What's new

Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3

If push comes to shove, I believe China will assist Pakistan in every possible way.. Especially after CPEC has completed. InshAllah

If push comes to shove, I believe China will assist Pakistan in every possible way.. Especially after CPEC has completed. InshAllah

How do you think you are capable of absorbing that technology with your resources?

The priority for PAF now spent time in designing and building engine for the JF-17.

you are right... you still stuck in 1965/71 era.. those dog fight days are long gone... but not Internet ... fights..

I M not, but when others stucks than, then option to remind is also there.

Is stealth technology more complicated than nuclear?

Yes it is for variety of reasons. Not every nuclear capable country has unraveled the mystery of stealth. Not every kid who scores in Physics succeeds in literature.

Sab jee, bhool gaye kya, us zamane mein air defence ki naam ki cheez hi nahi thi ki kya parked planes runway mein he uda diyee. Air to Air combat mein to tumhare chidiya uda diye the hamne.. aaj 2015 mein air defence hai aur aisa kamal dubara nahi dhika sakte.

Do U like to live in dreams, by the way, what is your DOB?

If one is to believe that China reversed engineered the helicopter that was downed during the hunt of Osama, then China surely shouldn't object to helping Pakistan out. And I'm not saying China will just give em away to Pakistan or sell us any.. I said push comes to shove. True we don't have the resources but II was just thinking..

Besides, once the CPEC is completed, China will have loads of investment here in Pakistan to protect. No? One way or the other!

I dont like to live in dreams, but like to remind nightmares to some who don't come out of dreams.

Good, then please read the history of air defence and get resolved your issues.

Back
Top Bottom