What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

Goras divided Muslims lands in form of 60 countries which we Muslims will get rid of end visas and nationality among ourselves and than take on India and other kafirs very soon INSHALLAH

You need 60 countries to unite to be able to take on India..wow.. Now I am even more proud of our armed forces ;)

agreed with you but dont add Bhutto era,the radicalization of our society started in 1979(afghan war) by Zia,Arabs and USA.Bhutto just gathered financial resouces and international support.

this so called Radiclization would have take place sooner or later even if it wasn't Zia than their would have some else but you make Muslims abondan Islam or follow some stupid version of Islam in the name of moderation

In short pakistan based on the ideology that muslim are a nation so its is not unlikely that Pakistani would like to identify them as muslim first

While what you have said is 100% factually correct, I would argue that the first seeds of "Islamization" were sowed in the 1956 Constitution when Pakistan was constitutionally declared the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan".

It become the Republic of Pakistan again in 1962 when Gen. Ayub Khan removed the Islamic prefix. Bhutto made Islam the official religion of Pakistan in 1973.

The seeds were sowed with the Objectives Resolution in 1949, after the death of Jinnah.

The Hindu's opposed the resolution vigorously as they said Jinnah would not have passed this resolution.

Pakistan was made for everyone that wanted to be part of it, where all religions could practice their religion freely (not just the Muslims or specifically the Muslims), & live peacefully without getting discriminated. Those were Jinnah's views anyways, feel free to disagree but it's true.

then combined india was good good for us. secular. What does mean Islamic republic of Pakistan.??? its answer to your question.
minorities are our responsibility. but its pure islamic nation. only two nation created in the name of religion Pakistan and Isreal.

Goras divided Muslims lands in form of 60 countries which we Muslims will get rid of end visas and nationality among ourselves and than take on India and other kafirs very soon INSHALLAH
:

:butcher: ....come on we are waiting .......

agreed with you but dont add Bhutto era,the radicalization of our society started in 1979(afghan war) by Zia,Arabs and USA.Bhutto just gathered financial resouces and international support.

If radicalization means start following islamic rules regulation firmly in family as well as in the state level then this radicalization is not bad .but what Pakistan is facing today is i think is a mis understanding of 79's radicalization and frustation of muslim over there problem and world power lukewarm policy .

first the base of the creation of pakistan is islam pakistan is made for muslim where they can live and practise there religon so the ideology is ISLAM that means we are muslim and so ideology come first

As per my Knowledge, Muslims cam practise their religion anywhere in the World. Be it Pakistan or India or U.S. or Middle-East or London or Singapore. Indeed, Any person can follow any religion anywhere in the world.

You want to say Pakistan was created only to practise Islam ?? Today, In Pakistan, Muslims constitutes 97% Population after 2 decades it would be 99% as per Trend. Everyone in the whole world Knows Pakistan is Muslim Country, But Country never never reaches @ Top on international arena due to any religion radicalization .

All Religion only tells way of life and nothing about country. (Pakistan was not created before Islam)

Anyway, It's personal view for difference prospective. Good Luck. :tup:

Well does it make a difference if you are Muslim first and then Pakistani? or Pakistani first and then Muslim?

I am human first... then Muslim and then Pakistani - and somehow i believe these are equally important to me just like a mother's love for her three children's

My body will perish one day - my soul won't

then unite 60 countries for whole world not only india ....dont compare india for 60 ... compare india with pakistan

I know that but not for India but as we Muslims we are one ummah so we should be united under one leadership

but that system won't work anymore

we have already destroyed our generations in the name of One leadership

lets move on - and build our own nations first before thinking about reuniting with all other Muslim nations. Here two neighbours with different sect are literally not united and you are talking about united the whole Ummah? Lets eliminate the differences among the neighbours first... then city and the country... we will talk about it once we can do this

Well does it make a difference if you are Muslim first and then Pakistani? or Pakistani first and then Muslim?

I am human first... then Muslim and then Pakistani - and somehow i believe these are equally important to me just like a mother's love for her three children's

My body will perish one day - my soul won't

Read T-Faz comments on Page 2 and 3, Its worthless to reply for the same question in entire Thread... Browse thru page 1 2 and 3, you may find your answer... ...

Back
Top Bottom