What's new

Made in Iran

1976166.jpg

antonov_an158.jpg

1814489.jpg

1706899.jpg

Brother I don't believe these are built or even assembled in Iran...

Brother I don't believe these are built or even assembled in Iran...

Thanks for the compliments. Those An-158 planes are not currently being built but Iran has a contract with Ukraine for transfer of technology and building 150 of those in the next 10 years starting 2012, I believe in the same plant they are already making Iran-140.

WHY usefull?
in the first second of action the enemy will hit the driver as well with no doupt!
showing the world we can make one of the best MBT tank is enough.no need for showing these bullshit thing

take easy ! it's not for war :coffee:

Who said Islam is an obstacle in the way of Islamic countries to get developed???!!! i don't see that in Iran @ least the work hard they build whatever they need like any advanced country were they got that nerve to accept the challenges.

Islam is not an obstacle to development at all. It is our impotent leaders that are the obstacles and can not see the benefit of independence and relying on locally developed technologies. They still think in terms of colonial times of master slave relations and think of West as the ultimate perfection of humanity. Once you can come out of that mentality and start believing in yourself then after a period of hardships you can come on top. But for that first you must believe in yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Islam is not an obstacle to development at all. It is our impotent leaders that are the obstacles and can not see the benefit of independence and relying on locally developed technologies. They still think in terms of colonial times of master slave relations and think of West as the ultimate perfection of humanity. Once you can come out of that mentality and start believing in yourself then after a period of hardships you can come on top. But for that first you must believe in yourself.

And they want to have healthcare from west and send their kids to Oxford etc. Not caring for our own people

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydroelectric dam turbines:

IMG_2810_resize1.jpg

Dual fuel heavy engines (natural gas and diesel) manufactured by DESA, 12 cylinders, 900 bhp, running on 100% diesel or on 20% diesel and upto 80% natural gas. For use in generators, marine applications, heavy trucking etc:

20111128110449_irangreenpen-motor(1).jpg

13900809154212359_PhotoL.jpg

13900809154207453_PhotoL.jpg

726194_orig.jpg

_MG_0088.jpg

2011-11-29_12.13.47_13900907162349203_PhotoL.jpg

And they want to have healthcare from west and send their kids to Oxford etc. Not caring for our own people

That is our old problem. Their loyalties are with other nations not with their own brethren. Only a truly patriotic government led by honest people can propel a nation forward.

Back
Top Bottom