What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

For centuries Lamas were the legitimate rulers of Tibet, it was not the part of Ming Empire but conquered by Qing and then again became independent in last phase of Qing Empire. But that's enough to make it a historical Han Chinese land. :woot:
It was Conquered by Yaun Dynasty i.e the Mongols , before

You do realise you are arguing with a retarded Indian troll whose greatest passion is spinning history?That they very wishfully ignore all evidence contrary to their idiotic brainwashing,including genetic studies on tibeto chinese groups should make it clear that one is dealing with double digit iq idiots.
Let the dogs bark,don't waste your time on them.

Your hypothetical Mongoloid fraternity is quite bizarre, and let me share some gyan with you, google 'cooked and uncooked barbarians' which Han chinese used for other Sino-Tibetan and foreign races. :girl_wacko:

You do realise you are arguing with a retarded Indian troll whose greatest passion is spinning history?That they very wishfully ignore all evidence contrary to their idiotic brainwashing,including genetic studies on tibeto chinese groups should make it clear that one is dealing with double digit iq idiots.
Let the dogs bark,don't waste your time on them.
I've to agree with u

Your hypothetical Mongoloid fraternity is quite bizarre, and let me share some gyan with you, google 'cooked and uncooked barbarians' which Han chinese used for other Sino-Tibetan and foreign races. :girl_wacko:
Uk British America ... india is so-called old culture that even history is made by British.The old history can only be found in few of Syria's books,Chinese books and Archaeology..

Last edited:
they are using the same script for more than 1000 years. They never used Han script.
Script can't stand for gene. Why your office languages have English using the way you answer me

Last edited:
I can even recognize many letters in Tibetan script looking similar to Devanagari script.
You stolen that from Nepal and Buddist came from Nepal who didn't matter with you using the way you answer me again

Last edited:
The map of Han Empire is more or less the same. So, what does a Han Chinese have to do with people living in Himalayas.

What does Dravidian South India have to do with North Indians? China is multi-ethnic. China's claims on Tibet are on behalf of the Tibetan people, otherwise Han Chinese wouldn't give a ****. But they're one nation with common interests, that is to expel invaders like your race from Tibetan lands.

Back
Top Bottom