What's new

Lyari Operation

Can you please explain how rangers is extension of Army, do you know rangers belongs to which ministry.
I agree to first sentence of your point two. However differ to your second sentence.

Rangers are paramilitary force component of military , the head & senior officers (DG) are army personal (hazir duty ) appointed by the army it self ..

Even they are proudly introduced here on the army's website : www.pakistanarmy .gov .pk/ AWPReview / TextContent.aspx?pId =141]Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)[/url]

These operations are useless unless they succeed in bringing peace to Lyari.

Rangers are paramilitary force component of military , the head & senior officers (DG) are army personal (hazir duty ) appointed by the army it self ..

Even they are proudly introduced here on the army's website : Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)

They form part of ministry of interior. All those who come to rangers are on escondment to this ministry and this ministry has all the rights to return any body back to ministry of defense as they did incase of ANF DG. They are funded by ministry of interior and report to interior minister. They are placed on border duties because regular army is not supposed to get within certain distance to international borders and same is the case is on other side of border.
For internal security duties they get instructions from CM and home department. Till today they have not been called by civil authorities in layari.

They form part of ministry of interior. All those who come to rangers are on escondment to this ministry and this ministry has all the rights to return any body back to ministry of defense as they did incase of ANF DG. They are funded by ministry of interior and report to interior minister. They are placed on border duties because regular army is not supposed to get within certain distance to international borders and same is the case is on other side of border.
For internal security duties they get instructions from CM and home department. Till today they have not been called by civil authorities in layari.

i guess thats where the **** up is whilst the heads and senior officers are active duty army personal .. regarding the involvement SindPolice mentioned in a statement due to the problem of unity of command

525517_10150783752689729_343783594728_9412012_1286121573_n.jpg

i guess thats where the **** up is whilst the heads and senior officers are active duty army personal .. regarding the involvement SindPolice mentioned in a statement due to the problem of unity of command

How come there can be one command of two different departments. How police personnel can work under rangers command or otherwise, it has never happened. It's primary job of police to maintain law and order and once it is out of their hands they should hand over the situation to rangers and if they also fail civil authorities have right to call regular army. But at the moment they are not calling rangers because then this topi drama will be finished.
Active duty is a different term but for you some army officers are sent to ministry of interior on deputation and during deputation period they have no concern with ministry of defense. They work under interior ministry rules and even paid by interior ministry.

Well mates,
We sholdnt go into, senseless Disscusions, of the unity of command!about this. Opreation , rangers are there watching the situation, but their role is being,limited due unknowing of the areas , (the small gali or muhalaS) in side lyari, also they don't have real info , about knownn targets.

Just imigane , wht if rangers go in a situation, & open fire on innocent civillians,itwill be a big disaster , for ppp led admin to go into elections, with innocent bloodon their hands in lyari?
I guss, its very important for sindh govt, to show its real, writ on lyari, to win its hijacked credibilty , by the hands of few gangsters, who are trying, legallise, their bhatta corporation?
We should not let, our police go down just because,we like some other politicains, or other race , or other sect?
What ever thEy are doing , let's support them!
I see a lot of unneccsary, crap between different, mind set of the people, who allways try, to disgrace & disrespect , the opponents point of view, but salute, to a phastun SHO, who bravly faced these , gangesters & became a martyr , yesterday, he is our true hero, who gave his life, for the MOHAJIR. Dominated karachi! Which is taken hostage by gangsters?

I would be looking, forward that if, a mohajir can do the same in peshawar! With out thinking race, & area diffrence, & I belivE, it will. Going to happen, some day,because all from one nation?
One thing , which I am very happy, about is that MQM & ANP are comming closer, they are backing, each other, today rabitta commety , held their meeting, & uplouded the services, of the SAHEED SHO FAWAD khan.

Looks like Lyari alone has more private weapons than the whole of India. Btw is there any talk of the operation being extended to other areas like Orangi town?

Breaking news, & great news!
5 lyari gang war terrorists, get caught by SIU, in a seprete raid, conducted by SSP kHURAM WARIS , in liAqatAbad one-c (baluch) para , area, 2 of these criminals, got ingured, with fighting police,heavy weapons captured, H-grenads, AKMS with, other weapons recovered!

Great, sucsess !!!
It seems, the fake demonstrations been , a cover to transport, these criminalS , out of lyari, also people bieng used , to gather more information, about police deployment,now its very clear, that there, are more terrorists cells, out side layari!
Police is really working, hard!
Karachi police, zinadabad!
Let your friends, & relatives know about, sleeper cells, maybe hidding in different, out skirts (balouch goths) inside or outside, karachi!
It will be, huge moral booster, for jawans, fighting in lyari?

Gangsters aiding police in Lyari: Report

Gangsters aiding Lyari operation: Report | Saach TV

K arachi: Hundreds of armed fighters of local gangs, headed by Arshad Pappu and Ghaffar Zikri, are aiding the police action against their rival Peoples Amn Committee (PAC), reports reveal.

Masked gangsters were seen roaming Sunday with the police on Lyari’s streets where they fought gun battles with gangsters of PAC after a major offensive was launched by law enforcement agencies in the troubled area of Karachi on Friday.

Meanwhile, Uzair Jan Baloch, former chief of Peoples Amn Committee, announced on Saturday that he was quitting the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) in protest against the police action.

Anger at the PPP, which considers Lyari a stronghold and has consistently won elections from the area, has been simmering for years.

Finally Uzair Jan, PPP activist Habib Jan Baloch and former PAC leader, Zafar Baloch, announced their departure from the party. Lyari’s residents also burnt PPP flags and accused the party of victimisation.

Provincial police chief Mushtaq Shah said that the operation would continue until all criminals and gangsters were flushed out from Lyari. He added that the police would not allow gangsters to escape from the neighbourhood.

Scores of residents of Lyari, caught up in fighting between police and gangsters, have started shifting to safer places due to food shortages and suspension of gas, electricity and water supplies.

Is this war just confined to a single gang not all gangster of Liyari?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please explain how rangers is extension of Army, do you know rangers belongs to which ministry.
I agree to first sentence of your point two. However differ to your second sentence.

Should it matter that Rangers come under ministry of interior when the DG Rangers is always an active duty Army Major General or above? I have an even easier way of getting to the answer......whom would the Rangers obey when they receive conflicting orders, one from the Ministry of Interior and the other from Ministry of Defence (or Army itself)?

When police is getting support one gangster group to kill other, imagine what could be result and repute of this operation. The amount of bullets fired till now should have killed half of Liyari. The way police is firing narrates whole story, it's criminal that we are losing police people and innocent residents and still it is biased.

Should it matter that Rangers come under ministry of interior when the DG Rangers is always an active duty Army Major General or above? I have an even easier way of getting to the answer......whom would the Rangers obey when they receive conflicting orders, one from the Ministry of Interior and the other from Ministry of Defence (or Army itself)?

Yes, it does matter, he follows instructions of ministry which feeds his organization and that is Ministry of Interior. What interior ministry can do , ANF is an example. Second you talked about conflicting orders, ministries donot issue conflicting orders and if Army needs to do some thing, they have ways to get their job done.

Finally my point is very simple that police is doing biased operation, if they want to do it then it must be fair and square, may be only in Liyari or in whole Karachi with only one purpose i.e. Peace in Karachi.

what is the MAJOR aim of this operation? and when will it end does anyone know??

the only worrying thing is that tomorrow Baloch people in liyari will stand up and claim there was an operation against them & a new ethnic party will form!

Back
Top Bottom