BD
MBI munsi, al-zakir, kobiraz, iajdani,
china
CD, beggingwalker, hongwu, chinicentury, kkacre and several others
pak
ALL
india
most

You DARE ignore me!?? I'm the first and only elite Bangladeshi member!

Pitiful little Indian :angry: From now on little one, you will incur my eternal wrath! (along with the rest of your countrymen)

Depends. The new cars in the Toyota showrooms sourced from India and ASEAN countries.

The reconditioned ones however are all sourced from Japan. And those rule the roads of BD.

I don't think we'd see these in India :D

toyota_allion.gif

toyota-premio-04.jpg

They are good cars, although not cheap, but still cheaper than the brand new ones :D

Isn't that same as corolla. Whats so good about it?

corolla_altis.jpg

This is made in India

The top one is Allion, 2nd is Premio and is the bottom one a Corolla? Allion and Premio are almost same with differences in head and tail lights mostly, as far as I can remember. There may also be a differnces in their bumpers. However, grade of these two models are much higher than that of Corolla.

The top one is Allion, 2nd is Premio and is the bottom one a Corolla? Allion and Premio are almost same with differences in head and tail lights mostly, as far as I can remember. There may also be a differnces in their bumpers. However, grade of these two models are much higher than that of Corolla.

While Premio is indeed somewhere between corolla and camri, Allion is not. Infact it is cheaper than corolla atleast in SG.

O.k guys in this thread we are done with Trains,Jf17,Kaveri Engine,Lca tejas,Tank Arjun and cars...so now lets talk about Trucks and Buses...

Thats Corrolla Altis. Hardly any difference between Allion and that. Infact they have the same 1.8L ZE engine.

We should improve our own industry to boost local production instead of leaving the country in the hands of Gilani and Zardari to run their day light looting empires.

But most people in BD think reconditioned cars are more durable than brand new ones.Heck people even say brand new cars are plastic:D

Indians here are doing good advertisement of their products a lot many of which are sub standard.

But most people in BD think reconditioned cars are more durable than brand new ones.Heck people even say brand new cars are plastic:D

Reconditioned cars are pretty good and cheap as well. Add to that the exorbitantly high import duty
on cars, there is a 5/6 laks price difference between reconditioned and brand new ones. So people will obviously choose the reconditioned ones.

While Premio is indeed somewhere between corolla and camri, Allion is not. Infact it is cheaper than corolla atleast in SG.

No, no, rather, it is very difficult to distinguish between an Allion and a Premio without a close look and without seeing the logo at the back. These two belong to the same family. But, the look of a Corrolla is completely different. About engines, for example, the same Allion may be fitted with a 1500cc or an 1800cc engine. Some of the Corrollas may be fitted with an 1800cc engine, too.

But the similarity ends there. Corrolla is a different looking car with less numbers of compatible body/engine parts with the other two. Axio, being of the same family, is almost compatible with Corrolla. The grill, fender, bonnet, head light, tail light, bumper etc. are all different between Allion/Premio and Corrolla/Axio cars.

Indians here are doing good advertisement of their products a lot many of which are sub standard.

Nobody is forcing you to buy from us. You are free to get your locomotives from China, US , Korea or from whatever place you like.

Back
Top Bottom