What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Sounds like you learned history from a retard. The Manchu killed off a lot of Western Mongols, but of course they weren't the nicest people. Unfortunate they all died, but the Qing still retook Xinjiang on behalf of China.

Qings suppressed numerous revolts, committed the genocide of Dzungarians and expelled most of the Miaos from their ancestral land and tens of millions died in bloodbath during their rule. And the many dumb Chinese keep on parroting about the British imperialism but won't criticize the Qing Empire created on stolen land. :girl_wacko:

It's no point to let in invader and invader's map.British India is a whole one thing.
And there is no South Tibet officially,just parts of Chinese counties are now under Indian control.

China is occupying Indian land named Aksai Chin.

The Qing were never there, only in a corner of the state, the Tawang monastery and its lands. The rest of AP were independent tribes between Tibet and India, and Tibetan records make it clear that the Tibetans considered them foreigners.

Before Nehru, there WAS not independent India.

There is no request for that area. There is a request from the Chinese to give them Aksai Chin and AP, and neither of these requests has been accepted.

You are now telling us about elections? Please continue.
Tibetans have their own PM to represent their interests, they don't need some Han oppressor:

b61c42ac41fdbcab19d7853f085151ff.jpg
yes. Tell me who is the PM?

you think I don't know Chinese history. :girl_wacko: BTW did you read this Indian history in Commie 101 classes. :rofl::rofl:
Does india really have history? Your host, British, would answer you.Han's ancient books would answer you

Are there some monholians from fake china
They were Chinese though from Yuan.

LoL
Your frustration is mildly amusing. When Free Tibet comes into existence, India will gladly allow South Tibet to join it.
Really? So south Tibet was stolen by you mean indians?

LoL
Your frustration is mildly amusing. When Free Tibet comes into existence, India will gladly allow South Tibet to join it.
Really? So south Tibet was stolen by your disgusting indians?

To the OP, first make friends with the Tibetans, then bother about the Arunachalis :lol:
Have you even been there? Your words should come out after your experience there.

Last edited:
The Republic of Tibet will help us stabilize the North-East.
The public of Manipur, the public of Western Bangladesh and the public of Sikkim,etc. We can help all of them.

I heard by the time of Tang Dynasty, most of the people in southern China were not Hans, that just a thousand year ago. It was the Later Tang rulers in 10th century who converted them into Southern Han(or Tang People) by Siniticization. :coffee:

BTW can you explain this to me.

“In order to restore our national independence, we must first restore the Chinese nation. In order to restore the Chinese nation, we must drive the barbarian Manchus back to the Changbai Mountains. In order to get rid of the barbarians, we must first overthrow the present tyrannical, dictatorial, ugly and corrupt Qing government.” -Sun Yat Sen.

[ LETTER ] - Taipei Times

So, I can't understand the logic, if Manchus were considered as barbarians, so how half of China conquered by Manchus became historical China land. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Roybot Do you know these words from the father of Chinese Nationalism.
Enjoy your psycholagny

This map show that India is a geographical expression
Yes.India never ever existed before the British's colonization.
Just many tribes and nations which were still stay in slavery management.
Some nations could only be found in Han's ancient books.

Last edited:
What sort of geographical expression, can you tell us because continent, country, province, city, town, village everything is a geographical location.
That means no existence of india.
Chinese are cultures went through lots of times of separations and merges. India is just so-called ancient culture that never existed ,still in slavery.

That means no existence of india.
Chinese are cultures went through lots of times of separations and merges. India is just so-called ancient culture that never existed ,still in slavery.

Sounds very fancy but totally fake.

How do you know this, give me the exact term from historical record and how do you know China is not like Balkans or Arabia. :girl_wacko:
From Han's books,Japanese books, Korean books, Vietnam books, Mongolia books, Tibetan books, European books, Middle Asian books, etc and huge amounts of findings of Archaeology and huge amounts of culture sites, etc.

From Han's books,Japanese books, Korean books, Vietnam books, Mongolia books, Tibetan books, European books, Middle Asian books, etc and huge amounts of findings of Archaeology and huge amounts of culture sites, etc.

Tibetans or Mongol or Uyghurs never called their territory as the part of Zhongguo. :girl_wacko:

ROFLMAO.. The only oppressors in Asia are the Chinese enslaving Tibetans and Uighurs and stealing oil and fish from SCS like thieves.
Haha

Tibetans or Mongol or Uyghurs never called their territory as the part of Zhongguo. :girl_wacko:
Yes.Zhongguo is the central nation. Haha

What kind of blithering idiot are you? do you have even a clue about the ethnic composition of Arunachal Pradesh?
I always know that it belongs to China.

Last edited:
:sarcastic::sarcastic:
LOL.

I'm loving this. The man thinks Abotani is something like Abu Tani - that's Arabian, right?
Yes. He is a Chinese of the future.

Mystifying.

Something lost in translation? What about Ladakh and Sikkim? AFAIK, both these places have people living happily in there, very happy not to be under the Han boot. And what about the Maoist/NE insurgencies? You do realise that they cause less trouble than the Uighur?

What about the King of Sikkim?He haven't admitted that Sikkim is a part of india.International admission of that it's a part of india was because China admitted it.

Does anybody speak Tani, the languages spoken in Arunachal?

ONE of the languages spoken in AP. Yes, I am sure Abotani speaks it, it's his language.

showing the map English left is very funny, even they gone, but their back is still in your heart?
they were fucking invader, and your country claims your land depends on invader's map?

GEEZ, what kind of person are you.

I'll tell you what kind of person I am. I prefer to have been the invaded who shook off the invader, to being the fucking invader that you are.

It's no point to let in invader and invader's map.British India is a whole one thing.
And there is no South Tibet officially,just parts of Chinese counties are now under Indian control.

Err, in case you didn't read earlier posts, these regions were never Chinese, not even Tibetan. Only a corner of the state AP was under the feudal control of Lhasa, and that was the Tawang Monastery and its dependent estates.

The Uighur have killed over 10,000 people? Is this the India math and reasoning that produces your incredible under-5 death rates and horrible life expectancy?

Ladakhis and Bhutias/Lepchas are not happy being ruled by what they consider alien freaks. They just stay quiet because of India's terrorism elsewhere in the so-called Northeast.

And where did you get that figure from? Is this the Chinese math that you hide behind when presenting your economic data to the world?

Since Ladakhis and Lepchas have income levels considerably higher than their neighbours in Chinese-occupied Tibet, and since they are as distant ethnically from the freaks terrorising Tibet, there is no particular reason for them to be unhappy.

It is interesting that you think of Ladakhis as influenced by events in the north-east. Shows what your levels of knowledge are.

yawn. From the land of gang rapes all of whose neighbors hate her

You're so right. We need to - really, really need to - get to your level of good neighbourliness, and get to the state of liking that you enjoy from Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, not to mention the internal territories of Turkestan, Tibet, even Hong Kong - oops, did I say something not politically correct?

Sounds like you learned history from a retard. The Manchu killed off a lot of Western Mongols, but of course they weren't the nicest people. Unfortunate they all died, but the Qing still retook Xinjiang on behalf of China.

It is possible, but not probable. There have been Chinese professors in India. They don't last long.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom