What's new

M.A Jinnah on weeky time magazine cover April 22 1946

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I searched by the keyword “jinnah” and it had 52 entries. Out of them, this 1946 Time magazine cover caught my attention. 16-months before the creation of Pakistan, Time magazine had this illustration of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah on its cover with the sub-title that had said it all. And, today, the anti-Muslim sentiment in india tell us that they have not forgotten their cow that was eaten by the Moslem tiger 67 years ago.
Unfortunately in 1971 the herd of cows took advantage of the civil war and defeated the one tiger in the east but that tiger is still holding it,s territory ,he just changed his name.One tiger in the west is still threatening the cows.

c

I suggest Pakistanis to come back to reality, If one would go by our recent history, India could easily be the tiger and Pakistan a goat (not even cow). Just saying.

Also check out the Punjab boundaries …… :coffee:
Salute Mount Baton… :lol:

That was the Pakistan territory Muslim League wanted but Bengal and Punjab were partitioned against the wishes of League. :woot:

I suggest Pakistanis to come back to reality, If one would go by our recent history, India could easily be the tiger and Pakistan a goat (not even cow). Just saying.

A "vegetarian" tiger is no threat !! not even for a goat :lol:

Salute Mount Baton…

Edwina Mountbatten*
nehru_edwina3.jpg
nehru_edwina1-300x259.png

Bengal and Punjab were partitioned against the wishes of League.

And India was partitioned against the will of Congress !!:cheesy:

Last edited:
And India was partitioned against the will of Congress !!:cheesy:

You were not going to get anything without Congress approval because Muslims league was a distant second after Indian National Congress. :wacko:

I think your interpretation of the Time cover page has more to do with blind enthusiasm and less with accuracy.

What was inside?

Back
Top Bottom