What's new

Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3

Did I say anything different?

Haha You are funny.I cannot think of a last time India received aid in the form of Weapons from USA or A western Power penetrated Indian Airspace and Went Unharmed/Undetected or even bomb our backyards.

Everything In India is a stopgap for good. Unlike some

Yes you said that the basic trainer retired. It was actually grounded.

Did I say anything different?

Haha You are funny.I cannot think of the last time India received aid in the form of Weapons and got soft loans from USA or a western Power penetrating Indian Airspace and Went Unharmed/Undetected or even bomb our backyards.

Everything In India is a stopgap for good. Unlike some

Here you go. Only country in the world where the UN has such a program not even in sub-sahara India

UNICEF India's new anti-public defecation campaign - CNN.com

No it Wasn't. CAG said that it has reached its operable limits and its technology has reached near obsolete. It was retired replacing them with Pilatus immediately.

Here you go. Only country in the world where the UN has such a program not even in sub-sahara India

UNICEF India's new anti-public defecation campaign - CNN.com

I dont see how that is a threat. It functions within the sovereign authority of India. I dont mind as long as it does a good to India and to the problem of open defecation.

No it Wasn't. CAG said that it has reached its operable limits and its technology has reached near obsolete. It was retired replacing them with Pilatus immediately.

Read the story above. Your government has a way of twisting facts. When one of your naval ship/submarine sank in the harbor, your government denied that it has sunk but said it has touched bottom. Self-delusional fools

I dont see how that is a threat. It functions within the sovereign authority of India. I dont mind as long as it does a good to India and to the problem of open defecation.

It just says how unhygienic and uncivilized Indians are and that it needs foreign help to learn basic personal hygiene

Read the story above. Your government has a way of twisting facts. When one of your naval ship/submarine sank in the harbor, your government denied that it has sunk but said it has touched bottom. Self-delusional fools

Haha atelast it did not share the fate like your "P3C-Orion aircraft". What a shame.

It just says how unhygienic and uncivilized Indians are and that it needs foreign help to learn personal hygiene

Yes, it does.. And probably that's why Pakistani's in New York are forced to call themselves Indians to hide from the wrath of general public.

Haha atelast it did not share the fate like your "P3C-Orion aircraft". What a shame.

Same can be said about your brand new C130Js. P3Cs were lost due to a security issue but you can't even keep brand new plane in the air. We don't go around thumping our chest about our great indegenous products which turn out to be total failures.

Same can be said about your brand new C130Js. P3Cs were lost due to a security issue but you can't even keep brand new plane in the air. We don't go around thumping our chest about our great indegenous products which turn out to be total failures.

Hahah, We flew it. We crashed it. Our Money. We either doubt the Pilot or the Machine. In your scenario your entire security Establishment became faulty. You cannot go around thumping in air, coz you don't have any indigenous weaponry.

Yes, it does.. And probably that's why Pakistani's in New York are forced to call themselves Indians to hide from the wrath of general public.

Don't delude your self with Indian propaganda. Who wants to be like Indians? You are dirty, you have no manners, you have no respect for others, you are ugly, you don't know how to talk, you don't know how to eat, you have no self-respect.You cannot take care of your unborn or your dead. Only culture in the world which allows canibalism and beastiality. It is not an economic issue but a cultural issue.

Last edited:
Don't delude your self with Indian propaganda. Who wants to be like Indians. You are dirty, you have no manners, you no respect for others, you are are ugly, you don't know how to talk, you don't know how to eat.

Probably Pakistani's in America, found that being Indian with the above stated qualities are 1000 times better than reveling their self identity.

The Block-3 was explicitly confirmed by the PAF on numerous occasions, especially during the Paris Air Show.
Yes block 3 is confirmed but there is no major Air frame redesign as there was news that block III will have a redesigned air-frame. The composites are improved in air frame it will lift more weight avionics are very much improved but no twin rudder design not even new engine PAC is continuing with the same Rd-93 with few more upgrades in it ..!!!

Watch your tongue Don. You can quote me wrong with facts if you have any. The delay in Tejas is explained in my statement above. There was no industry to back up on the programmed and had to be developed. Today we stand with an industrial backing of over 2000 Companies providing Parts from over 300 Work centers for our aviation programs from round the country.

India never claims it designed the Su-30's but yes, we do take pride in the fact that the MKI version had/has our contribution in the design changes. How often do you see India begging from French or USA? We never get our weaponry in aid or soft loans but for hard cash.

Kid, don't go about strutting around here as if everyone besides you has been living in a cave.....no we haven't. Tejas is a typical case to be taught in Engineering and Project Management schools on how not to tackle a task.

Indian contribution to SU30MKI project is just similar to you adding chaat masala on a food vendor's plate of pani puri. It is almost non-relevant.

All new major purchases in India with regards to aerospace are imported. So please spare me this over 2000 company bullshyt. India is importing Rafale, because it cannot build one. India is desperate for the 5th Gen, and we all know how much contribution India is making in the PAK-FA project.......yeah, providing the tyres for the aircraft....very industrial powerhouse. Your AMCA cannot work until you get to know PAK-FA....which the Russians are not too keen on since Indians don't bring anything to the table other than hard cash.

Fools like you believe things that aren't there. Heck you couldn't even upgrade your MIG29s and M2Ks and Jaguars without the help of the original vendors. If you were an industrial powerhouse, you would've had the know how to upgrade the jets with your own tailored technology. Israel has more aerospace effort than India.

Hahah, We flew it. We crashed it. Our Money. We either doubt the Pilot or the Machine. In your scenario your entire security Establishment became faulty. You cannot go around thumping in air, coz you don't have any indigenous weaponry.

more than yours. Every major Indian indigenous weapon program is a failure from LCA to Arjun to Insas to Dhruv

more than yours. Every major Indian indigenous weapon program is a failure from LCA to Arjun to Insas to Dhruv

Saying that will only satisfy your jealousy. I dont mind you satisfying it , we are a progressing country accelerating at a pace more than you could even think. You call them a failure or success. The truth is it is a Fighter Aircraft, An MBT and a Helicopter of Indian origin. While I bet you cant name even one associated with your country. lol.. You guys are in a very sad situation to be in.

Kid, don't go about strutting around here as if everyone besides you has been living in a cave.....no we haven't. Tejas is a typical case to be taught in Engineering and Project Management schools on how not to tackle a task.

Well Boy. Tejas is an aircraft that matured with the Industry around. I can give you a better example to be taught in that class. "PAKISTAN".

Indian contribution to SU30MKI project is just similar to you adding chaat masala on a food vendor's plate of pani puri. It is almost non-relevant.

If you cannot prove it, why say it at all. Indian Airforce has started taking delivery of Phase IV Su 30 MKI from HAL 2 years ago which means we dont use the knock down kits, but manufacture from the raw materials stage. Secondly if you want to know the Indian components in it, let me help you

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies:

Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

Hal has also exported Avionics for over 300 Su-30s meant for export to Malaysia and Algeria apart from those meant for IAF

All new major purchases in India with regards to aerospace are imported. So please spare me this over 2000 company bullshyt. India is importing Rafale, because it cannot build one. India is desperate for the 5th Gen, and we all know how much contribution India is making in the PAK-FA project.......yeah, providing the tyres for the aircraft....very industrial powerhouse. Your AMCA cannot work until you get to know PAK-FA....which the Russians are not too keen on since Indians don't bring anything to the table other than hard cash.

No one bullshitting except for you here. May be you are not used to development phase in your own country rather you are kept in a nutshell that your technology is built in house with poor industrial base that cannot even build a decent cycle dynamo. You dont even qualify to advice us. India is Importing Rafale in a rather different segment wherein HAL is not playing. Should PAK FA be coming or Not the work on AMCA has begun. Speaking of tires, tell me one Pakistani company that even produces Aircraft grade tires. Lol.

Fools like you believe things that aren't there. Heck you couldn't even upgrade your MIG29s and M2Ks and Jaguars without the help of the original vendors. If you were an industrial powerhouse, you would've had the know how to upgrade the jets with your own tailored technology. Israel has more aerospace effort than India.

Fools are thee who disbelieve the well acknowledged fact of India Growing. India did not upgrade the MIG-29's and M2K's for the simple reason that we did not license produce the same and we don't have the appropriate IPR agreement to upgrade the same in house while on the other-hand much to your surprise a contract to undertake lifecycle modernization of the Indian Air Force's (IAF) MiG-29 Fulcrum is awarded to a Private Indian Company called TAAL. While on the other hand Jaguars were upgraded in house to DARIN III Standards because they were license produced by HAL. How foolish of you to think otherwise.

You take quora as an example to state facts? Wikipedia being a better source by itself is not counted in here. Ask the anonymous member of Quora which phase of Su-30 MKi's are IAF presently receiving from HAL and I am sure he would be clueless. Let me explain that to you. IAF had taken delivery of its first Phase IV aircraft from HAL in 2013. Now if you ask me whats special in that. In the first stage the Sukhois were built from completed knocked down kits moving to semi knocked down kits in subsequent stages. In the fourth phase it was meant to be made from raw material. Which means that India manufactures Su 30 MKI not assembles it. To manufacture an Aircraft the indigenous content will way over be 70%.
everything come in kits for su 30 mki (except for something)
if india knows how to manufacture su 30 it will take less plane and ,make clone of them or they would never buy knock down kits
links
Russia has 9 Su-30MKI assembly kits left to deliver to India - News - Russian Aviation - RUAVIATION.COM

Back
Top Bottom