What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

Idiots first, then Muslim, then Pakistani, then Sunni/Shia, then Punjabi/Pashtun/Sindhi/Baloch/Kashmiri, then Straight/Bi/Gay etc.

The majority of course.

:) the first (idiots) and last category (Gay) includes majority of liberal extremists ;)

BTW what category do you think you fall in among all those you mentioned?

as i see you had mentioned things which are applied to all regional countries

Give them a reason to feel proud Pakistani first may be then it will change. Develop economy , earn some name, become innovation hub, become world leader in knowledge.

Its time to change.

:) the first (idiots) and last category (Gay) includes majority of liberal extremists ;)

BTW what category do you think you fall in among all those you mentioned?

Thank God I am a secular extremist then, not a Liberal extremist unlike some 'moderates' here in the 'closet'.

As for me, I am a Pakistani and Pakistani alone, everything else is irrelevant on a national level.

So when someone asks me to list my identity, I write Pakistani.

Give them a reason to feel proud Pakistani first may be then it will change. Develop economy , earn some name, become innovation hub, become world leader in knowledge.

Its time to change.

We are proud Pakistanis , if someone think by throwing economic mantra we Pakistanis should abuse our Faith then s/he/they are mistaken , you may find some who are willing to do that but majority doesn't.

you think the rich ones will refuse calling themselves as Muslims ?

Islam is a religion and Pakistan is an identity- Whats the conflict?-
Which comes first?- Ok-
When a Muslim child is born- First thing he listened to is Azan recited by his father/Grandfather etc- No one tell him "You are Pakistani"-

So yes as a human being religion is first- rest comes second-

Why are islamic states created when there are also minorities who would feel outlawed in there own country?

For example if i was Hindu or Christian i wouldnt feel very comfortable living in Pakistan when the full name is Islamic republic under islamic laws.

Out of curiousity what are the rights of minorities living in Islamic countries.Are they allowed to be President?

Question 2 why are Islamic states created?

We are proud Pakistanis , if someone think by throwing economic mantra we Pakistanis should abuse our Faith then s/he/they are mistaken , you may find some who are willing to do that but majority doesn't.

you think the rich ones will refuse calling themselves as Muslims ?

Twisted logic

Thinking of Pakistan first doesnt mean abusing my religion.

I think of my country first and never abused mine or anyone's faith. Its not very difficult. My faith is my personal attribute. My country is my social.

Thank God I am a secular extremist then, not a Liberal extremist unlike some 'moderates' here in the 'closet'.

As for me, I am a Pakistani and Pakistani alone, everything else is irrelevant on a national level.

So when someone asks me to list my identity, I write Pakistani.

:) lolzz anger ahhh T-Faz you have right to abuse Islam and Muslims as keeping in view your belief/faith i have no issue with your right to express your views according to your faith BUT we the other members being Muslims also have right to air our views according to our faith and belief and i guess you have no right to abuse us. in case you consider us what you said then we have equal right to call you same names.

Now as far as identity i wonder why you guys waste so much time and money on such stupid things and surveys just to use these for spreading propaganda because in reality whether we call ourselves Muslims or Pakistanis first, the fact is that this Nation of Pakistan join hands whenever its question of defence of the country, or helping the country.

i feel such verbal surveys are just to fulfill some planned targets by foreign funded NGOs nothing more than that.

questioning 2000 or so people (that TOO is not proven if they really did :) next time i would like if they can provide video proof ) it even lacks names of those so called rural areas where they had went to ask these questions

Twisted logic

Thinking of Pakistan first doesnt mean abusing my religion.

I think of my country first and never abused mine or anyone's faith. Its not very difficult. My faith is my personal attribute. My country is my social.

U say this because you are an Indian, and most probably secular.

By definition, secularism is against our belief.

Why are islamic states created when there are also minorities who would feel outlawed in there own country?

For example if i was Hindu or Christian i wouldnt feel very comfortable living in Pakistan when the full name is Islamic republic under islamic laws.

Out of curiousity what are the rights of minorities living in Islamic countries.Are they allowed to be President?

Question 2 why are Islamic states created?

by your yardstick why would Muslims feel comfortable living in countries who's laws are based on Christian, Hindu, Jewish, laws wrapped in sugarcoating of "Secularism "?
\

2. why Jewish State of Israel was created ?

@topic.

Nothing strange in it.

Every person believing in Islam is a muslim first and his/her obedience to the country comes later.

To those who can understand ... here is an answer to all

1-1-2.gif

1-2-1.gif

1-3.gif

1-4.gif

1-5.gif

Jinnah no where said that Pakistan should be governed by Islamic Law. He created a Pakistan where everyone would be united under Pakistan, under the Muslim majority, where they could freely practice their religions & live without discrimination from the majority. And this has not been achieved.

Bang On!

Jinnah envisioned a secular Pakistan. Never ever in his speeches did he say that he dreams Pakistan to be an Islamic Country. Considering the kind of secularism he followed in personal life, its apt to think that he wanted his pakistan to be secular.

by your yardstick why would Muslims feel comfortable living in countries who's laws are based on Christian, Hindu, Jewish, laws wrapped in sugarcoating of "Secularism "?
\

2. why Jewish State of Israel was created ?

Question 1 why are you just not answering the questions instead of answering with another , and yes they would because theres many muslims living in secularism if they didnt like it they wouldnt be there and its christian , hindu , jewish , MUSLIMS and everyone.

Jewish state was created because it was promised by the british to the jews who had just been massacred.

Ok so now my questions with proper logical answers and not getting offended which makes you look arrogant because you cant even answer questions about your religion with out getting...rowdy.

I posted on this thread to be educated.

Back
Top Bottom