NE had their own independence movements against the brits and on the break up of the empire,Indians simply became colonists themselves.
India's only claim to AP and even most of NE is based on british colonial legacy,just goes to show that India is really a british construct.

What happened brother?

Too many Bible classes for the day.

Okay. I misunderstand. Qiangs are genetically similar to the people in Shang Dynasty who is famous for trading according to some findings from archaeology .
And I am surprised by your words 白痴.
Well,most Indian members on this forum fall into that category,especially regarding the history of AP/south tibet and its natives.

Well,most Indian members on this forum fall into that category,especially regarding the history of AP/south tibet and its natives.
Indian study history from British. Yours is far closer to what I knew.

Back
Top Bottom