What's new

Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3

Yes it is for variety of reasons. Not every nuclear capable country has unraveled the mystery of stealth. Not every kid who scores in Physics succeeds in literature.
Really? Iran hasn't been able to make nukes for past 3 decades and even they have stealth tech. One who scores in Physics would know each and everything of physics, right-----Literature is a different field. Unless you are implying that Nuclear technology is entirely chemical and stealth is entirely physical. Ever heard of Pakistani air launched cruise missile Raad? It features stealthy tech. So YES----------------you can try to dodge it with your inane analogies, but Nuclear tech is far more complicated than the stealth tech, unless you believe that it was given by aliens.

Higher versions of the same were offered to India too , but were turned down stating it does not satisfy user requirements. lol..Su 30 MKI is a heavy fighter and F-16 is an Medium.

Sir please do compare the stats.

I dont need to. May be it is you who needs a lesson on air defence.

We r here to learn and knowledge. If you don't need, upto you.
I m still lerning. So be happy and cheers....:partay:

Guru jee, on our usual experience with IAF, like in 1965 (Bhool gaye your sitting ducks on your basis).

Again in 1971 (Aik plate SU7 lana - a usual saying in restaurants across Pakistan).

Kabhi Karachi tashreef layay tu aapko PAF Museum main salim aur 'preserved' sitting duck ka bhi mulahiza karwain gay. :azn:
sirji 1965 ko 50 saal ho chukke hain jaago :sarcastic:

aur us time me aapko yamrika bahadur ki full technikal aur training support hasil thee CEATO & CENTO ke signatorry hone ki wajah se .... kargil me kya hua thaa ki hamare M2Ks aapkee NLI pe bumb gioraati rahi aur apka devine PAF kahee nazar nahee aaya .... akhir kyon :azn: :haha:

rahi baat meuseum KARACHI me jab hamaree missile boats ne hamla ker ke apni diwali manayee thee thab kahan thaa apka devine PAF :azn: :sarcastic:

please stay on topic ... OK

sirji 1965 ko 50 saal ho chukke hain jaago :sarcastic:

aur us time me aapko yamrika bahadur ki full technikal aur training support hasil thee CEATO & CENTO ke signatorry hone ki wajah se .... kargil me kya hua thaa ki hamare M2Ks aapkee NLI pe bumb gioraati rahi aur apka devine PAF kahee nazar nahee aaya .... akhir kyon :azn: :haha:

rahi baat meuseum KARACHI me jab hamaree missile boats ne hamla ker ke apni diwali manayee thee thab kahan thaa apka devine PAF :azn: :sarcastic:

SEATO and CENTO :D

SEATO and CENTO :D
sirji spellings me kya rahka hai ... tell me the thing/point i raised is valid or not :azn:

also tell what makes pakistani think that in case of a indo pak war PAFs campain against IAF will be a cake walk and they will be able to destroy 50+MKIs on day one ... do you realli think it is that easy also tell me do you realli think if somehow PAF is able to guide its AMRAAMs & SD-10s against indian fighter thru there AWACS(which i dont think is possible please provide a link that you have such a capability) what makes you think we wont have that kind of tech

thank you in advance

sirji spellings me kya rahka hai ... tell me the thing/point i raised is valid or not :azn:

also tell what makes pakistani think that in case of a indo pak war PAFs campain against IAF will be a cake walk and they will be able to destroy 50+MKIs on day one ... do you realli think it is that easy also tell me do you realli think if somehow PAF is able to guide its AMRAAMs & SD-10s against indian fighter thru there AWACS(which i dont think is possible please provide a link that you have such a capability) what makes you think we wont have that kind of tech

thank you in advance

Aray GURU bhai aap Juzbati ho gaye waisay aap loag aik dum juzbati ho jatay ho ronay ganay lugtay ho :lol: ... Yaar first of all thanks for wishing us for downing 50 MKi's from the skies on day one :smokin: in near future ... Rest you know GURU bhai that we have AWACS for long with us in P3C platform and later we have Erie-Eye and now Karakoram Eagle and they all have datalink capability. We know that India have AWACS platforms with all those gizmos and they can use them that's why we have these platforms inducted you know reactive policy :hang3::(

sirji 1965 ko 50 saal ho chukke hain jaago:sarcastic::azn::sarcastic:

Guru jee, khud ittni batain out of topic kar kay mujhe 'stay on topic' ki naseehat farma di - maan gaye naam bhi GURU aur kaam bhi GURU.

Aik jawab tu kum az kum banta hi hai. 50 saal baad tu apke Natwar Laal PM Moodi saab hoosh main aye hain. Hum tu abhi tak soo hi rahay hain.

Na chayr ay nighat-e-baad-e-bahari raah lag apni
Tujhe athkhailyan soojhi hain aur hum bezaar baithay hain.

Next time will be on topic until then .... bye.

Aray GURU bhai aap Juzbati ho gaye waisay aap loag aik dum juzbati ho jatay ho ronay ganay lugtay ho :lol: ... Yaar first of all thanks for wishing us for downing 50 MKi's from the skies on day one :smokin: in near future ... Rest you know GURU bhai that we have AWACS for long with us in P3C platform and later we have Erie-Eye and now Karakoram Eagle and they all have datalink capability. We know that India have AWACS platforms with all those gizmos and they can use them that's why we have these platforms inducted you know reactive policy :hang3::(
sorry bhai jarra bizzi thaa isliye late reply :agree:

now it is not me who thinks PAF can down 50+MKIs on first day of air war between india and pakistan but some very senior PDF members including @MastanKhan i asked him the same question why he thinks like that..... but he told me to keep owt of it ... i wonder why :azn:

things are not so simple like they were 50 years back and most of the future campains will be done on BVR level & with increasing use of technology its no more fighters downing each other with guns of there fighters

but then why should onli i get the blame of bieng emotional or ultra hub bul watan :azn:

hope sirji you know what i mean ..... cheers mate :cheers:

Guru jee, khud ittni batain out of topic kar kay mujhe 'stay on topic' ki naseehat farma di - maan gaye naam bhi GURU aur kaam bhi GURU.

Aik jawab tu kum az kum banta hi hai. 50 saal baad tu apke Natwar Laal PM Moodi saab hoosh main aye hain. Hum tu abhi tak soo hi rahay hain.

Na chayr ay nighat-e-baad-e-bahari raah lag apni
Tujhe athkhailyan soojhi hain aur hum bezaar baithay hain.

Next time will be on topic until then .... bye.
sirji ye to barri na insaafi hai pehli aur akhri line ka jawab to de diya per beej me likhi lino ki baat aak aaye bayen shayen ker gaye ... akhir iski kya wajah hai janab :azn: :sarcastic:

JF 17 BODY MIGHT CHANGE
EXTRA INTERNAL FUEL
AESA RADAR AND IMPROVEMENT OF OTHER AVIONICS
HOTAS AND HUD
MORE MISSILES I THINK 2 MORE

EXTRA IF PAKISTAN COULD PUT STEALTH COATING IN IT

sorry bhai jarra bizzi thaa isliye late reply :agree:

now it is not me who thinks PAF can down 50+MKIs on first day of air war between india and pakistan but some very senior PDF members including @MastanKhan i asked him the same question why he thinks like that..... but he told me to keep owt of it ... i wonder why :azn:

Bus muker gaye fooran baat palat di hain foran Mastan bhai pay daal di kay daikho Mugahl aaj lay lai ga mairi hahahahahaha Chalo yaara jaisa tum kaho waisay Mastan bhai ka upna alug type ka analysis hai yaar jo kehtay hain sala nikalta wohi hai aur mairi post ko serious nahin laina main tau waisay hi tumhari take ker raha tha ;) :cheers:

things are not so simple like they were 50 years back and most of the future campaigns will be done on BVR level & with increasing use of technology it's no more fighters downing each other with guns of their fighters

Jani aik baat bolon when both of Air Forces goes V-Lo then again it will be an old style dogfight means hawayee kubbadi or you can say Kutta Laraye :enjoy:

but then why should onli i get the blame of bieng emotional or ultra hub bul watan :azn:

hope sirji you know what i mean ..... cheers mate :cheers:

Heheh Ziada emotional honay ki Jerorat nahin hai main waisa aadmi nahin hoon :rofl::rofl: ;)

lets see what happened
our growing relation with russia and Chine could block access of AESA Radar

lets see what happened
our growing relation with russia and Chine could block access of AESA Radar
And hows that???Thats gonna open new markets for Pakistan to choose AESA`s and other electronics.DOnt know what are u trying to imply?

I think the natural progression of the system points towards a higher rating engine, to compensate the probable weight increase; intro. of composites, more powerful radar (possibly an AESA) Air to Air refueling point/receptacle (Intro. in Block II), Twin Seat version and upgrade in avionics and sensor stations.. I think a program to intro. western avionics will start with block III after the Rafael deal is fully crystallized.

And hows that???Thats gonna open new markets for Pakistan to choose AESA`s and other electronics.DOnt know what are u trying to imply?
AESA Radar is most important radar
US will not easily give it to us
Moreover we need AESA Radar in our fleet of F-16
Without AESA F-16 is not good enough

Back
Top Bottom