What's new

Major Changes Ahead on JF-17 Block-3

t is essentially confirmed that the JF-17 Block-3 will house an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar,

Can we expect Infra-red search and track system in JF 17 block III or next.

p1639491.jpg
You can expect AESA, IRST and HMD in Block-III.

BTW who provide us IRST system. You think china will provide A-Star's EORD-31 for thunder?

Hi,

There is no such thing as a 5th generation version of JF17----. That clearly shows that you have no clue what te term means----. JF17 will end as a 4--4.5 gen aircraft---that is the limit of the design.

This does not put to rest any claims that it was the right aircraft.

This would have been a right aircraft when the nation had FREE time and no threats from the enemy. It in itself is not the right aircraft to fulfill the need of the defense of Pakistan----because it has miniscule strike capabilities which are all defensive in nature.

The Iraqis suffered in the first gulf war---because they made it a DEFENSIVE war----they dug in and waited for the enemy----.

The German----were ploughing thru in Europe till they build a defensive line on the beaches of france.

Our measly navy----they died 2500 miles away---waging war on the other side of India---in the submarine hunting for the indian assets-----our soldiers died on the other side of the border during kargil----and our frigging air force wants to fight on our soil----?

Why----because they want to be called a defensive air force----defensive my ar-se----these guys are being led by cowards----that is what the air force has been for the last many years----.

14 years it has been and still no air superiority fighter to compete and take down the enemy one on one---nt a single aircraft that the enemy is concerned about----.

I don't give a sh-it about the slogan of the PAF we will give our live for the country----I want a slogan that we will kill the enemy in the land of the enemy----.

I don't give a sh-it about the slogan of we will give them a bloody nose----I want a slogan that we will smash them to kingdom come---.

Who gives a diddly sh-it about gaining knowledge with a puny little aircraft when we have to face 240 monster breathing death and destruction from everywhere.

This R&D is for those who have FREE TIME----or when you have secured your assets with the right aircraft and then you can develop these kind of aircraft.

So---400 million in development of this aircraft

20 million a piece----a total of 70 JF 17----being built and in operation----1.5 Billion dollars

So----for 14 years----is this what we have to show for-----2 Billion dollars of procurement that is all------

You don't even qualify to WIPE YOUR OWN NOSE YET----where come the no losing of your sleep----.

You have to know and understand the levels of threat that is being faced to lose sleep----if you are totally clueless---then off course----what losing of sleep---you can party 24/7 and have a good time because it matters nothing to you because you canot comprehend the threat.
It's 272 +40 super sukhoi su-30 mki bro :)

It's 272 +40 super sukhoi su-30 mki bro :)

Sir,

You are a new member---so welcome aboard----I am no one's 'BRO'---thank tyou.

Who gives a diddley sh-it if there are 272 + 40 SU30 MKI----. It is not about the dog that can fight---it is about the fight in the dog----.

These numbers don't mean much----SU30's have a 55% down time-----.

The americans did not sell those aim120's and f16's just to be taken out by the SU30 just like that----.

IAF will not be able to absorb the loss of 50 SU30's on day one---and that is what is going to happen---after that it is open game-----. Just because I bash paf---does not mean that indian air force has become something super natural----and a little green pea turd like you in his second post wants to strut around over here---.

Sir,

Who gives a diddley sh-it if there are 272 + 40 SU30 MKI----. It is not about the dog that can fight---it is about the fight in the dog----.

The americans did not sell those aim120's and f16's just to be taken out by the SU30 just like that----.

IAF will not be able to absorb the loss of 50 SU30's on day one---and that is what is going to happen---after that it is open game-----. Just because I bash paf---does not mean that indian air force has become something super natural----and a little green pea turd like you in his second post wants to strut around over here---.
and what makes you think PAF can down 50MKIs on day one :azn:

salaam mastan saheb there is lot of talk "if PAF down 50 MKI one day one " .... kabootar samjha hai kya :azn: :sarcastic:

you are smart enof to know about Radar and EW suite and internal jammers of MKI .. dont ya + pakistani fanboys try to overhype that they can guide there AMRAAMs and SD-10s thru there super duper AWACS .... tell me dont we have one of the worlds best phalcon AWACS :azn:

and if your swedish and chinese AWACS can do that what stops owr AWACS in doing the same :azn:

+ three MKIs flying in a formation can work as a "mini AWACS" + each MKI can carry twice the number of long range BVRs than F-16s (18+42 F-16s against 90MKIs+51M2Ks+63Mig29s +150Bisons"all can carry& guide long range BVRs")

so tell me again what makes you think indian fighter jets will be sitting ducks for you given the fact unlike pakistan we have multiple AESA&PESA land & aerostat based radar looking deep into pakistan and monitioring each and every activity in your airspace... i dont need to tell you in a case of mass mobilisation from your side will be detected much much earlier and IAF assets scrambelled to take action

please do tell me how will you manage to down 50MKIs on day one im waiting :coffee:

salaam mastan saheb there is lot of talk "if PAF down 50 MKI one day one " .... kabootar samjha hai kya :azn: :sarcastic:

you are smart enof to know about Radar and EW suite and internal jammers of MKI .. dont ya + pakistani fanboys try to overhype that they can guide there AMRAAMs and SD-10s thru there super duper AWACS .... tell me dont we have one of the worlds best phalcon AWACS :azn:

and if your swedish and chinese AWACS can do that what stops owr AWACS in doing the same :azn:

+ three MKIs flying in a formation can work as a "mini AWACS" + each MKI can carry twice the number of long range BVRs than F-16s (18+42 F-16s against 90MKIs+51M2Ks+63Mig29s +150Bisons"all can carry& guide long range BVRs")

so tell me again what makes you think indian fighter jets will be sitting ducks for you given the fact unlike pakistan we have multiple AESA&PESA land & aerostat based radar looking deep into pakistan and monitioring each and every activity in your airspace... i dont need to tell you in a case of mass mobilisation from your side will be detected much much earlier and IAF assets scrambelled to take action

please do tell me how will you manage to down 50MKIs on day one im waiting :coffee:

Guru stay out of it please----.

you win some and you loose some....:azn:

Sir,

I'm not new here.

I was banned for unknown reasons. I quiet remember i never abused or trolled anyone ..

I barely reply in this forum but do follow posts everyday from the past 3 years.
I did not even said 272+40 sarcastically , just corrected a little error.
It's funny people take every post like a war.
Sorry for inconvenience.

so tell me again what makes you think indian fighter jets will be sitting ducks for you

Guru jee, on our usual experience with IAF, like in 1965 (Bhool gaye your sitting ducks on your basis).

Again in 1971 (Aik plate SU7 lana - a usual saying in restaurants across Pakistan).

Kabhi Karachi tashreef layay tu aapko PAF Museum main salim aur 'preserved' sitting duck ka bhi mulahiza karwain gay. :azn:

Guru jee, on our usual experience with IAF, like in 1965 (Bhool gaye your sitting ducks on your basis).

Again in 1971 (Aik plate SU7 lana - a usual saying in restaurants across Pakistan).

Kabhi Karachi tashreef layay tu aapko PAF Museum main salim aur 'preserved' sitting duck ka bhi mulahiza karwain gay. :azn:

Sab jee, bhool gaye kya, us zamane mein air defence ki naam ki cheez hi nahi thi ki kya parked planes runway mein he uda diyee. Air to Air combat mein to tumhare chidiya uda diye the hamne.. aaj 2015 mein air defence hai aur aisa kamal dubara nahi dhika sakte.

you are right... you still stuck in 1965/71 era.. those dog fight days are long gone... but not Internet ... fights..

Back
Top Bottom