What's new

'Made in India' trains to chug in Pakistan, Bangladesh

Very bad news for Pakistan, Zardari regime has destroyed everything in Pakistan, instead of improving Pakistan's own industry he will buy it from india:tdown:, it is time Pakistanis kick ghaddari @$$ hard & throw him out of power.

You DARE ignore me!?? I'm the first and only elite Bangladeshi member!

Pitiful little Indian :angry: From now on little one, you will incur my eternal wrath! (along with the rest of your countrymen)
bro.. this is for stalwarts of trolling.. thats why i didnt mention you.. you seems alright... same with syama ayas.
i forgot to mention luffy500 another stalWART

kya chutiyyya list hai banai ap ne :hitwall::angry:
mein chutya hoon.. isliye mere chutiye list mein mere sab chutiye doston ke naam shaamil he. ye chutiyon ka zamaana hai LOL>..

LOL......If pakistan was able to reverse engineer the stinger missile a few decades ago ,i am pretty sure if the need came up they could do the same for other "products" also.
What exactly are you going to "reverse engineer" on a train?....its not exactly high end tech.

I have no problem with pakistan buying trains from india but would prefer if it they built there own or went "chinese".

Diesel engine may not sound high tech but we with decades of experience in automobiles are still using FIAT engines. Some things are much more complex to make than it may appear in theory.

Isn't that same as corolla. Whats so good about it?

This is made in India

The Allions and Premios are more expensive than the Corollas here. That is in the reconditioned category. And yes, they come with enhanced features.

Although, their basic layout are more or less the same. Just minor tweaks here and there to look "different". Their engines are the same.

Thats Corrolla Altis. Hardly any difference between Allion and that. Infact they have the same 1.8L ZE engine.

1.5L engines here. Again, all of them the same. And Altis variant does not exist here. Hence, the Premio and Allion. Each one costs $35,000 to $45,000 :sick:

Very bad news for Pakistan, Zardari regime has destroyed everything in Pakistan, instead of improving Pakistan's own industry he will buy it from india:tdown:, it is time Pakistanis kick ghaddari @$$ hard & throw him out of power.

What do you want to convey here.

If Bangladesh is buying Locomotives from India, then they should go for WDP-4D variant.
Diesel, 4500hp. Air brake only. Twin, air-conditioned, fully computerized cabs with widened profile.

1jaipl.jpg

123lh8i.jpg

fooi8j.jpg

Says the one whose tanks stop working randomnly in Rajasthan. Says the one whose indigenous engine had to be scrapped because it wasn't up to terms... Says the one whose fighter jet is still testing even after 30 years... Yah we are worse off :tup:

says the who without an iota of capability to design Jet engine , says the one who try to use one off incident to generalize everything. says the one whose indigenous plane doesn't even use indigenous paint

^^^.... Nice looking train.

As far as I know both Bangladesh and Pakistan doesn't have electrified Railroads ... may a few parts in Pakistan is getting electrified.

Ἀπόλλων;3165193 said:
^^^.... Nice looking train.

As far as I know both Bangladesh and Pakistan doesn't have electrified Railroads ... may a few parts in Pakistan is getting electrified.

Pakistan has a small route of electrified tracks but don't have any electric engine.

Back
Top Bottom