What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

There are plenty of reports on tibetans living in India,Tibetans dont like china thats why your CCP dsnt allow you guys to read those news thats why they control the media in china
I don't want to search a arabian immigrated like you

Have you heard of Chengiz Khan....I have never seen any Mongol claiming half of China because it was his territory.

Mongols controlled entire China except some parts of Xinjiang.

This is a very interesting article about how Chinese see non-Han people.

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

From the mid-17th Century, large tracts of the western region were conquered by the Qing dynasty in a series of brutal wars. The inhabitants of these lands were not Han. With their different physical appearance, darker skin, distinctive customs and lower level of development, the Han saw them as the Other, as "barbarians".

Not surprisingly, the Chinese government, both imperial and communist, has long had a troubled relationship with parts of the western regions, notably Tibet and Xinjiang.
Why not Tang Dynasty why not Han Dynasty
I just want to know some news from fake ap.

Why not Tang Dynasty why not Han Dynasty
I just want to know some news from fake ap.

You are looking for a mythical land named fake AP?? There is nothing called fake AP on planet earth. However there is a state named Arunachal Pradesh in India. That's it...

They kept the wall to keep the barbarians away. Manchus who came from other side of Great Wall brought China's boundary until Himalayas by subjugating the natives of the conquered non-Han land and thus those stolen land became historical Chinese land :wacko:

Although Manchus were too libeled as barbarians by Han Chinese but land conquered by them became historical Chinese land. :omghaha::omghaha:
Are your knowledge blind before Qing.

Find some friends there and I bought a tourism book about that place today
Ah..my friend.You can search social networking sites for that.Lots of new blood is on fb,twitter etc.A tourism book is a good start,if you ever wish to dwell deeper you can always read the works of researchers about us.

Are your knowledge blind before Qing.

There was a Ming Dynasty, one Ming General named Wu Sangui opened the gates of Great Wall to let Manchus conquer China ending the self rule of Han people and thus Wu Sangui is considered as a traitor in Chinese history.

Let me again tell you, I know the entire Chinese history and the reality of your hypothetical Mongoloid fraternity.

Back
Top Bottom