What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Brits ruled when the modern nation state as a concept took form. When they left they still left behind 600 princely states. Indians gave India the current shape after the brits left.

Half knowledge is dangerous. Making sweeping statements about a country as big and as ancient as India makes YOU look foolish.
India is just a geographical expression and reference.You may believe otherwise and that is your wish.

Nope,It was never one.Saying India is a one entity/country is the same as saying Europe is one country.Then go and point at the roman empire or other european powers which managed to subdue most parts of it.That is spinning history,plain and simple.
How you define nationalism is important. Untill recently a king of a land used to define the nationalism. Indian nation is what European Union is looking forward to achieve. they are all white and christian. they have strong secular and democratic beliefs but what separates them is mainly the language and their identity. Language they are overcoming but diluting the identity is what holding them from being one. India on the other hand is pluralist in terms of race, religion and language but belief is secular and democratic and there is no problem of having multiple identity being an Indian.

Being under a particular rule or kingdom does not affect nationality. India was under British rule for 200 years and it did not become Britain. Arabs and Central Asians ruled over India for a thousand year but it did not become an arab or ujbek. Just because once upon a time Asoka ruled over Afghan land does not mean India should stake a claim over Afghanistan or north indian rulers mostly did not control south india does not mean it should be a separate country.

India is a modern nation state just like all others. There is no question of belief.
Modern..some will doubt that.It is still a patchwork of dozens of nations held together only by mutual interest or force.The later being the case in many NE states and parts of JnK

Modern..some will doubt that.It is still a patchwork of dozens of nations held together only by mutual interest or force.The later being the case in many NE states and parts of JnK

You mean a bit like tibet and east turkistan? Yes modern nation states tend to have such issues. The bigger, the more. After all there is no scientific way in which modern nation states were formed, a bit of imperialism, historical legacy, accidents, might etc etc went into making them too.

You are stating the obvious and universal to express whats essentially tribal and in your mind.

How you define nationalism is important. Untill recently a king of a land used to define the nationalism. Indian nation is what European Union is looking forward to achieve. they are all white and christian. they have strong secular and democratic beliefs but what separates them is mainly the language and their identity. Language they are overcoming but diluting the identity is what holding them from being one. India on the other hand is pluralist in terms of race, religion and language but belief is secular and democratic and there is no problem of having multiple identity being an Indian.

Being under a particular rule or kingdom does not affect nationality. India was under British rule for 200 years and it did not become Britain. Arabs and Central Asians ruled over India for a thousand year but it did not become an arab or ujbek. Just because once upon a time Asoka ruled over Afghan land does not mean India should stake a claim over Afghanistan or north indian rulers mostly did not control south india does not mean it should be a separate country.
This bolded part being the most important point.Just because India now has a union government does not mean it is one.Every state of NE is a nation in its own right and then some.Just because Indians got it for being loyal servants of brits doesn't mean we are part of you

This bolded part being the most important point.Just because India now has a union government does not mean it is one.Every state of NE is a nation in its own right and then some.Just because Indians got it for being loyal servants of brits doesn't mean we are part of you
Thats why I said define the nationalism first. You too are sporting Indian flag and when you say Indians that include you also. Understanding Indian nationalism is a bit complex, some view it from the glasses of language, religion or race. If Union of India is ruling all over India, it includes your representation also. Kiran Rejiju is the Home Minister of India and not just Arunachal Pradesh. Before you express your loyalties for China please remember there are over a lakh of tibetan refugees in India to tell the horror stories of their motherland.

Thats what I explained in my comments. Modern concept of nationalism and nation state is a recent european phenomenon as european nations began identifying themselves on languages. Later they found nationalism in political ideology (east - west germany and many nations merging with Soviet Union). Prior to the world war there was no nationalism any where in the world. National boundaries kept changing, people kept moving without any visas or passports. why do you say i am spinning history? Many rulers from the time of Asoka until Brits have politically ruled all over India. The Brits ineed gave it the present shape or else the whole of South Asia would be one entity.

Are you of the opinion that race makes a nation? If thats so then there should be only 4 nations in the world. one each for whites, blacks, browns and yellows.

Same to you.So deeply cheating yourself that you can cheat others without shame.

Thats why I said define the nationalism first. You too are sporting Indian flag and when you say Indians that include you also. Understanding Indian nationalism is a bit complex, some view it from the glasses of language, religion or race. If Union of India is ruling all over India, it includes your representation also. Kiran Rejiju is the Home Minister of India and not just Arunachal Pradesh. Before you express your loyalties for China please remember there are over a lakh of tibetan refugees in India to tell the horror stories of their motherland.
And most of them are from the aristrocratic classes,not exactly the best group to see as victims.They were ruthless to their slave brethren tibetans.I would bet a pretty penny that even tibetans in China don' want the dalai and his system to be put back again.
Of course what tibetan upper class did when not paid taxes is legendary.

And where did you get that figure from? Is this the Chinese math that you hide behind when presenting your economic data to the world?

Since Ladakhis and Lepchas have income levels considerably higher than their neighbours in Chinese-occupied Tibet, and since they are as distant ethnically from the freaks terrorising Tibet, there is no particular reason for them to be unhappy.

It is interesting that you think of Ladakhis as influenced by events in the north-east. Shows what your levels of knowledge are.

Insurgency in Northeast India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said Ladakhis are afraid of being terrorized as "Northeast Indians" are - a place you alien freaks should never have been in in the first place. Sikkim might be rich compared to your country, but its income per capita is much lower than those seen in the TAR (and Bhutan). It's not even half the TAR's production per capita.

No wonder you want to steal their land and resources.

Are there some Tibetans from the "fak
e Arunachal Pradesh"? Let's have some discussions.

Allooo...Hiiiii

I have family in my mom's side in fake Tibet. Bengalis. :enjoy:

How're you ? How're things ?

I said Ladakhis are afraid of being terrorized as "Northeast Indians" are

how does a taiwanese sitting on some patch of earth somewhere know that ? what do you know about the ne insurgencies ? do you know naga regiments assam regiments ladakh scouts are our front line units ? :lol:

if only they had taxes for opening your mouth while you're dumb ! :agree:

how does a taiwanese sitting on some patch of earth somewhere know that ? what do you know about the ne insurgencies ? do you know naga regiments assam regiments ladakh scouts are our front line units ?

if only they had taxes for opening your mouth while you're dumb !

If only, my friend, India wouldn't be such a poor, worthless piece of shit. You could learn a lot from Taiwan - like how not to be a third world shithole, for one.

And Tibetans killed lots of Indians when you invaded China in 1962 :agree:

If only, my friend, India wouldn't be such a poor, worthless piece of shit. You could learn a lot from Taiwan - like how not to be a third world shithole, for one.

And Tibetans killed lots of Indians when you invaded China in 1962 :agree:

you're ccp bot from taiwan or just carrying a taiwanese flag. post reported.

go google sff.

you got a loud mouth, but does your pay match it ? :rofl:

You jealous because 50 cents is more than the average Indian makes in an hour?

Back
Top Bottom