What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

Who restrains you from joining online football fan clubs? CCP? Can you play fantasy football? My North-East friends in college hogged our hostel's entire bandwidth watching football at night.. If you like football they will like you.
Not football .I mean facebook

I read some events like genocide and racial oppression from a book. Is that real?
Yup,all true.Mass rapes,extra judicial killings.In mizoram I think,firebombing the native struggle for independence and of course not to forget concentration camps that will put nazis to shame.If you dig deeper they used concentration camps for chinese origin people in India after 1962 war.

Have you heard of Chengiz Khan....I have never seen any Mongol claiming half of China because it was his territory.
First the fake ap is not legal to india, it's stolen by the British and Qing didn't sign any protocol.
Second before Nehru,the independent india did not have any claim of that area.
The most,why your gov. still request that area because it is under its control without any chinese military powers in that region after the fight of 1962.
It's now in the scope of Indian interests and your gov. doesn't dare to give it up because the Electoral Politics.

Last edited:
Yup,all true.Mass rapes,extra judicial killings.In mizoram I think,firebombing the native struggle for independence and of course not to forget concentration camps that will put nazis to shame.If you dig deeper they used concentration camps for chinese origin people in India after 1962 war.
So-called Democratic

Of course mongloids are not one of us. Just look at they way they view themselves, they are tribal; they put their tribe first. We Indians are not tribal people, nor have we been for over 2000 years.

Of course mongloids are not one of us. Just look at they way they view themselves, they are tribal; they put their tribe first. We Indians are not tribal people, nor have we been for over 2000 years.
Really, what about the genocides in northern-eastern regions.

Really, what about the genocides in northern-eastern regions.
There is no genocide of North-Easterner and it is in bad taste for a cheena to be taking about genocides. Mao killed 60 million of you.

So-called Democratic
Well,let's just say hypocrisy is a great Indian feature.One must remember it is the same group of people who say "whole world is one family" (Vasudeva kutumba?) and yet treat some of their own like dirt just for being born in the wrong caste.It is quite a paradox actually..one that would be funny if it was not so tragic and pathetic.

There is no genocide of North-Easterner and it is in bad taste for a cheena to be taking about genocides. Mao killed 60 million of you.
It was not genocide, it was Famine caused by wrong economic policies.But yours are genocides,how crucial in the modern times

Depends then,People of AP/south tibet aren't strictly tibetan per se,though yes the majority of us are closer to the tibetans genetically than any other group on earth.The second group,has more in common with burma,SEA and southern chinese like the qiangs.
Are there Qiangs there?

Last edited:
Qiangs fleeded to the southern-western china about 3000 years ago. A branch of Qiang has some ballads describing many events once happened 3000 ago.

By the way, any contact of yours? Can I have one?

Qiangs fleeded to the southern-western china about 3000 years ago. A branch of Qiang has some ballads describing many events once happened 3000 ago.

By the way, any contact of yours? Can I have one?
Sure,Do you have a fb account?I can then send you my email id.Not too sure about sharing my personal details on this site.The Indians you know..don't want them to get anything substantial about me.

Back
Top Bottom