What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

why would we be even considering Indian citizen/s ?? when its about our citizen then we will support our fellow Pakistani and NOT an Indian irrespective of his faith.

thanks... it means u will support pakistani minority against indian muslim.. good to know that

How about a Iraqi Muslim and a Pakistani Christian

or a muslim from Jammu & Kashmiri (special case of Indian muslim) vs a Pakistani Hindu??

or

a Pakistani Muslim vs a Pakistani Hindu??

A. there is NO case where we will prefer citizen of another country over our own citizen be it iraq, India Iran, and any other Muslim country. Its clear the Pakistani will be preferred over anyone when we have to side with one of them simple as that.

2. Dont bring Kashmir into it as Kashmir is NOT part of India even then if you want me to give my personal opinion then anyone who sides with India in this case (be it Indian Muslims) will be out of my list of Support. period

3. when its Pakistani Muslim Vs Pakistani Hindu/Sikh then we will support the one who is right irrespective of his personal faith.

How about a Iraqi Muslim and a Pakistani Christian

or a muslim from Jammu & Kashmiri (special case of Indian muslim) vs a Pakistani Hindu??

or

a Pakistani Muslim vs a Pakistani Hindu??

A. there is NO case where we will prefer citizen of another country over our own citizen be it iraq, India Iran, and any other Muslim country. Its clear the Pakistani will be preferred over anyone when we have to side with one of them simple as that.

2. Dont bring Kashmir into it as Kashmir is NOT part of India even then if you want me to give my personal opinion then anyone who sides with India in this case (be it Indian Muslims) will be out of my list of Support. period

3. when its Pakistani Muslim Vs Pakistani Hindu/Sikh then we will support the one who is right irrespective of his personal faith.

Pakistan & Islam are not separate identities though, Pakistan is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Which makes this poll completely irrelevant, because Pakistanis are happy with being Pakistanis, & consider it their primary identity, as Pakistan to them is intertwined with Islam. I think the fact that only 10% put their provincial identity first shows how homogenized the Pakistani society is, & very free from ethnic separatism. If you ask Indian Muslims the same question, you will be surprised how many Indian Muslims would respond in a similar manner. Besides the few secular Indian Muslims, almost all the other Muslims will give similar responses to that of Pakistani Muslims. Islam & the Muslim 'Ummah' transcends national boundaries. Islam is different from other religions in the sense that it not only advocates faith, but is also a means/code of life, on how to live. It has its set of 'requirements' for that, which makes it different from other religions. Me, I am a Pakistani humanist first, Muslim second, Shia third, Urdu speaking 'Mohajir' fourth. This doesn't mean I give less credence to my Muslim identity, it is my main identity: it's just that I would consider non-Muslim Pakistanis as equals to me in every sense (meaning they should be constitutionally allowed to do 'un-Islamic' things), as they are Pakistanis. Being Muslim is my individual identity, it is a personal matter, not a 'collective' identity.

I guess you might be a little wrong here. Islam and muslim Ummah doesn't transcend national boundaries in todays world. An Iranian is an Iranian first and then a muslim, he is not only proud of his persian heritage but boasts about it. An Arab is an Arab foremost. So proud of being an Arab that he wouldn't even consider you or other Pakistanis working in Middle East anything like him though you share your faith with him. They even supported Iraq in its decade long war against Iran just cause it was an aggression by an Arab state over a non Arab state. Do you get any preference in Middle east or in any other muslim country in getting their visa or naturalization process. As a matter of fact you might get naturalized in US or in Europe cause they might still consider you human but not in Arab countries. Same is the case elsewhere. Malaysia, Turkey etc. We are the only group of people who have our definitions wrong and no doubt we face so many problems today that no other nation faces.

Being a Pakistani and a muslim have different meanings. Lets consider a hypothetical situation. Which is not that hypothetical considering the recent state of affairs. OK now baluchis carry out a suicide attack in Sistan provice of Iran where its governor gets killed and Iran invades Pakistan with the support of Iraq, Yemen, and Syria. Whom are you gonna fight for your muslim brethren or Pakistan. Or are you going to stay neutral since its a fight between two momin brothers?

Muslims of India are Indian Muslims, Hindus of Pakistan are Pakistani Hindus.

Thats it.

Our Prophet (P.B.U.H) has set the standard when Prophit Supported a jew in place of a muslim.
a culprit muslim or jew or hindu , is not to be supported by a muslim in any case.

all this discussion is going in a way i would like to call it in every ones on point of view. Islam is not what we see now days by seing action of muslims.
Islamic laws are changed according to the time of kings what suits them they included it in islam. its not at-all islam.
people Hate Islam because muslims over all are doing some bed things. a sect in the time of Mohammad (P.B.U.H) called Kharji (Few Taliban leaders inc) excest even now and they even kill muslims because they are not with them. they support killings of muslims. but Islam (Peace) is religion of peace. how much it cares about minorities any other religion can not. minorities have there rights. muslims give Zakah and minorities give tax. muslims are bound to islamic laws but minorities are not. they are free what they do.
so a Good muslims will always be a good pakistani or any national. but a good pakistan may be or may not be a good muslim.

I guess you might be a little wrong here. Islam and muslim Ummah doesn't transcend national boundaries in todays world. An Iranian is an Iranian first and then a muslim, he is not only proud of his persian heritage but boasts about it. An Arab is an Arab foremost. So proud of being an Arab that he wouldn't even consider you or other Pakistanis working in Middle East anything like him though you share your faith with him. They even supported Iraq in its decade long war against Iran just cause it was an aggression by an Arab state over a non Arab state. Do you get any preference in Middle east or in any other muslim country in getting their visa or naturalization process. As a matter of fact you might get naturalized in US or in Europe cause they might still consider you human but not in Arab countries. Same is the case elsewhere. Malaysia, Turkey etc. We are the only group of people who have our definitions wrong and no doubt we face so many problems today that no other nation faces.

Being a Pakistani and a muslim have different meanings. Lets consider a hypothetical situation. Which is not that hypothetical considering the recent state of affairs. OK now baluchis carry out a suicide attack in Sistan provice of Iran where its governor gets killed and Iran invades Pakistan with the support of Iraq, Yemen, and Syria. Whom are you gonna fight for your muslim brethren or Pakistan. Or are you going to stay neutral since its a fight between two momin brothers?

it has happend in the history we must support Pakistan.
many muslim rulers in the past fought each other.
In a Question asked that who is going to jannah and who is going to jahanam we both are muslims. Hazrat Ali (R.A) replied Both because they are fighting what they think is right and we are fighting what we think is right. so who well be right he will go to jannah. it means we have to support pakistan in any condition.

IMO, the solution to pakistani problem is more and more islam. That will help in the long run.

PS: I am talking as per Indian POV. :lol: It will help India in the long run

This is main problem when people allowed words slipped pout without any basic information. Islam never was problem of Pakistan and will not be but problem are those who mold it for particular desires so don't bring your personal hate for any religion because of those political goons.

That is the entire tragedy here, Pakistanis want what will benefit its opponents.

If you are Muslim first then there is no need for a Pakistan, you can be a Muslim anywhere.

Muslim interests and Pakistani interests are separate, as a Muslim you will consider working with puppet Arabic states and Muslim militants, however as a Pakistani you would know that these things will damage Pakistan in the long run.

Similarly we use our Pakistani identity to travel, work and for numerous other purposes.

At an immigration desk, when asked about your identity, you are supposed to say "I am a Pakistani".

Not, I am a Muslim first, Pakistani second, Punjabi third, Human fourth, Male fifth and so on and so forth.

These are different things, faith is a personal matter, ethnicity is irrelevant, gender is distinguishable but nationality reigns supreme.

That ought to be your identity, your nation.

I can understand why Pakistan is in such a mess though, people don't care for it and are happy to place it second when it should be our first priority.

No wonder all the worlds Mujahid flock to the Bastion of Islam.

I don't know what is behind your permanent hate against Islam, here discussion related to Pakistan and its people and how they want to introduce but not about any Mujahidin etc (Common style in almost every your post).
Islam not only religion of Pakistan but in many countries without any boundaries but Pakistan has its legal boundaries so it is up to the choices of citizen how he wants to demonstrate in front of second, Pakistani first or Muslim first. They are free for this. Judicially they are Pakistani and then Muslim & i don't think people should bound to say Pakistani first and Muslim second.

Even there are many Ahmadies, Christians & Jews introduce them selves by their religion first and nationality second so why need to make useless discussion? Everyone is free to introduce as he likes.

It is normally said that Israel and Pakistan are the only two countries that were created on the basis of religion so this question is totally stupid to ask Pakistanis or Israelis for that matter.

Funny this question is always asked to Muslims and never ever to other Religions i wonder why could that be.

If Israel was also created on the basis of religion,then you can very well go ahead with asking the same question to the Israelis.There is none stopping you.

I don't know what is behind your permanent hate against Islam, here discussion related to Pakistan and its people and how they want to introduce but not about any Mujahidin etc (Common style in almost every your post).
Islam not only religion of Pakistan but in many countries without any boundaries but Pakistan has its legal boundaries so it is up to the choices of citizen how he wants to demonstrate in front of second, Pakistani first or Muslim first. They are free for this. Judicially they are Pakistani and then Muslim & i don't think people should bound to say Pakistani first and Muslim second.

Even there are many Ahmadies, Christians & Jews introduce them selves by their religion first and nationality second so why need to make useless discussion? Everyone is free to introduce as he likes.

I couldn't understand what you wrote, try again.

If Israel was also created on the basis of religion,then you can very well go ahead with asking the same question to the Israelis.There is none stopping you.

israel is illegal state pakistan is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

Back
Top Bottom