What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

I know,most of people in AP/south tibet trace their origins in tibet,driven from there by constant feuding.Our records speak of a time when we were at the source of the tsangpo river and were faced with an opposing force symbolised as a great flying creature/bird..we were able to decimate them,albeit at great costs but the many came down to the present location of AP/south tibet to join the rest who had migrated here.
it is a rather old record,hard to put a date on it but anywhere 2-3 millenia before AD started..for that is when our records start getting rather converted into myths in order to remember them.

Yes. There are some Hans immigrated there not in fake ap from the end of Han Dynasty

lol !! chinese and their logics... and they sing saga about IQ

whatever sh!t you have poured here, doesn't prove that your ancestors are not from south Africa
Not ready to prove, it is just a suspect to a conclusion.barbarian

and you say that it is concluded that tibetns are chinese!!! Good logic chinese:pleasantry::pleasantry:

Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese are culturally and facially closest to Chinese. Let them ask about it too. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

What about Tamil and others

We have same history and culture rooted in Vedic culture. Tell me about Tibetans, their history and culture shows no resemblance with chinese culture, instead Han Chinese culture shows more resemblance to Japanese and Koreans.

I mean why no easterners.

They are all watching football online. Arunachal people are big fans of football. Unlikely to join this forum. You may try some online Barca or Real fan club to make friends.

They are all watching football online. Arunachal people are big fans of football. Unlikely to join this forum. You may try some online Barca or Real fan club to make friends.
strictly restrained .

strictly restrained .

Who restrains you from joining online football fan clubs? CCP? Can you play fantasy football? My North-East friends in college hogged our hostel's entire bandwidth watching football at night.. If you like football they will like you.

Yup,never been there though.What do you mean by "refer to that region"?Sorry it's rather unclear what you mean to say.
I read some events like genocide and racial oppression from a book. Is that real?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom