What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

LOL.

Let the "seculars" watch and learn the effects of Christian Evangelism in India.

You must keep them free. Evil mainlanders should not be allowed to spoil pristine tribal identities. Only evangelists from West should be allowed because of freedom of religion. Once all this is done they will be grateful to the dark ugly mainlanders for their freedom and fall in love with the mainlanders.

If DNA is considered, then fake chinese have mangol dna,,
It seems whole fake china should belong to Mangolia

You must keep them free. Evil mainlanders should not be allowed to spoil pristine tribal identities. Only evangelists from West should be allowed because of freedom of religion. Once all this is done they will be grateful to the dark ugly mainlanders for their freedom and fall in love with the mainlanders.

Tinetans in fake ap is suffering genocides and lost their basic rights. your foreigners.

The local people of AP are Chinese more than Tibetan,their looks tell us.
And they know who they are they keep silence just because Indian Army out of there house.

If DNA is considered, then fake chinese have mangol dna,,
It seems whole fake china should belong to Mangolia

My Paternal DNA came from a branch sourcing from the same branch with tibetan in the upper reaches of the Yellow River and my maternal DNA came from ShangDong Province.
It's result of my DNA test in FuDan university.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom