What's new

'Made in India' trains to chug in Pakistan, Bangladesh

DMU train Shrinagar

This picture look more exciting, snow-clad train in Kashmir.

18VBG_SNOWFALL_359814f.jpg

Ἀπόλλων;3165364 said:
Who are you Mr.?? Request you to refrain from personal attack.

when did I attack someone personally? I was just curious why people were adulating something ghastly.

I'm actually referring to double decker couches like these

Yeah I have seen those one, just that one photo was out of place. No biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan's Trains are in a woeful condition.

I say we should take help from every corner in order to improve them.

Is pakistan ruled by Indian dalals too?:confused:

eastwatch there are better options and you can understand why India was selected don't you?
If we are looking for railway modernization we should go for the best desiel electric trains that
can travel at over 100km/h. We are still maintaining the british era junks that run on metre guage
at 44km/h.It takes over 5hr to travel from Dhaka to shylet
. By modernization I understand complete overhauling of the system, not maintaining it. Indians built their trains under license from
germany and now they have trains that can travel at 130km/h. And if the the dalal fagots in
power wanted to buy from their master, why didn't they buy india's best
. They have some good fast
locos but for that the whole railway tracks should be changed but awami kalobirals won't do that.

you already answer to your question even before asking it.
You need infrastructure to run 130KMPH train only engine cant make any changes

I met a guy who came from karachi to lahore, on a business class coach of the Business train (private train), for 5000 PKR.

And he was all praise for it. Only 1 hour delay, Wifi facilities, AC working, excellent food, excellent condition of the train and cabins, recharging ports for the laptop and mobiles, everything.

I met a guy who came from karachi to lahore, on a business class coach of the Business train (private train), for 5000 PKR.

And he was all praise for it. Only 1 hour delay, Wifi facilities, AC working, excellent food, excellent condition of the train and cabins, recharging ports for the laptop and mobiles, everything.

I like how 1 hour delay is considered 'perfect service' in South Asia. That mindset needs to be changed. By the way you would expect all those facilities in first class compartment anyway?

Back
Top Bottom