What's new

'Made in India' trains to chug in Pakistan, Bangladesh

I met a guy who came from karachi to lahore, on a business class coach of the Business train (private train), for 5000 PKR.

And he was all praise for it. Only 1 hour delay, Wifi facilities, AC working, excellent food, excellent condition of the train and cabins, recharging ports for the laptop and mobiles, everything.

Are you talking about "Pak Business Express"..? Heard its not operating anymore.

331906-Expresstrainphotoafp-1328376588-588-640x480.jpg

Also came to know that most of the facilities like WiFi, quality food services etc has been withdrawn from the 2nd day of the operation. Check @2:30

Can anyone confirm the news? I liked the train btw...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ἀπόλλων;3165333 said:
Looks like Swiss Alps... :woot:
You haven't been to Kashmir? :blink: It's better than the Swiss Alps especially during the first snowfall! However, the villages and towns aren't as good compared to those in Switzerland, but are improving fast.

Cheers!

can anyone explain to me why those australian trains marked as "indian railways"??

Ἀπόλλων;3166392 said:
Are you talking about "Pak Business Express"..? Heard its not operating anymore.

Can anyone confirm the news? I liked the train btw...

its confirmed.....now no more.:no:

Ἀπόλλων;3165249 said:

****, i didnt expect that from pakistan and that too from a non-electrified locomotive...that train is atleast cruising at 120kmph..wow..:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not, if you multiply it by 8760, you get 13,140,000 which equates to years rent.

Dude a locomotive engine costs 25+ crores as per bangladesh's deal of 16 /413 crores. Now even a fixed deposit of 25crore will earn u 2.5 crores/annumwhere as our engines will undergo wear amd tear by ur use. Bad deal it should be atleast 5000 rs / hour, but alas we have a old fagot economist of no use n brains who even masturbates imagining pakistan and guess what he us our PM.. Donno what more cost we common indians have to pay for the nostalgia of one old $cum..

Back
Top Bottom