What's new

M.A Jinnah on weeky time magazine cover April 22 1946

”As I think the description ‘Mohammed Ali Jinnah His Moslem Tiger Wants to Eat the Hindu Cow’ is offensive to the sentiments of the Hindu community, I cannot put my autograph on the cover page …”

(Md.Ali Jinnah in response to a letter dated 24 July 1946)

So far what I have studied about Mr.Jinnah, the comment above made by him did not surprise me at all and that is why my first natural reaction was the Op's interpretation is utterly wrong.

@INDIC The content.(I haven't gone through it yet.)

INDIA: Long Shadow | Pak Tea House

Yet League succeeded and congress failed !!! :pakistan::pakistan:

You were not going to get even an inch of Pakistan without the approval from Indian National Congress. Pakistan was given because League was creating lots of hurdles for peaceful transition of power like constituting the constituent assembly, princely states etc. Just after independence Liaquat Ali Khan even dissolved the constituent Assembly of Pakistan which delayed the framing of constitution in Pakistan. Whole world know who succeeded, who didn't.

As I mentioned you were not going to get even an inch of Pakistan without the approval from Indian National Congress. Pakistan was given because League was creating lots of hurdles for peaceful transition of power like constituting the constituent assembly, princely states etc.

If you want to say that congress had any other choice , then you are really ignorant . Gandhiji used to say that "Pakistan can be made only over my dead body" !!

Last edited:
You must be knowing who had to start Direct Action Day leading to Great Calcutta Killings. There was extreme chaos, it was relieving that you separated.

As I said earlier , you were not given any choice

Write a Caption:Jawaharlal Nehru Lighting Cigarette of a British Woman

This photograph was taken by Homai Vyarawalla, India’s first woman press photographer.
You may be right , but its there on a lot of sites

Welcome to newsanalysisindia.com newsanalysis views reviews on current affair CIA on Romantic Nehru: Womanhood in Prsidential Election
June | 2007 | News Analyst
Controversial Side Of The Man We Celebrate Children’s Day For

As I said earlier , you were not given any choice

It wasn't the matter of choice but wise decision. I see who still grumble for so called moth-eaten Pakistan after failed to get Hindu-Sikh majority areas of East Punjab, West Bengal and Assam. :cheesy:

Last edited:
@Azlan Haider

Azlan, I know very well what kind of relation EMB and JLN shared. But that lady in that photograph is not EMB, that's all I had to say. Just look at the nose of EMB. It is quite different.

images

It wasn't the matter of choice but wise decision. I see who still grumble for so called moth-eaten Pakistan after failed to get Hindu-Sikh majority areas of East Punjab, West Bengal and Assam.

That is where Lady Edwina & Lord Mount-Bottom played their dirty role ;)
For it , the people of South Asia suffer to this day , and will continue to suffer for another few decades or so

For this , the people of South Asia suffer to this day , and will continue to suffer for another few decades or so

What dirty role? Not giving the land belonging to Hindus and Sikhs majority to the Muslim homeland created on Two Nation Theory. Stop make us bored with your crap. :girl_wacko:

Deactivate your trolling mode dear , Gurdaspur and Kashmir were not Hindu/Sikh Majority areas . :sarcastic:

what about Khulna, Chittagong Hill tract and the Hindu majority districts of Sindh when you got Muslim majority districts of Assam.

Before Kashmir who interfered in Junagadh and hyderabad. You are pretending if Pakistan was very innocent. :girl_wacko:

BTW if you don't consider Ahmedis as Muslims, why think Gurdaspur was yours. :cheesy:

Last edited:
For it , the people of South Asia suffer to this day , and will continue to suffer for another few decades or so

This statement is controversial. We never know what kind of role LMB and EMB played when

1. Their marriage was at stake for a long which started way back in England

2. Mountbatten was a good husband but not good enough to keep his wife loyal to him

3.They did not have much time to conspire as they were not allowed to linger the partition any further by the Congress and ML politicians.

4.EMB was too busy in humanitarian efforts to intervene in political matters

So, let's shoot the easy duck Radcliffe. Not the assumed "EMB-LMB" nexus.

@Azlan Haider When the partition plan said only Punjab and Bengal were to be divided. Why Pakistan was given Muslim majority Sylhet from Assam while India was denied the Hindu majority districts of Sindh like Tharkparkar, Amarkot and Mirpurkhas.

You were not going to get even an inch of Pakistan without the approval from Indian National Congress. Pakistan was given because League was creating lots of hurdles for peaceful transition of power like constituting the constituent assembly, princely states etc. Just after independence Liaquat Ali Khan even dissolved the constituent Assembly of Pakistan which delayed the framing of constitution in Pakistan. Whole world know who succeeded, who didn't.
Could've would've should've.......when will Indians get over this.

Whether congress approved or not, why does it matter? We still got Pakistan. Do you think any one gives a rats arse about Indian sentiments? Nope.

Could've would've should've.......when will Indians get over this.

Whether congress approved or not, why does it matter? We still got Pakistan. Do you think any one gives a rats arse about Indian sentiments? Nope.

Nor Indians care about the grumbling and myths created among Pakistanis about partition.

Back
Top Bottom