What's new

Madrassa reforms - Suggestions

People need to start learning in depth Islamic history but at mature age and not pressured with credit scenario. Rather as a means to enrich their lives with history

And really awesome if someone at mature age decides to learn more indepth topics such as hadiths, Tafseer or Jihad etc

Traditional Schools are most important aspect

Thank you for wonderful dicussion Zarvan

Madrassas are factories of producing scholars who serve Islam and Muslims and Pakistan and will only keep getting better and keep growing in numbers INSHALLAH those who dream of shutting them down will be defeated and embarrassed and humiliated.
These terror factories will get shut down and these so called ''scholars'' who have done nothing for ISLAM will be arrested along with those who support them defend them and INSHALLAH they will be thrown in jail for damaging my country. INSHALLAH

These terror factories will get shut down and these so called ''scholars'' who have done nothing for ISLAM will be arrested along with those who support them defend them and INSHALLAH they will be thrown in jail for damaging my country. INSHALLAH
Yes keep dreaming and stay happy because your dreams will not come true but there is no ban in dreaming so stay happy and GOOD LUCK

Yes keep dreaming and stay happy because your dreams will not come true but there is no ban in dreaming so stay and GOOD LUCK
Exactly there's no ban on dreaming so keep dreaming man there's no harm in it while my country will get rid of these terror factories.

Exactly there's no ban on dreaming so keep dreaming man there's no harm in it while my country will get rid of these terror factories.
I always dream and work on making those dreams come true.

Yes they should be taught Islam in schools also. It's your logic which is pathetic that Islam should be limited to homes or taught only in homes. Islam should one of the main subject in schools and up to University level. Your failure to add it led to increase of Madrassas. Add more Islamic subjects in schools and add more things in Islamiyat and add tafseer and Hadees than come and talk about changing Madrassas.

How many from this society have read Islamiyat in schools and are practicing Islam the way it should be practiced? I am sure our all time favorite Zardari must have been taught plenty of Islamiyat in school but well ........ teaching Islamiyat in schools won't reduce the number of sinners and generate pious righteous Muslims. Kuch Akal karo .......

80 % of the Educational material should be secular stuff
10 % of the Educational material should be Moral stuff
10 % of the Educational material should be Personality build up

;)

80 % of the Educational material should be secular stuff
10 % of the Educational material should be Moral stuff
10 % of the Educational material should be Personality build up

;)

Yes, a good balance must be maintained, including other life skills including Fitness and Nutrition, Budgeting and financial Planning, Environmental Awareness, good personal and professional morals and ethics as you said etc.

In western countries, they make sure you are a well rounded individual, even though some vices may exist

How many from this society have read Islamiyat in schools and are practicing Islam the way it should be practiced? I am sure our all time favorite Zardari must have been taught plenty of Islamiyat in school but well ........ teaching Islamiyat in schools won't reduce the number of sinners and generate pious righteous Muslims. Kuch Akal karo .......
Practising is something separate. But Islamiyat and other Islamic subjects would be made compulsory in schools and university level. And students will have to pass them with good grades to get a degree. If these changes are made in schools by adding Arabic and Tafseer and Hadees and adding more course in Islamiyat subject in fact lot more course only than Government should ask Madrassas to change.

Practising is something separate. But Islamiyat and other Islamic subjects would be made compulsory in schools and university level. And students will have to pass them with good grades to get a degree. If these changes are made in schools by adding Arabic and Tafseer and Hadees and adding more course in Islamiyat subject in fact lot more course only than Government should ask Madrassas to change.

Whatever buddy................... keep your improvement and your own progress conditional ..............your logic is ....... that if A will happen then may be I will change my sh*tty diaper but not before that....... even if people keep telling me how much stinky it is...............

Passing Islamiyat with distinction ............ yeah no big deal back in my days it just needed a lot of extra sheets to be attached with your answer sheet ................ Islamiyat teacher would never read the content anyways.

Anyways I am done ............. thank you.

They are equipped well and would get more equipped after education up to 12th standard is introduced. This is only reform which is needed a Madrassah student should complete education up to FSC or FA than start Darse Nizami and in Schools reforms are also needed and that are adding Islamiyat I mean increase size 10 times include detailed chapters on aqeedah and Iman and Pillars of Islam and other Haqooq Ullah and Haqooq ul Ibad and include seerat and Islamic History as separate subjects to along with teaching translation and Tafseer and Hadith @Moonlight

They have done great service for Islam but as Quran says there is a group who are deaf and dumb and blind from heart they can't see and feel anything and will keep talking thrash

This ban won't work
Nope they are not no madrassa student is educated enough to join any govt or private institute hat requires them to deal with clients in a professional manner all they are good for are becoming Mullahs and madrassas themselves sre rejecting govt control over them

Islamiyat books should be for Islamiyat students onlt why burden commerce or computer students?
I am for implementing internationaly used curriculam for all non arts related subjects we need our students to be competitive in global market and for that we need a short and precise course

What use is detail knowledge of tafaseer in B.Com or BS.CS?
Its just an extra subject which doesnot help us in the course people just memorize and reproduce everything because its a subject that is not related to their field

Nope they are not no madrassa student is educated enough to join any govt or private institute hat requires them to deal with clients in a professional manner all they are good for are becoming Mullahs and madrassas themselves sre rejecting govt control over them

Islamiyat books should be for Islamiyat students onlt why burden commerce or computer students?
I am for implementing internationaly used curriculam for all non arts related subjects we need our students to be competitive in global market and for that we need a short and precise course
Than stop asking Madrassas to change. Islam is for all Muslims and it is compulsory for Muslims to learn Islam so which ever other subject they are learning they have to study Islam. And Government needs to add Tafseer and Hadees and other Islamic subjects and only than will have the moral authority to ask Madrassas to change until than you can forget it for good.

15781546_1224524064305259_6414504203547810477_n.png

All those talking crap against Madrassas first go and teach Islam to these University students there lack of knowledge of Islam is leading to less morals and corruption in society.

@The Sandman @I S I @Zibago @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Khafee @Counter-Errorist @Salik @Jf Thunder

Than stop asking Madrassas to change. Islam is for all Muslims and it is compulsory for Muslims to learn Islam so which ever other subject they are learning they have to study Islam. And Government needs to add Tafseer and Hadees and other Islamic subjects and only than will have the moral authority to ask Madrassas to change until than you can forget it for good.
Madrassas churn out zombies most of the time that cannot be adjusted in our economy they can only be employed in informal sector that too in low paying jobs now the only thing that adding more tafaseer in Uni programs will do is decrease gpa,s
Thats it you just make it more difficult to graduate

15781546_1224524064305259_6414504203547810477_n.png

All those talking crap against Madrassas first go and teach Islam to these University students there lack of knowledge of Islam is leading to less morals and corruption in society.

@The Sandman @I S I @Zibago @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Khafee @Counter-Errorist @Salik @Jf Thunder
Better drugs than guns and killers :D

Madrassas churn out zombies most of the time that cannot be adjusted in our economy they can only be employed in informal sector that too in low paying jobs now the only thing that adding more tafaseer in Uni programs will do is decrease gpa,s
Thats it you just make it more difficult to graduate

Better drugs than guns and killers :D
Yes you need to talk me on facebook your great thoughts show why Pakistan is going down. Sorry but that is true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom