What's new

Madrassa reforms - Suggestions

Well to be honest all my manerism and my good values have been due to my parents and our family. I doubt that any Maulana had any influcence.

I am grateful for learning Quran and religion in school and some private offerings but end of day your own family determines good values.

I do suggest that Maulana should do social work , collecting garbage in cities , or helping paint neighbourhoods or helping reduce poverty or recyling in order to regain their trust back

When was the last time these Maulana asked their community members to clean their own neighbourhoods and help clean city ?

Most of the socially ellite Mualana class tend to be very picky about such matters and they claim such work is above their level

Living life of luxury on donations I think will not cut it

PS: I was just thinking about this right now , the word we use "Mulana" is derrivative from Mula
So why are we calling a mere "Human" in a terminology derived from the term Maula

Mula-na = Arabic , the last two letters "na" in Arabic is used to refer to "OUR"

So what does this term means "Our Mula"

Similar example
Aku-na = Arabic , "Our Brother"
Balad-na= Arabic, "Our Country"

Think about it what I just said we used this term on daily basis with out knowing what we say

Last edited:
No it's the other way around if that was the situation (which i wished was true) our country wouldn't have been what it is today.
No it's not 98 % are good pious Muslims doing great service for Islam and @I S I and I know the Islamiyat taught in Schools that is a pathetic joke with Islam and needs lot more additions in fact massive additions.

Messenger of ALLAH Muhammad (Peace be upon him) had practiced and preached Islam for roughly some twenty plus years ................ and you Muslims have made it so complicated that one can spend his whole life trying to understand and differentiate right from wrong ............. May ALLAH guide you people for you are not willing to change. Ameen.
No Muslim hasn't made it difficult it's you who has taken it very lightly and think 100 page Islamiyat book is enough or can teach basic Islam that book is not even 5 % of what basic Islam is

No it's the other way around those ''pious'' are doing service for themselves only or maybe for someone else who knows.
It isn't 98 % of Mullahs and Madrassas are doing great service to Islam and Pakistan and will continue there work and now stop replying me

No Muslim hasn't made it difficult it's you who has taken it very lightly and think 100 page Islamiyat book is enough or can teach basic Islam that book is not even 5 % of what basic Islam is

Its idiocy you know .............. when you have more than one copies of the Holy Quran at your home and you wish your children to read Islamiyat in schools. Wah mayray bai wah.............. ajeeb mantak hy tum logo ki iman say

Its idiocy you know .............. when you have more than one copies of the Holy Quran at your home and you wish your children to read Islamiyat in schools. Wah mayray bai wah.............. ajeeb mantak hy tum logo ki iman say
Yes they should be taught Islam in schools also. It's your logic which is pathetic that Islam should be limited to homes or taught only in homes. Islam should one of the main subject in schools and up to University level. Your failure to add it led to increase of Madrassas. Add more Islamic subjects in schools and add more things in Islamiyat and add tafseer and Hadees than come and talk about changing Madrassas.

Good luck than you're gonna turn majority of students away with that don't force kids let them learn what they want to learn only encourage them in light mood don't force them.
It isn't 98 % of Mullahs and Madrassas are doing great service to Islam and Pakistan and will continue there work and now stop replying me
IT's the other way around eh it's you who quoted me first in post 174 so better avoid quoting ppl if you don't have enough arguments, facts and logic.

Good luck than you're gonna turn majority of students away with that don't force kids let them learn what they want to learn only encourage them in light mood don't force them.

IT's the other way around eh it's you who quoted me first in post 174 so better avoid quoting ppl if you don't have enough arguments, facts and logic.
Sorry than stop forcing Madrassas to change also. Either both kind of institutes change or no one will change

When some one losts an argument.
O You want to continue debate for How many days please tell me I am more than ready to do it. I have debated here on this forum for months with people and I can debate for years

Im not taking sides in the argument, just saying that if they are teaching Islamic subjects in schools or madrassas, Tafseer and Hadith studies should be allocated alongside Recitation, preferably in urdu and english.

How to handle different sects... thats the real question

O You want to continue debate for How many days please tell me I am more than ready to do it. I have debated here on this forum for
Great abilities you have. Might as well join Avengers.

Sorry than stop forcing Madrassas to change also. Either both kind of institutes change or no one will change
INSHALLAH Madrassas aka terror factories in my country will get shut down and top class schools, colleges, universities and libraries will replace them so that they can produce more Scientists, professors, doctors, engineers etc instead of pedo's, terrorists, extremists and their brainless supporters. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Ha that debate is gonna continue for years.

Im not taking sides in the argument, just saying that if they are teaching Islamic subjects in schools or madrassas, Tafseer and Hadith studies should be allocated alongside Recitation, preferably in urdu and english.

Yes this what I am saying Tafseer and Hadees and should be added along with teaching more things in subject of Islamiyat because current Islamiyat is a joke nothing else.

INSHALLAH Madrassas aka terror factories in my country will get shut down and top class schools, colleges, universities and libraries will replace them so that they can produce more Scientists, professors, doctors, engineers etc instead of pedo's, terrorists, extremists and their brainless supporters. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Ha that debate is gonna continue for years.
Madrassas are factories of producing scholars who serve Islam and Muslims and Pakistan and will only keep getting better and keep growing in numbers INSHALLAH those who dream of shutting them down will be defeated and embarrassed and humiliated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom