What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

You Indians without NE are fooling the world.
China didn't want to report that due to india market, but the genocides can't be forgotten.

Your government gave that region a hypothetical name 'south Tibet' and thus every random Chinese started thinking that Tibetans must be living there.

He is a chinese troll making some money even with poor english.

I am yet to see a Chinese who actually knows who lives in Arunachal Pradesh since most of them think people in Arunachal are Tibetans, speak Tibetan language and follow Buddhism, I can't get how can they be this much idiotic. :laugh:

Y
I am yet to see a Chinese who actually knows who lives in Arunachal Pradesh since most of them think people in Arunachal are Tibetans, speak Tibetan language and follow Buddhism, I can't get how can they be this much idiotic. :laugh:
You are wrong, Tibetan includes many branches in history like Chinese includes.

Tibetans and Han culture are wide apart. Only people who are similar to Hans are the Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese, not the Tibetans.
their language script is also inspired from sanskrit and it's way dissimilar to han script.

Tibetans and Han culture are wide apart. Only people who are similar to Hans are the Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese, not the Tibetans.
We are geneticly connected including culturally connected.

their language script is also inspired from sanskrit and it's way dissimilar to han script.

Even the Buddhism they followed is different from those of Hans and there was no influence of Confucianism and Daoism among Tibetans. Remember it were foreign invaders not even Hans who brought Tibet as the part of China.

Back
Top Bottom