What's new

Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3

Absolutely correct, I've got a professor here who holds a patent on prediction of Combustion instability(mainly acoustic instability) in gas turbine engine. You know, the reason why kaveri engine couldn't deliver the requiste thrust is ssomething to do with acoustic instability when the frequency of swirling flame inside combustion chamber matches with natural vibrating frequency of Combustion chamber- this induces cyclic stresses in longitudinal direction- i.e. tensile and compression. Any turbomachinery rotating at 50000RPM and undergoing cyclic stresses won't really last long.

How come they did not hire you to fix the problem with Kaveri? You seem like an expert on the topic. Also with all the research going on in India, the research papers being published and patents being issued it still have to import its ab-initio trainer and all its aviation programs have failed or just marginally successful after a lot of imported input.

Last edited:
Dude. You have an issue with the development of LCA?. India has developed several new technologies for LCA, how many have you developed. I can quote the number of Tests LCA has undergone justifying its delay, can you do the same for JF-17 despite one going down?

LCA is a Full and Full Indian Aircraft while FC-1 is a Chinese Aircraft made for Pakistan.

SU 30 MKI has more Indian components than what Pakistan has in JF-17.
one qoura user stated that 90% of mki parts come from Russia
he stated his identity as anonymous as he was on a high position
so only 10% remains for India
58% of jft components are manufactured in Pakistan
so pls don't troll

JF 17 is becoming a technology demonstrator and test bed from which it will be easier to port on imported or newer made local jets...

one qoura user stated that 90% of mki parts come from Russia
he stated his identity as anonymous as he was on a high position
so only 10% remains for India
58% of jft components are manufactured in Pakistan
so pls don't troll

You take quora as an example to state facts? Wikipedia being a better source by itself is not counted in here. Ask the anonymous member of Quora which phase of Su-30 MKi's are IAF presently receiving from HAL and I am sure he would be clueless. Let me explain that to you. IAF had taken delivery of its first Phase IV aircraft from HAL in 2013. Now if you ask me whats special in that. In the first stage the Sukhois were built from completed knocked down kits moving to semi knocked down kits in subsequent stages. In the fourth phase it was meant to be made from raw material. Which means that India manufactures Su 30 MKI not assembles it. To manufacture an Aircraft the indigenous content will way over be 70%.

You take quora as an example to state facts? Wikipedia being a better source by itself is not counted in here. Ask the anonymous member of Quora which phase of Su-30 MKi's are IAF presently receiving from HAL and I am sure he would be clueless. Let me explain that to you. IAF had taken delivery of its first Phase IV aircraft from HAL in 2013. Now if you ask me whats special in that. In the first stage the Sukhois were built from completed knocked down kits moving to semi knocked down kits in subsequent stages. In the fourth phase it was meant to be made from raw material. Which means that India manufactures Su 30 MKI not assembles it. To manufacture an Aircraft the indigenous content will way over be 70%.

at a cost which is 50% higher than importing the aircraft directly from Russia. India has been assembling aircrafts since the 60s but still has no indegenous aviation industry. They failed to learn from the Marut, the Gnat, the Jaguar, and all the Mig series they assembled. Do you think they will learn from "assembling" the SU 30?

at a cost which is 50% higher than importing the aircraft directly from Russia. India has been assembling aircrafts since the 60s but still has no indegenous aviation industry. They failed to learn from the Marut, the Gnat, the Jaguar, and all the Mig series they assembled. Do you think they will learn from "assembling" the SU 30?

India has not only learnt everything from these manufacturing's but also has developed an industrial base in the country which would help India now to take up any mammoth task put forward to it, which was so not the case in 1980's or 1990's. These programs helped our industries grow, these programs boosted the skill development in the country. These all come at a price and if at all these resulted in price escalation, it will be justified in due course with more orders to flow in.

Let me correct you. We no longer assemble Su-30 MKI. We manufacture it.

India has not only learnt everything from these manufacturing's but also has developed an industrial base in the country which would help India now to take up any mammoth task put forward to it, which was so not the case in 1980's or 1990's. These programs helped our industries grow, these programs boosted the skill development in the country. These all come at a price and if at all these resulted in price escalation, it will be justified in due course with more orders to flow in.

Nice joke by a joker Indian.

You cannot even fully manufacture a third rate aircraft like Tejas, and you are talking about making SU30MKI? Why beg the French or Americans to sell you their fighters and helicopters if you could build them youself?

India cannot design and make a SU30 class fighter even in the next decade.

Ironically, i thought your name, AMCA would've been for someone with at least a little knowledge about what they are talking about. Instead, same old usual BS.

How come you have to even import a primary trainer and all your aviation projects since the 60s have been a failure. I think Amardeep Mishra is back with a new name as he could not take the humiliation. Likes of you reflect the mindset of DRDO that is why it fails in every thing.

Nice joke by a joker Indian.

You cannot even fully manufacture a third rate aircraft like Tejas, and you are talking about making SU30MKI? Why beg the French or Americans to sell you their fighters and helicopters if you could build them youself?

India cannot design and make a SU30 class fighter even in the next decade.

Ironically, i thought your name, AMCA would've been for someone with at least a little knowledge about what they are talking about. Instead, same old usual BS.

Watch your tongue Don. You can quote me wrong with facts if you have any. The delay in Tejas is explained in my statement above. There was no industry to back up on the programmed and had to be developed. Today we stand with an industrial backing of over 2000 Companies providing Parts from over 300 Work centers for our aviation programs from round the country.

India never claims it designed the Su-30's but yes, we do take pride in the fact that the MKI version had/has our contribution in the design changes. How often do you see India begging from French or USA? We never get our weaponry in aid or soft loans but for hard cash.

How come you have to even import a primary trainer and all your aviation projects since the 60s have been a failure.I think Amardeep Mishra is back with a new name as he could not take the humiliation.

There is no failure in the product that was made, the failure was that it couldn't keep up with the pace at which IAF was modernizing with Imported Jets. With the govt. backing now, the foreign arms will be kept at a safe distance and more emphasis will be provided on domestic products.

I am a member of this forum for over 4 years.

There is no failure in the product that was made, the failure was that it couldn't keep up with the pace at which IAF was modernizing with Imported Jets. With the govt. backing now, the foreign arms will be kept at a safe distance and more emphasis will be provided on domestic products.

Your primary trainer was grounded and your AJT could not take off without loosing its cockpit and that is why you had to import Pliatus and the Hawk. Don't give me excuses Amardeep Mishra. We are not stupid. Also learn the difference between a primary trainer and an advanced trainer. IAF should have bought the Mushak and K8.

Your primary trainer was grounded and your AJT could not take off without loosing its cockpit. Don't give me excuses Amardeep Mishra

Our primary trainer was retired after a successful career of over 3 decades and Sorry we are yet to design our AJT's and yes if you are talking about our IJT, there were some design flaws, which is getting corrected and is expected to make its maiden refit sortie by mid November.

Our primary trainer was retired after a successful career of over 3 decades and Sorry we are yet to design our AJT's and yes if you are talking about our IJT, there were some design flaws, which is getting corrected and is expected to make its maiden refit sortie by mid November.

Idiot learn a few things. Primary trainer was grounded after crashes in 2009 not retired and the IJT has design flaws. It crashed during an Airshow. Read and learn.

Indian Air Force running out of trainer jets

Last edited:
Idiot learn a few things. Primary trainer grounded after crashes not retired and the IJT has design flaws. It crashed during an Airshow. Read and learn.

Indian Air Force running out of trainer jets

Your post has been reported. I don't indulge in getting personal with the members on this forum. Dont force me to use the same foul languages against you. The HAL HPT-32 aircrafts have been retired already.

Now what did I mention on IJT myself that I need to learn from you? Did I just not state the same thing? You dont get things right in the first attempt. With every advance in technology, your error rate is going high exponentially. The source is from 2012 and IAF has gone for stopgap arrangements like Pilatus until HAL gets HTT-40 and IJT-36 ready.

Your post has been reported. I don't indulge in getting personal with the members on this forum. Dont force me to use the same foul languages against you. The HAL HPT-32 aircrafts have been retired already.

Now what did I mention on IJT myself that I need to learn from you? Did I just not state the same thing? You dont get things right in the first attempt. With every advance in technology, your error rate is going high exponentially. The source is from 2012 and IAF has gone for stopgap arrangements like Pilatus until HAL makes HTT-40 and IJT-36 ready.

IJT crashes during test flight

Do you think I give a rat's @ss about being reported?

Every thing in India is stop gap. The only country in the world that needs help from the United Nations on how to $hit.
UNICEF India's new anti-public defecation campaign - CNN.com

IJT, there were some design flaws, which is getting corrected and is expected to make its maiden refit sortie by mid November.

Did I say anything different?

IJT crashes during test flight

Do you think I give a rat's @ss about being reported?

Every thing in India is stop gap. The only country in the world that needs help from the United Nations on how to $hit.

Haha You are funny.I cannot think of the last time India received aid in the form of Weapons and got soft loans from USA or a western Power penetrating Indian Airspace and Went Unharmed/Undetected or even bomb our backyards.

Everything In India is a stopgap for good. Unlike some

Back
Top Bottom