What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

That is the entire tragedy here, Pakistanis want what will benefit its opponents.

If you are Muslim first then there is no need for a Pakistan, you can be a Muslim anywhere.

Muslim interests and Pakistani interests are separate, as a Muslim you will consider working with puppet Arabic states and Muslim militants, however as a Pakistani you would know that these things will damage Pakistan in the long run.

I have some questions T-Faz.
What do you think is the reason for people being radicalized now? Is it the education system? With the books being given to children having inflammatory material and emphasizing being Muslim is more important than being a Pakistani?

Secondly, how to secularize the population of Pak? Is the best way again to write the books in a more secular, balanced way? And what is actually being done on the ground?

i don't know what is the fuss about being Muslims first or Pakistani first ? What is the difference between being Muslim and Pakistani anyway and why we cannot be both at the same time ?

and I dont why these kind of surveys conducted. Illiterate people participating in surveys dont even know the purpose of surveys.

Why the world is too much worried about thinking of Pakistani people?

i don't know what is the fuss about being Muslims first or Pakistani first ? What is the difference between being Muslim and Pakistani anyway and why we cannot be both at the same time ?

pakistan was formed in the name of islam

I have some questions T-Faz.
What do you think is the reason for people being radicalized now? Is it the education system? With the books being given to children having inflammatory material and emphasizing being Muslim is more important than being a Pakistani?

Secondly, how to secularize the population of Pak? Is the best way again to write the books in a more secular, balanced way? And what is actually being done on the ground?

Not wanting to interrupt, but I've answered many of your questions in Post # 15.

This the common question taught to class 1 children in Islamic studies.
Q.Hum Kia Hain
A.Hum Musalman hain.

But its true that most of Pakistanis prefer Islam over Pakistan.I personally is first PAkistani then anything else.:pakistan:

but things are getting changed a bit.
Q.Hum Kia Hain
A.Hum Pathan hain.

:lol:

ask any one in india ,they are indians ..
ask anyone from china , answere will be just chinese..
ask a amarican , same answer..
ask a japanise , you will get same ...

the point is when you considered your nationality as your prime identiy , you focus on contributing more and more towards your nation ..
you considered your religion as your prime identiy , your focus turned more towards it and everything elas became secondry , ...

ask any one in india ,they are indians ..
ask anyone from china , answere will be just chinese..
ask a amarican , same answer..
ask a japanise , you will get same ...

the point is when you considered your nationality as your prime identiy , you focus on contributing more and more towards your nation ..
you considered your religion as your prime identiy , your focus turned more towards it and everything elas became secondry , ...

Oooh really, plz dont bring india into it.
It will derail the thread to Achooot, Berhamen etc.

now here you are a bit wrong
when you ask any pakistani abroad he will reply that i am pakistan.
but when you ask them inside the country then reply may be changed.
now its not muslims its , Sunni , Shia, Ah- Hadith, berelvie.
same should be in india i think
who are you .
reply may not be indian , it should be Muslim , Hindu, Sikh or something (my Assumption.)

now here you are a bit wrong
when you ask any pakistani abroad he will reply that i am pakistan.
but when you ask them inside the country then reply may be changed.
now its not muslims its , Sunni , Shia, Ah- Hadith, berelvie.
same should be in india i think
who are you .
reply may not be indian , it should be Muslim , Hindu, Sikh or something
(my Assumption.)

in casual talk it is true..
but when a very specific question put on them to tick choose nationality or religion , the answer will be just indian ...

What a stupid thread....obviously a sane reasonable Pakistani will be a muslim first and then Pakistani cuz Pakistani means a person who lives in the land of pure.....our first ambassador to UN did not belong to this land...Muhammad Asad was a Jewish convert and came to Pakistan to become our first ambassador to UN...just cuz he was Muslim.

If this idea is a pain in the a*** of those who hate ideology of Pakistan..they should zip their mouths and talk about other important issues.

Regards

This the common question taught to class 1 children in Islamic studies.
Q.Hum Kia Hain
A.Hum Musalman hain.

But its true that most of Pakistanis prefer Islam over Pakistan.I personally is first PAkistani then anything else.:pakistan:
sorry sir you can either be a muslim or a pakistani a muslim can't give second preference to Islam over thing especially the fake GOD developed in 20 century Nation State

That is the entire tragedy here, Pakistanis want what will benefit its opponents.

If you are Muslim first then there is no need for a Pakistan, you can be a Muslim anywhere.

Muslim interests and Pakistani interests are separate, as a Muslim you will consider working with puppet Arabic states and Muslim militants, however as a Pakistani you would know that these things will damage Pakistan in the long run.

Similarly we use our Pakistani identity to travel, work and for numerous other purposes.

At an immigration desk, when asked about your identity, you are supposed to say "I am a Pakistani".

Not, I am a Muslim first, Pakistani second, Punjabi third, Human fourth, Male fifth and so on and so forth.

These are different things, faith is a personal matter, ethnicity is irrelevant, gender is distinguishable but nationality reigns supreme.

That ought to be your identity, your nation.

I can understand why Pakistan is in such a mess though, people don't care for it and are happy to place it second when it should be our first priority.

No wonder all the worlds Mujahid flock to the Bastion of Islam.
sorry we are in mess because Islam is not our first priority and in Islam their is land of Muslims and their is land of kafirs unfortunately we muslims have divided ourselves under 60 countries

Back
Top Bottom