What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Its 50 cents per post! More than your dying, disabled slum children will ever see in their lives ... :(

Its 50 cents per post! More than your dying, disabled slum children will ever see in their lives ... :(

that's in mainland. i think it's 50 cents per day in taiwan. how much do you get paid at the end of the day ?

And most of them are from the aristrocratic classes,not exactly the best group to see as victims.They were ruthless to their slave brethren tibetans.I would bet a pretty penny that even tibetans in China don' want the dalai and his system to be put back again.
Of course what tibetan upper class did when not paid taxes is legendary.
Allooo...Hiiiii

I have family in my mom's side in fake Tibet. Bengalis. :enjoy:

How're you ? How're things ?

how does a taiwanese sitting on some patch of earth somewhere know that ? what do you know about the ne insurgencies ? do you know naga regiments assam regiments ladakh scouts are our front line units ? :lol:

if only they had taxes for opening your mouth while you're dumb ! :agree:

black indian and white arabian indian should be silent.

that's in mainland. i think it's 50 cents per day in taiwan. how much do you get paid at the end of the day ?
He was paid 5000 billions dollars a day and bought google company yesterday,would buy New York someday the next year.I can do anything for him if he will invest into my hometown.

As I know,it have increased to 5000 billion dollars a day since 2000.

Last edited:
If only, my friend, India wouldn't be such a poor, worthless piece of shit. You could learn a lot from Taiwan - like how not to be a third world shithole, for one.

And Tibetans killed lots of Indians when you invaded China in 1962 :agree:

It seems that the one thing that unite Taiwanese and Chinese in here is talking about superpower India.

It seems that the one thing that unite Taiwanese and Chinese in here is talking about superpower India.

Oh, you find some reason for commonness, hope you show similar fraternity on other issues without involving Indians. :omghaha::omghaha:

中华文明博大精深,吧友们不要再自降逼格,浪费时间在三哥身上,只是好玩,大家不要太认真。万一以后三哥不长眼,开罪我中华上国,蛮虽远必诛之。

Oh, you find some reason for commonness, hope you show similar fraternity on other issues without involving Indians. :omghaha::omghaha:

I'm just making a comment base on observation. Superpower India help unite other countries at least in this forum.

中华文明博大精深,吧友们不要再自降逼格,浪费时间在三哥身上,只是好玩,大家不要太认真。万一以后三哥不长眼,开罪我中华上国,蛮虽远必诛之。

English, please

I'm just making a comment base on observation. Superpower India help unite other countries at least in this forum.

English, please

American daring,wish u have some chinese later.Best wishes for u.
自從來到墻外的世界,我覺得整個人都好了,突然有種中華子民高人一等的感覺,學校的老外再不禮貌,現在可以直接打他大嘴巴了。逼格不是一點點的提高啊,哈哈

If you are not a Chinese, then I am a Viking. :omghaha::omghaha:
You think highly of yourself and your race. with viking........ can't believe that
天朝上國之下,你們這些蠻邦野人居然不自量力,夜郎自大

我大南京和大安徽都看不下去了,天朝將士若有當年大漢雄風,你們十個阿三加上你們十個主子都不夠削的

希望有朝,我大漢再出一個秦皇漢武那樣的人物,一統天下,驅蠻邦野人若匈奴之類於萬裏外,固萬古之河山
我只想說 漢武帝 出來重新領導大漢吧,連三哥都要騎到你的猴子猴孫頭上了

black indian and white arabian indian should be silent.

thats waisis ! time to go eat some chowmein ! :lol:

He was paid 5000 billions dollars a day and bought google company yesterday,would buy New York someday the next year.I can do anything for him if he will invest into my hometown.

chinese sweatshops man, that's the key...you should grow up and run a nike or adidas factory made up of 12 year old workers in the interior of china..:agree: you would help retain at least $1000 year after year out of the $4 trillion :whistle:

As I know,it have increased to 5000 billion dollars a day since 2000.

you have ? can you tell us how much is that in yuan and what all a 14 year old 50 center can buy with all that money ?

希望有朝,我大漢再出一個秦皇漢武那樣的人物,一統天下,驅蠻邦野人若匈奴之類於萬裏外,固萬古之河山
我只想說 漢武帝 出來重新領導大漢吧,連三哥都要騎到你的猴子猴孫頭上了

english dude, english, you are no longer in china.

You think highly of yourself and your race. with viking........ can't believe that
天朝上國之下,你們這些蠻邦野人居然不自量力,夜郎自大

我大南京和大安徽都看不下去了,天朝將士若有當年大漢雄風,你們十個阿三加上你們十個主子都不夠削的

चीनी, तेरी अक्ल घास चरने गई है क्या।

Back
Top Bottom