What's new

Made in Iran

Don't stop !!!

Mods !

please move this thread to iranian defence .
thanks!

What are Iran achievements in Solar thermal as it has a large swathe of dessert..can anyone shed light?

What are Iran achievements in Solar thermal as it has a large swathe of dessert..can anyone shed light?

The Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station is a hybrid power station situated near Yazd. It is the world's first combined cycle power plant using solar power and natural gas. The plant has a capacity of 467 MW and uses solar energy to augment its steam generation by concentrating solar power technology. Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station by the start of 2010 was the eight largest solar power plant in the world:

Also see this: List of power stations in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

when will iran start producing an-158?

I had read it somewhere by the end of 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mashhad solar-thermal power station 72 MW, Parabolic dish with tracer system

New Solar power plants for Mashhad opened

89zvbsm63gtokvoqhs.jpg

Iran to launch largest ME solar plant in Shiraz

PressTV - Iran to launch largest ME solar plant

yasaman.hashemi20111021082203000.jpg

yasaman.hashemi20111216085802857.jpg

Trains ordered for Tehran - Mashhad electrification project
08 May 2012

IRAN: Wagon Pars has received a contract to design and manufacture 300 passenger vehicles for use on the Tehran - Mashhad route, which is now being electrified.

The order covers seating, sleeping and dining cars suitable for speeds up to 200 km/h. Wagon Pars is also negotiating to produce electric passenger and freight locomotives for the route in co-operation with 'reputed locomotive manufacturers'.

A ceremony on February 1 launched work to modernise and electrify the 926 km inter-city route. Infrastructure upgrades and increasing the top speed of passenger trains from 160 km/h to 200 km/h aim to cut journey times from around 12 h to 6 h, and raise capacity in the expectation that annual ridership on the route could grow from 13 million to 20 million passengers.

Railway Gazette: Trains ordered for Tehran - Mashhad electrification project

I'm thinking they look like this, but I could be wrong. These are produced by Wagon Pars though
Wagon_Pars_co-_Arak_.Iran.jpg

images

i used to eat made in iran cake when i was in karachi(good taste with cheap price) which came in aluminium wrappers, and made in iran orange juice(used to come in transparent plastic bottle with blue cap, if some iranian guy is generous enough to post the product picture

i used to eat made in iran cake when i was in karachi(good taste with cheap price) which came in aluminium wrappers, and made in iran orange juice(used to come in transparent plastic bottle with blue cap, if some iranian guy is generous enough to post the product picture
:pop: .....

Back
Top Bottom