What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Yes. It's enough only from racial point .

Ah, so now Japan is part of the Chinese state. And south Korea and Vietnam and the Philippines, and Laos, Cambodia.

How come you include the Uighur? Or is it that what is sauce for the goose is not sauce for the gander? (Ask your teacher to translate these difficult things to you).

Don't worry. I know sufficient history to make you look like a fool. Actually, that doesn't even require a knowledge of history, or a knowledge of anything else.
Really? Even the most acknowledged historian cannot dare to say that.
You will learn different history with chinese language.

Ah, so now Japan is part of the Chinese state. And south Korea and Vietnam and the Philippines, and Laos, Cambodia.

How come you include the Uighur? Or is it that what is sauce for the goose is not sauce for the gander? (Ask your teacher to translate these difficult things to you).
At least they are not Indian.

Was that to me? I've read the usual texts.

he seemed cruel and crazy man who first united China in 221BC. But the perception of a united China is skewed without a concept fixed geography and constituting ethnic groups.

zhou ruled a bigger china in 1000 ce.....thats real china that much the chinese claim...remaining portion must get independence from chinese occupation

It's all the same when it comes to dealing with you. No need to learn history.

That's the point. That you do not know what constitutes legitimate grounds for affinity, and mention something as stupid and superficial as race to argue your position. That's why I said no history is needed to make you look - well, to make you look like you.

It's all the same when it comes to dealing with you. No need to learn history.

That's the point. That you do not know what constitutes legitimate grounds for affinity, and mention something as stupid and superficial as race to argue your position. That's why I said no history is needed to make you look - well, to make you look like you.
You are right because you are blind in history pretended. No need to talk history with you,race is enough.

But you had a concept of cooked and uncooked barbarians for non-Hans. This seems so opposite your hypothetical Mongoloid fraternity.

China's claim to AP/south tibet is far more valid than India's.The people of AP especially the tribes which followed tibetan buddhism and the tani as well as other tribes related to ethnicities in China are much closer to China than we can ever be with India.Many states of NE had their own independence movements against the brits and on the break up of the empire,Indians simply became colonists themselves.
India's only claim to AP and even most of NE is based on british colonial legacy,just goes to show that India is really a british construct.

he seemed cruel and crazy man who first united China in 221BC. But the perception of a united China is skewed without a concept fixed geography and constituting ethnic groups.
A central power can't stand the whole china with little powers around .

But you had a concept of cooked and uncooked barbarians for non-Hans. This seems so opposite your hypothetical Mongoloid fraternity.
Qin Shi Huang didn't know he is Han 'cause there wasn't a nation called Han. Haha

@welcomeJason: Why dont you make friends with Taiwan first? They call themselves chinese. If you are so much interested in making friends with Tibetans living in India, I suggest please start with rev. Dalai Lama who live in the himalayan town of Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh, India.
I do have taiwan families because my father's elder brother is a taiwanese and I do have friends came from tibetan,they are all my neighbors.
And the dalai is one of the religion leaders in Tibet, he is not a government that he can't represent the Tibet.
When talking about dalai,I have a more representative example:the king of Sikkim who doesn't admit the annex by india till now.

China's claim to AP/south tibet is far more valid than India's.The people of AP especially the tribes which followed tibetan buddhism and the tani as well as other tribes related to ethnicities in China are much closer to China than we can ever be with India.Many states of NE had their own independence movements against the brits and on the break up of the empire,Indians simply became colonists themselves.
India's only claim to AP and even most of NE is based on british colonial legacy,just goes to show that India is really a british construct.

I doubt that you know the history of the area at all, judging by your remarks. India is a multi-cultural state; so, in some respects, is China, but she tends to force everyone into the same template.

Most of the tribes on the southern slopes of the Himalayas followed Tibetan Buddhism, which was very largely nourished by Indian teachers and reformers from the 13th century onwards. It was the intervention of the Himalayas that protected Tibetan Buddhism in Tibet from being swept away by the events of that period, which did in fact sweep away the equivalent Indian Buddhism, identical in every respect.

None of the tribes are related to ethnicities in China; they are related to Tibeto-Burmese stock, which is quite distinct from Chinese stock. A little study would help you immeasurably in this regard. There was not even any direct relationship with China; it is known that trade took place in a series of exchanges along the north-south axis, where each tribe took goods at either the northern or the southern frontier, and handed them over at the other. So Indian goods flowed from the valley of the Brahmaputra to Tibet, to the valley of the Brahmaputra as it flowed through Tibet, and Tibetan goods came back in turn through the same channels. There was no incursion of Tibetans into AP, except the corner of the Tawang Monastery and its lands.

Of the states of the north-east that had independence movements against the British, it was only Nagaland that had anything like a viable movement. There was nothing in AP to match it.

There was no British presence in AP. That presence was first instituted in the 50s by Indian civil servants and the question of taking over a British legacy did not arise.

Learn your history.

I doubt that you know the history of the area at all, judging by your remarks. India is a multi-cultural state; so, in some respects, is China, but she tends to force everyone into the same template.

Most of the tribes on the southern slopes of the Himalayas followed Tibetan Buddhism, which was very largely nourished by Indian teachers and reformers from the 13th century onwards. It was the intervention of the Himalayas that protected Tibetan Buddhism in Tibet from being swept away by the events of that period, which did in fact sweep away the equivalent Indian Buddhism, identical in every respect.

None of the tribes are related to ethnicities in China; they are related to Tibeto-Burmese stock, which is quite distinct from Chinese stock. A little study would help you immeasurably in this regard. There was not even any direct relationship with China; it is known that trade took place in a series of exchanges along the north-south axis, where each tribe took goods at either the northern or the southern frontier, and handed them over at the other. So Indian goods flowed from the valley of the Brahmaputra to Tibet, to the valley of the Brahmaputra as it flowed through Tibet, and Tibetan goods came back in turn through the same channels. There was no incursion of Tibetans into AP, except the corner of the Tawang Monastery and its lands.

Of the states of the north-east that had independence movements against the British, it was only Nagaland that had anything like a viable movement. There was nothing in AP to match it.

There was no British presence in AP. That presence was first instituted in the 50s by Indian civil servants and the question of taking over a British legacy did not arise.

Learn your history.
Yawn.Typical Indian with his own confused sense of history.AP finally came under british control after the anglo-abor war of 1911-12.Even after that the tibetans authority at lhasa had considerable influence in AP/south tibet and continued to collect tax well upto the departure of brits and even after that right until the beginning of 1950s.Goods never flowed from Assam to tibet,AP had little trade links to Assam before the second millenia of this century.Even then it was in the form of tax collected from ahom territories with the agreement of ahom rulers.In fact it was the brits who really started trade between AP/south tibet by holding fairs in sadiya,now in assam.I do advise reading tibetan tax collection records in AP to get an idea of how far their influence expanded.Except for the allied war supplies,nothing significant came or went between AP/south tibet,India and China and rest of tibet
Your claims of only tawang and some areas is laughable and only shows your own ignorance of the subject at hand
AP had its own movements but that was to resist british invasion.At the eve of british departure,many people and tribes here wanted to resist the Indians as they were foreigners to us as well.Again,something you are blissfully unaware of.

India is a patchwork of dozens of nations,a work of brits at that.If it was not for brits,no part of mainland would have been one let alone NE,which is under imperialist boots of India.

I suggest you look at genetic studies of the tribes before making asinine comments about their origins,one can only laugh at only tibeto-burman point of yours.You may be unaware of your origins but not us.
Y-chromosome O3 Haplogroup Diversity in Sino-Tibetan Populations Reveals Two Migration Routes into the Eastern Himalayas - Kang - 2011 - Annals of Human Genetics - Wiley Online Library

So please,do read up before passing your addled opinions as facts.

Back
Top Bottom