BD
MBI munsi, al-zakir, kobiraz, iajdani,
china
CD, beggingwalker, hongwu, chinicentury, kkacre and several others
pak
ALL
india
most
Remove munsi's name. He has slowed down and matured a lot.
India has more trolls than pak and all chinese are bots/programs so they dont count.

Remove munsi's name. He has slowed down and matured a lot.
India has more trolls than pak and all chinese are bots/programs so they dont count.
most indians are trolls and they outnumber all the pakistanis who are trolls.. about chinis seems appropriate.

compete with stalwarts like:
BD
MBI munsi, al-zakir, kobiraz, iajdani,
china
CD, beggingwalker, hongwu, chinicentury, kkacre and several others
pak
ALL
india
most

basically all the chinese trolls are better but rest are cake

If they are good in quality, we should buy them.
And our fuckng government has no campaign to stop the population. This population is increasing with unbelievable rate due to ignorance of the government.
I think we need more engines, powerful engines and coaches.

Says the one whose tanks stop working randomnly in Rajasthan. Says the one whose indigenous engine had to be scrapped because it wasn't up to terms... Says the one whose fighter jet is still testing even after 30 years... Yah we are worse off :tup:

I don't you people are such misinformed, Kavari is still alive and will be underdevelopment for further trust, and of know the current kavari will run india's UAV's.

Tank is proved to be finest in trials and its keeps on improving further, Now Tank engine is also under development.

Well we prefer Jet with High Standard and latest technology , rather then buying hurry and then look to improvement for get it fighting mode.

I don't you people are such misinformed, Kavari is still alive and will be underdevelopment for further trust, and of know the current kavari will run india's UAV's.

Tank is proved to be finest in trials and its keeps on improving further, Now Tank engine is also under development.

Well we prefer Jet with High Standard and latest technology , rather then buying hurry and then look to improvement for get it fighting mode.
Dont post offtopic mate. :)

Lol , because your bangladeshi trains are better ?!

Actually TKM motors in India manufactures Toyota cars eventhough its a JV. I think BD gets their Toyota cars from plants in India.

Depends. The new cars in the Toyota showrooms sourced from India and ASEAN countries.

The reconditioned ones however are all sourced from Japan. And those rule the roads of BD.

I don't think we'd see these in India :D

toyota_allion.gif

toyota-premio-04.jpg

They are good cars, although not cheap, but still cheaper than the brand new ones :D

I don't think we'd see these in India :D

toyota_allion.gif

toyota-premio-04.jpg

They are good cars, although not cheap, but still cheaper than the brand new ones :D

True..and I am not embarrassed by this. I may hate my Govt for many reasons but also like them for many reasons, including how GoI protected Indian automobile industry from the onslaught of foreign MNCs and how foreign MNCs are not allowed to take Indian market for granted. There is a law by which foreign automobile MNCs has to manufacture certain percentage of the car in India..thats why you don't see foreign MNCs launching their cars in India as soon as they are launched in international market as they have to invest crores of rupees in India to set up the assembly line and other things before they can do so.So every new car launched in India brings in crores of rupees in investment and job opportunities.

As we see that Railway is the common problem in South Asia {India,Pakistan,Bangladesh} and all of us are using almost same platform....so i think its time India,Bangladesh and Pakistan to come togather and form a pan South Asia entity which should work on maintainance and further development of Railways in South Asia.....i know its sound highly optimistic but we need to think something out of the block to save ourself from the losses that our railways are suffering..

True..and I am not embarrassed by this. I may hate my Govt for many reasons but also like them for many reasons, including how GoI protected Indian automobile industry from the onslaught of foreign MNCs and how foreign MNCs are not allowed to take Indian market for granted. There is a law by which foreign automobile MNCs has to manufacture certain percentage of the car in India..thats why you don't see foreign MNCs launching their cars in India as soon as they are launched in international market as they have to invest crores of rupees in India to set up the assembly line and other things before they can do so.So every new car launched in India brings in crores of rupees in investment and job opportunities.

That's a good thing. Especially considering India is a large country and has the demand. But still, having some grey market cars is always nice :D

It is not really feasible for small countries like Singapore or Bangladesh to have large production facilities. So, better for us to import them.

Back
Top Bottom