What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Indian study history from British. Yours is far closer to what I knew.
Wait till they tell you how mcmohan line was the boundary between tibetans and rest of people in south tibet.I have met a lot of them,teaching me about the history of my own people.

Wait till they tell you how mcmohan line was the boundary between tibetans and rest of people in south tibet.I have met a lot of them,teaching me about the history of my own people.
It is irony learning history from foreigners like indian learn history from British. They have learned every mean behavior from their British host.

India is a patchwork of dozens of nations,a work of brits at that.If it was not for brits,no part of mainland would have been one let alone NE,which is under imperialist boots of India.

India is not a handywork of Brits. Indian subcontinent has always been home to a variety of people. India was politically united by various rulers from Asoka to Mughals to Brits but even otherwise also there is something in South Asia that keeps us together and thats the essence of India's nationalism. Many people think of only one component of nationality like language, race, religion etc. but in the case of India its the geography holding many races, languages and religions that constitutes our nationalism. So if you pick up religion then perhaps India is as many nations as the number of religions in the world. India has about 300+ languages so as many lingual nations. Racially also India has a variety of races from brown south asians to white anglo indians, fair brahmins and north indians, darker south indians, mongoloids in sub himalayan region and the north east and black negroids in gujarat (siddis) and Andamans.

Try not to judge everyone else by your own shallow knowledge. The history of 'your' own people would have taught you that there was a conference, there was an officious person who drew a line, supposedly along the watershed, but in reality in too broad a detail to be accurate, and that this McMahon (not mcmohan, as your pretty half-baked assertion was) Line was one of the causes of the border conflict.

Try also not to ignore so pointedly that the only administrative influence that the Tibetan administration had, not direct from Lhasa but from Shigatse, was over the Tawang Monastery and lands under its control.

You might find less people teaching you about the history of your 'own people', whatever that means, considering that the Apo Tani are one tribe among many, none of whom have even similar cultures or languages to each other, if you displayed, either in these posts or anywhere else, even the slightest degree of knowledge about the region, the history or the people. And citing a wholly skewed made-to-order study from a Chinese university, which, by the way, does not support your own conclusions, considering the samples they took and the locations they took these from, hardly amounts to conclusive evidence.

It is irony learning history from foreigners like indian learn history from British. They have learned every mean behavior from their British host.

It is ironic hearing this from an ignorant schoolboy whose knowledge is from a guidebook and popular fables taught him by his autocratic system.

Well well done.Your chinese begins now.

No.

It is your level that begins where the indicated spot is.

Try not to judge everyone else by your own shallow knowledge. The history of 'your' own people would have taught you that there was a conference, there was an officious person who drew a line, supposedly along the watershed, but in reality in too broad a detail to be accurate, and that this McMahon (not mcmohan, as your pretty half-baked assertion was) Line was one of the causes of the border conflict.
Try also not to ignore so pointedly that the only administrative influence that the Tibetan administration had, not direct from Lhasa but from Shigatse, was over the Tawang Monastery and lands under its control.
You might find less people teaching you about the history of your 'own people', whatever that means, considering that the Apo Tani are one tribe among many, none of whom have even similar cultures or languages to each other, if you displayed, either in these posts or anywhere else, even the slightest degree of knowledge about the region, the history or the people. And citing a wholly skewed made-to-order study from a Chinese university, which, by the way, does not support your own conclusions, considering the samples they took and the locations they took these from, hardly amounts to conclusive evidence.
First,read..read.Before you make an utter fool of yourself.

India is not a handywork of Brits. Indian subcontinent has always been home to a variety of people. India was politically united by various rulers from Asoka to Mughals to Brits but even otherwise also there is something in South Asia that keeps us together and thats the essence of India's nationalism. Many people think of only one component of nationality like language, race, religion etc. but in the case of India its the geography holding many races, languages and religions that constitutes our nationalism. So if you pick up religion then perhaps India is as many nations as the number of religions in the world. India has about 300+ languages so as many lingual nations. Racially also India has a variety of races from brown south asians to white anglo indians, fair brahmins and north indians, darker south indians, mongoloids in sub himalayan region and the north east and black negroids in gujarat (siddis) and Andamans.

So deeply cheating yourself that you can cheat others without shame.

Spinning history.India was never a united entity.A couple of times some part would grow powerful enough to subdue others but it was never a singular entity.NOt until the brits came and gave it its present shape.

It is ironic hearing this from an ignorant schoolboy whose knowledge is from a guidebook and popular fables taught him by his autocratic system.

No.

It is your level that begins where the indicated spot is.
So deeply cheating yourself that you can cheat others without shame.

Source: Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh " | Page 20

Even the races are hugely different.

Last edited:
I still think Arunachal Pradesh is part of India, it is for certain apart of the indian sub continent, look at how the sub continent came into connection with the rest of the world.

View attachment 142557

You see that, it looks like Arunachal pradesh was part of Indian a long time ago.

This guy went back 100000000 years back!!! great.

Spinning history.India was never a united entity.A couple of times some part would grow powerful enough to subdue others but it was never a singular entity.NOt until the brits came and gave it its present shape.
Thats what I explained in my comments. Modern concept of nationalism and nation state is a recent european phenomenon as european nations began identifying themselves on languages. Later they found nationalism in political ideology (east - west germany and many nations merging with Soviet Union). Prior to the world war there was no nationalism any where in the world. National boundaries kept changing, people kept moving without any visas or passports. why do you say i am spinning history? Many rulers from the time of Asoka until Brits have politically ruled all over India. The Brits ineed gave it the present shape or else the whole of South Asia would be one entity.

Even the races are hugely different.
Are you of the opinion that race makes a nation? If thats so then there should be only 4 nations in the world. one each for whites, blacks, browns and yellows.

Last edited:
Thats what I explained in my comments. Modern concept of nationalism and nation state is a recent european phenomenon as european nations began identifying themselves on languages. Later they found nationalism in political ideology (east - west germany and many nations merging with Soviet Union). Prior to the world war there was no nationalism any where in the world. National boundaries kept changing, people kept moving without any visas or passports. why do you say i am spinning history? Many rulers from the time of Asoka until Brits have politically ruled all over India. The Brits ineed gave it the present shape or else the whole of South Asia would be one entity.

Are you of the opinion that race makes a nation? If thats so then there should be only 4 nations in the world. one each for whites, blacks, browns and yellows.
Nope,It was never one.Saying India is a one entity/country is the same as saying Europe is one country.Then go and point at the roman empire or other european powers which managed to subdue most parts of it to say it was always one.Now put in parts of asia or northern africa and claim that as well to be part of it,akin to how India claims AP or so many parts of NE.That is spinning history,plain and simple.

Last edited:

Brits ruled when the modern nation state as a concept took form. When they left they still left behind 600 princely states. Indians gave India the current shape after the brits left.

Half knowledge is dangerous. Making sweeping statements about a country as big and as ancient as India makes YOU look foolish.

Back
Top Bottom