What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

:) lolzz anger ahhh T-Faz you have right to abuse Islam and Muslims as keeping in view your belief/faith i have no issue with your right to express your views according to your faith BUT we the other members being Muslims also have right to air our views according to our faith and belief and i guess you have no right to abuse us. in case you consider us what you said then we have equal right to call you same names.

Firstly, I am not replying in an angry manner, had I been, you would have known.

Secondly, point where I have abused Islam and Muslims in this particular thread, what you are stating has got nothing to do with my argument which was merely portraying the disadvantages of putting aside your nation for your religious identity. You start off by calling people idiots and you then act like a victim here. Look, what I said was steeped towards logic and with the purview of events around us, it would be difficult to refute my claims that nationality as a secondary identity is a reason for its poor performance.

Now as far as identity i wonder why you guys waste so much time and money on such stupid things and surveys just to use these for spreading propaganda because in reality whether we call ourselves Muslims or Pakistanis first, the fact is that this Nation of Pakistan join hands whenever its question of defence of the country, or helping the country.

It wasn't me wasting money on this survey, it was conducted by some public research institute and I do not know what their aim is, all I know is that its meant to further hurt the image of Pakistan in front of the international audience and these people succeed at all times.

i feel such verbal surveys are just to fulfill some planned targets by foreign funded NGOs nothing more than that.

So what if they are, Pakistani's by and large have played into their hands.

questioning 2000 or so people (that TOO is not proven if they really did :) next time i would like if they can provide video proof ) it even lacks names of those so called rural areas where they had went to ask these questions

This is the problem isn't it, they got 2000 people to say what would benefit them and now they will use it to further damage Pakistan, worst is the fact that most people are supporting it unknowingly.

You can continue to be a Muslim, the best there is but at least don't damage Pakistan because of this, some of us have a lot in this country and I don't want it to go up in smoke just because some people didn't care for it.

Firstly, I am not replying in an angry manner, had I been, you would have known.

Secondly, point where I have abused Islam and Muslims in this particular thread, what you are stating has got nothing to do with my argument which was merely portraying the disadvantages of putting aside your nation for your religious identity. You start off by calling people idiots and you then act like a victim here. Look, what I said was steeped towards logic and with the purview of events around us, it would be difficult to refute my claims that nationality as a secondary identity is a reason for its poor performance.

It wasn't me wasting money on this survey, it was conducted by some public research institute and I do not know what their aim is, all I know is that its meant to further hurt the image of Pakistan in front of the international audience and these people succeed at all times.

So what if they are, Pakistani's by and large have played into their hands.

This is the problem isn't it, they got 2000 people to say what would benefit them and now they will use it to further damage Pakistan, worst is the fact that most people are supporting it unknowingly.

You can continue to be a Muslim, the best there is but at least don't damage Pakistan because of this, some of us have a lot in this country and I don't want it to go up in smoke just because some people didn't care for it.

Its an irony that even in such deep crisis, Pakistan is struggling to find its identity, that too after more than 60 years of Independence.

Country or Religion ?

Religion or Country?

The questions are not that important here. The thing which is important is the reason and the need to ask such questions.

Islam is a religion and Pakistan is an identity- Whats the conflict?-
Which comes first?- Ok-
When a Muslim child is born- First thing he listened to is Azan recited by his father/Grandfather etc- No one tell him "You are Pakistani"-

So yes as a human being religion is first- rest comes second-

So extending your argument further, when a human child is born he learns to cry, drink milk, etc etc much before learning about religion or anything else. In that sense, being human creates a bigger bond of brotherhood with all other humans (Hindus, Christians etc). So in that sense, that brotherhood should be much stronger than the concept of Ummah.. Isnt it?? So being human being comes first and religion second..

We are a Muslim State Mr. Ares. You have wrong expectations from a state that has religion. There are Christians schools run by Christian missions here where they teach ethics and Christianity.

The Pakistani minority person when it comes to Pakistan Vs India. this is as simple as anything.

it has nothing to do with our personal belief.

when it comes to India vs Pakistan ??? and what about the rest of the cases ?? suppose a pakistani hindu and a indian muslim is dying and u have the medicine to cure only one..then to whom u will save ??

Its an irony that even in such deep crisis, Pakistan is struggling to find its identity, that too after more than 60 years of Independence.

Country or Religion ?

Religion or Country?

The questions are not that important here. The thing which is important is the reason and the need to ask such questions.

We are very clear about what we are its just that some western funded NGOs and liberal extremists are still struggling to make issues out of none issues.

what was the need for such a redundant survey in the first place ? have they ever conducted any such survey about Jews in America ? if they are Jews first or Americans first ?

when it comes to India vs Pakistan ??? and what about the rest of the cases ??

why would we be even considering Indian citizen/s ?? when its about our citizen then we will support our fellow Pakistani and NOT an Indian irrespective of his faith.

We are very clear about what we are its just that some western funded NGOs and liberal extremists are still struggling to make issues out of none issues.

what was the need for such a redundant survey in the first place ? have they ever conducted any such survey about Jews in America ? if they are Jews first or Americans first ?

If such surveys are redundant, then what's the point in giving them credit by debating on such issues?

Better leave it alone.

The Pakistani minority person when it comes to Pakistan Vs India. this is as simple as anything.

it has nothing to do with our personal belief.

How about a Iraqi Muslim and a Pakistani Christian

or a muslim from Jammu & Kashmiri (special case of Indian muslim) vs a Pakistani Hindu??

or

a Pakistani Muslim vs a Pakistani Hindu??

We are a Muslim State Mr. Ares. You have wrong expectations from a state that has religion. There are Christians schools run by Christian missions here where they teach ethics and Christianity.

:) yeh and Muslim students do recite what they teach at the time of lunch, breakfast, dinner tables (biblical prayer) so i wonder why some liberal extremists dont find it weird ?

How about a Iraqi Muslim and a Pakistani Christian

or a muslim from Jammu & Kashmiri (special case of Indian muslim) vs a Pakistani Hindu??

or

a Pakistani Muslim vs a Pakistani Hindu??

Muslims of India are Indian Muslims, Hindus of Pakistan are Pakistani Hindus.

Thats it.

Back
Top Bottom