What's new

Make friends with the generations of old Chinese from the "fake Arunachal Pradesh "

The local people of AP are Chinese more than Tibetan,their looks tell us.
And they know who they are they keep silence just because Indian Army out of there house.

If you call them Chinese, they will take it as a personal insult.

My Paternal DNA came from a branch sourcing from the same branch with tibetan in the upper reaches of the Yellow River and my maternal DNA came from ShangDong Province.
It's result of my DNA test in FuDan university.
Things should not be so complicated,your look make you sure who you are.

The local people of AP are Chinese more than Tibetan,their looks tell us.
And they know who they are they keep silence just because Indian Army out of there house.
Yes. There are 2 friends coming from fake ap who have told me something like what you say.

Things should not be so complicated,your look make you sure who you are.

So NE india doesn't belong to india. They are the Eastern Culture World without the colonization of india which was produced by the colonization of British.

Yes, they take the word 'Chinese' as equivalent to racial abuse.
But what they told me wasn't like that. They told me the despicable acts indians did to them and are always being scared by indians.

Y
'they' told you Tibetans live in Arunchal Pradesh, quite baffling that the dumb Chinese don't know about the people of the region they claim. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Yes, since 1963 without the protection of China. I'm 20 and now news didn't come out because the India's restrain.
I will fight with them all to get independent from dirty india.

Really 'they' told you Tibetans live in Arunachal Pradesh, kid whom are you fooling except yourself. :laugh:
You Indians without NE are fooling the world.
China didn't want to report that due to india market, but the genocides can't be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom