What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

This map show that India is a geographical expression

What sort of geographical expression, can you tell us because continent, country, province, city, town, village everything is a geographical location.

What sort of geographical expression, can you tell us because continent, country, province, city, town, village everything is a geographical location.

Just as Churchill said, India is a geographical expression. Britain make India a nation.

Just as Churchill said, India is a geographical expression. Britain make India a nation.

You need to explain what's a geographic expression because continent, country, province, city, town, village everything is a geographical location. Its like saying Luca1 is a living thing. :rofl::rofl:

Why do overseas Chinese choose to hide their real flags and show white people in their avatars?

Well, I'm not Chinese. And do you like robin lawrey

You need to explain what's a geographic expression because continent, country, province, city, town, village everything is a geographical location. Its like saying Luca1 is a living thing. :rofl::rofl:

India is Equivalent of Arabia, Persia, Turkestan, Balkans, etc. india is historically a geographical expression like these other places.

India is Equivalent of Arabia, Persia, Turkestan, Balkans, etc. india is historically a geographical expression like these other places.

How do you know this, give me the exact term from historical record and how do you know China is not like Balkans or Arabia. :girl_wacko:

The Republic of Tibet will help us stabilize the North-East.

ROFL you must be delusional. Tibetans have no interest in helping you oppress natives.

I heard by the time of Tang Dynasty, most of the people in southern China were not Hans, that just a thousand year ago. It was the Later Tang rulers in 10th century who converted them into Southern Han(or Tang People) by Siniticization. :coffee:

Source: Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh " | Page 14

Pure retardation. Canton was Chinese by the Han, but it was a done deal by the Tang. Southern China is a lot bigger than Canton.

ROFL you must be delusional. Tibetans have no interest in helping you oppress natives.
ROFLMAO.. The only oppressors in Asia are the Chinese enslaving Tibetans and Uighurs and stealing oil and fish from SCS like thieves.

Last edited:
What kind of blithering idiot are you? do you have even a clue about the ethnic composition of Arunachal Pradesh?

Not his problem, Chinese people are told Tibetans people practising Buddhism and speaking Tibetan language live in the so called South Tibet. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pure retardation. Canton was Chinese by the Han, but it was a done deal by the Tang. Southern China is a lot bigger than Canton.

I know you are blatantly lying about Chinese history otherwise even 1000 years back Southern China was a non-Han majority region until Tangs siniticized them. :coffee:

So, your commie curriculum teaches you that Tibetans live in Arunachal Pradesh. :omghaha::omghaha:
so your teachers teach you indian how to be a good slave?
until now, Indian are not escape from being a slaver.

Don't forget Ladakh and Sikkim. Until then enjoy your Maoist/NE insurgencies.

Mystifying.

Something lost in translation? What about Ladakh and Sikkim? AFAIK, both these places have people living happily in there, very happy not to be under the Han boot. And what about the Maoist/NE insurgencies? You do realise that they cause less trouble than the Uighur?

the map was wrote by English it's your master's language, not ours, we Chinese never be proud of having a master or something like that.
Sorry to tell the truth.

so your teachers teach you indian how to be a good slave?
until now, Indian are not escape from being a slaver.

Again, this is difficult to understand. Which slave are you referring to? What on earth are you talking about? Is it a holiday in China? Is that why so many idiots are on the Internet simultaneously today?

Which is why I asked you what is it that you want to know about?I am from the tibetan related ie tani group of AP/south tibet.Outsiders i.e, Indians aren't considered as one of us..so again I repeat what is it that you want to know about?

You are wasting your time. But go ahead, since you have time to spare.

I don't want to search a arabian immigrated like you
This is getting better and better.

Also the whole india

Actually none of India.

They were defeated repeatedly by the Sultans of Delhi. Their descendants live on in Pakistan as Hazaras, and in India reportedly as the Meo, but that is not certain.

That's where your education ends. Mongols never conquered whole of North India....forget the other regions. Please get educated before we have a debate. You still have a lot to learn my dear.

Not even part of North India. Look up Ghiyasuddin Balban.

Ah..my friend.You can search social networking sites for that.Lots of new blood is on fb,twitter etc.A tourism book is a good start,if you ever wish to dwell deeper you can always read the works of researchers about us.

Oh, come on. He's bought a book, never mind it's a tourist book. Now he knows all about the Apotani. And the other tribes that make up AP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom