What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

Read T-Faz comments on Page 2 or 3...

well there are always difference of opinion among the communities

he links all problems of our country to somehow Mullah's mullah's and mullah's

it is not necessary that everybody should agree with him. He is always reasonable and partially correct but the I never agreed with the reaction comes in the conclusion of his post.

it is not necessary that everybody should agree with him. He is always reasonable and partially correct but the I never agreed with the reaction comes in the conclusion of his post.

Don't know where your beloved Mullahs came into play here but the fact is clear to all and one in this world except for religiously challenged Pakistani's.

I am well versed in history of this nation, the causes, the outcomes and the reasons for its slow and excruciating death.

Its a forum, you can refute anything I have said but it will be a difficult to alter reality as it finally is coming out the way it played out.

It is because Pakistan was made in the name of Islam.............otherwise there was no reason for existance of Pakistan...................Pakistan's ideology based on Islam...................and people who said that are right.

how funny it is you believe that this cartoon system created by West of Nation Hood but the system which Muslim had for more than thousand years cant work how funny and it is sorry sir Islamic system can work but the system of Nation hood will not work

It is because Pakistan was made in the name of Islam.............otherwise there was no reason for existance of Pakistan...................Pakistan's ideology based on Islam...................and people who said that are right.

Jinnah no where said that Pakistan should be governed by Islamic Law. He created a Pakistan where everyone would be united under Pakistan, under the Muslim majority, where they could freely practice their religions & live without discrimination from the majority. And this has not been achieved.

but that system won't work anymore

we have already destroyed our generations in the name of One leadership

lets move on - and build our own nations first before thinking about reuniting with all other Muslim nations. Here two neighbours with different sect are literally not united and you are talking about united the whole Ummah? Lets eliminate the differences among the neighbours first... then city and the country... we will talk about it once we can do this
sorry sir this system will be get established and Muslims will unite under one UMMAH very soon INSHALLAH but yes American Puppets will not find a place to hide

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Jinnah no where said that Pakistan should have Islamic Law. He created a Pakistan where everyone would be united under Pakistan, under the Muslim majority, where they could freely practice their religions & live without discrimination from the majority. And this has not been achieved.

Jinah Created PAkistan for Muslims and Islam read all of his speaches than say something

sorry sir this system will be get established and Muslims will unite under one UMMAH very soon INSHALLAH but yes American Puppets will not find a place to hide

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Jinah Created PAkistan for Muslims and Islam read all of his speaches than say something

Jinnah didn't create Pakistan just for Muslims, he created Pakistan for everyone that wanted to join it. It just happened to have a Muslim majority, but Jinnah envisioned a Pakistan where all minorities could live peacefully (& without any discrimination) alongside the Muslim majority. No where was Islam mentioned as the mode of governance, neither was Pakistan a state made solely for Muslims.

Jinnah didn't create Pakistan just for Muslims, he created Pakistan for everyone that wanted to join it. It just happened to have a Muslim majority, but Jinnah envisioned a Pakistan where all minorities could live peacefully (& without any discrimination) alongside the Muslim majority. No where was Islam mentioned as the mode of governance, neither was Pakistan a state made solely for Muslims.

sorry it didn't just happened it was the main focus that Muslims will be in Majority and can rule Islam accordingly

Bilal, mera bhai, don't waste your time.

He can continue to believe what he wants, its his right.

so what some idiots think we should say? majority had said what we are. Muslim Pakistanis (the majority)

Well does it make a difference if you are Muslim first and then Pakistani? or Pakistani first and then Muslim?

I am human first... then Muslim and then Pakistani - and somehow i believe these are equally important to me just like a mother's love for her three children's

My body will perish one day - my soul won't

:) well thats what the survey found and i wonder why some people have an issue with it. every Citizen of Pakistan has the right to call himself whatever he wants.

i see some liberal extremists want this right to be abolished .

Back
Top Bottom