What's new

Made in Iran

NVG:
33paj4z.gif

AAA:
28hg407.jpg

Shafaq:
11qmser.jpg

I am sure the engine won't be RD-33MK but it will AL-31 or 117S as they can make it supersonic even on a dual seat too.

I think Iran is the only Muslim country that is technologically close to Turkey. And this despite Iran being under sanctions for decades when Turkey is not. Respect!

I think Iran is the only Muslim country that is technologically close to Turkey. And this despite Iran being under sanctions for decades when Turkey is not. Respect!

Turkey was fortunate enough to never be sanctioned.

$1.5b Caspian sea pipeline project

Project designed to bring fresh water from the Caspian Sea (after de-salination at source) to Iran's central regions. In Phase 1 of the project (which is underway), water will be brought to Semnan, Qom, Kashan and Isfahan! This is a fantastic project and unique in its kind. Phase 1 will take two years to complete.

Here's a video
?BBC ??????? - ??????? - ????? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??????

fortunate !!! :what:

fortunate means luckily, the opposite of unfortunate :cheesy:

yep Respect to Iran for all ur achievements in any case i always like Iran for more then one reason ;)
In Turkey, Iran is often respected and regarded as Turkey's "equal" (in terms of having a strong sense of statehood and history), unlike other Muslim countries.

fortunate means luckily, the opposite of unfortunate :cheesy:

In Turkey, Iran is often respected and regarded as Turkey's "equal" (in terms of having a strong sense of statehood and history), unlike other Muslim countries.

unfortunate !!! :what:

Back
Top Bottom